• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Portland Kombat, Portland Oregon's Bi-Weekly

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
Blah, here's my votes: Jesse, Russel, Venus, Riot?, Foos? xD, prolly seems like a team of my favorites, otherwise i'd say we settle on the NoOR smashers at Portland Kombat this weekend?

Natureslayer

Smash Cadet
So, is there going to be a tournament anytime past January 25th? One of my friends and I won't be back to Oregon until then, but we're interested in going to one.

T0MMY

Smash Master
So whats the date for this? and is it gonna be SF:p?
Smash Fest: Portland? Haha, I see, a prelude to SF:E. You're clever and cute ;^D
So, is there going to be a tournament anytime past January 25th? One of my friends and I won't be back to Oregon until then, but we're interested in going to one.
We have dates of events in the OSM thread, there will be two big events around that time: Smash the State & The Finger Bang 2

Binx

Smash Master
I probably won't be hosting any tournaments for a while, I'm moving in with my GF and her parents and I can't host there.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Smash Fest: Portland? Haha, I see, a prelude to SF:E. You're clever and cute ;^D

We have dates of events in the OSM thread, there will be two big events around that time: Smash the State & The Finger Bang 2
eggz on ka's account

>_> Some oregonian was the first to say SF:p

so whilst still being cute, im not as clever as you think. =[

but seriously, everyone should go to this thing next week, and i'll try to make it. ^^

Climax11

Smash Ace
i don't think it's happening. :( maybe I could host it...i'd have to be later than usual...sometime after 5? Mayhaps? Opinions?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
If Eggz is coming to SF:p, then I want to come too. (more practice for SF:E at the end of the month!)

I won't be able to make it to any PK bi-weekly this weekend since I gots th' johns. So everybody should make sure to go to the Eggz Tourney too.

T0MMY

Smash Master
1)Where is this impromptu SF:p going to be held?
2)When?
Info needs to be determined asap for WA & so others will be able to schedule as well.
Is Climax hosting?

Climax11

Smash Ace
When would people be wanting to have this SFP? I don't think I'll be able to host, considering I have new roomies moving in start of Jan and with SFE taking up one of the weekends this month and the holiday weekend taking me out of town.

Johnz sorries.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Yeah, what Eggz said... twice.

Since WA can't make it to SF:E on the 29nd, I thought it was already known that a 22nd tourney was needed.

Climax11

Smash Ace
If when my schedual comes out for the 22nd (which could be anytime from tomorrow to the 20th), I don't have to work that day, I'm totally down with throwing an impromptu. But don't be banking on it :)

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
you are not moved YET which means you totally should host this.

SIDENOTE: tomorrow evening i wanna smash, ANYONE want to? ill probably go see i am legend before hand so you would be welcome to that as well

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
Hey VG im better than you, no insult just truth! MM if you don't believe me... Timmy and tommy, Whats up guys, give me a call we should hang out more. In fact VG I think you're being too cocky and I need to put you in you're place. You can't beat my Falco and i think I will win with Falcon! C'mon falcon vs Fox, you have to be a LOT better to beat Fox with Falcon and that's what I will do!
.................... WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH, what're you talking about. Sorry didn't see this until just now. First of all, i wasn't being cocky (i suppose some of it may be, but i did explain my self, sandbaggers are lame pieces of ****(no offense to sandbaggers (much offense to sandbaggers(sorry, me just being bored)))), second, MM for sure, and yeah, we should probably set up some more time to play some smash... I can almost consistently drill shine a captain falcon back and forth through final dest now, so you're on man... we'll settle this at SF:E... $5?

joshisrad

Smash Lord
"I can almost consistently drill shine a captain falcon back and forth through final dest now, so you're on man..."

lol yeah that just sounds funny
seeing as it's really easy X_X

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Uh? Wiki and I weren't being assholes. Quit trying to play this guilt trip acting like a victim. Nobody is telling you to stop posting. But Matt might have said that to make you feel better or something because I definitely didn't say that. He texted me after he ran into you and said that you gossiped about smashboards and laughed about it.

I texted him a few minutes ago and asked him about the confusion, he said:
Oh ha, i said that remembering that you said he had gotten much better since the last time you played him and that you acknowledged that. Don't remember telling
(msg 2)
Not telling him he beat you

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
Or this... I've apologized to josh through PM with more detail, simply put I get a little agitated when it comes to smash, so if people wanna condescend anything that I say then they're are asking for money matches? if not i'll follow such people around in friendlies for the heII of it to see if i'm better xD... like wiki for instance to see how he likes my wave shining

joshisrad

Smash Lord
If Matt didn't have anything to do with it then you shouldn't have brought him up in the first place. I wouldn't have told him you "stomped" me in any case. But whatever makes you comfortable, you can think.

I also have no idea what you're talking about or why you're freaking out about me saying it isn't difficult dude. Wikipedia responded the same way to your post and you don't care. Are you just mad because I claimed to beat fourstock you with mewtwo and you don't want to accept it? Don't be. Who cares. You say
"i don't know where all this is coming from" and ask me if I can "stop" but dude, I'm not doing anything out of line or cruel. Seriously, there is nothing for you to get so defensive about. So Wiki and I gave you a hard time? Big deal! That's how we are. Enjoy it. I give my family(cousins especially) a hard time and it goes both ways and we love it. There is no offense in saying "yeah, that isn't difficult XD" about drill shining. End.

Lucius8888

Smash Rookie
.................... WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH, what're you talking about. Sorry didn't see this until just now. First of all, i wasn't being cocky (i suppose some of it may be, but i did explain my self, sandbaggers are lame pieces of ****(no offense to sandbaggers (much offense to sandbaggers(sorry, me just being bored)))), second, MM for sure, and yeah, we should probably set up some more time to play some smash... I can almost consistently drill shine a captain falcon back and forth through final dest now, so you're on man... we'll settle this at SF:E... $5?
So you can do a series of moves on my easily comboable character on one stage? Very impressive Ole. Looks like since thats your Mentality I will be taking 5 home for sure, plus falcon isn't the only character you have to watch out for, a 3 out of 5 for $5? Think it's coincidence that the top 4 in OR play Falcon or have played him well? Fox still takes the Knee HARD! But Good luck Ole, Maybe you'll be the first Fox player to play so fast that I just can't do anything life after life (Remember Bart 2 stocked silent wolf) so GL!

Top Bottom