• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Portland Kombat, Portland Oregon's Bi-Weekly

So you can do a series of moves on my easily comboable character on one stage? Very impressive Ole. Looks like since thats your Mentality I will be taking 5 home for sure, plus falcon isn't the only character you have to watch out for, a 3 out of 5 for $5? Think it's coincidence that the top 4 in OR play Falcon or have played him well? Fox still takes the Knee HARD! But Good luck Ole, Maybe you'll be the first Fox player to play so fast that I just can't do anything life after life (Remember Bart 2 stocked silent wolf) so GL!
>.>
remember bart losing to mario in tourney there? and only winning that one friendly? >___> gg
but yeah venus gospel, good luck..lol

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
Thanks SW, Your videos + my dedication = all my talent (besides the great majority of training from Team Rocket),

Russel: 5 of 7? you're on man, we'll see who wins this one, influence/no influence... though you have been playing Jesse A LOT (I assume), so i'll take defeat at that, but don't count on it

Edit: make it $10?

Edit#2: I'll be going to Pennsylvania really close to Phili, anyone know any good PA smashers I should look into?

BC-Chris

Smash Journeyman
it good not that impressive but maybe to players who aren't very technical

>.>
remember bart losing to mario in tourney there? and only winning that one friendly? >___> gg
but yeah venus gospel, good luck..lol
Bart loss to mario but the match was pretty close I recall falocn could have won that if dairs where spaced better preventing some of those sheildgrabs produce through out the match LoL Technical as silence thinks he is that vid doesn't Impress me that much don't get mad but I have seen alot of it and do pretty all of that such as sweet spotting the edge with fox so you have a jump after walljump sir and shine wavedash turning is not hard anymore at all but I enjoyed some of it such as edge hop laser illusion which I've done but don't see a point to this so i figured me and jesse should film our techs but don't really care anymore sir.I understand that you better but technical players don't always won which we know.

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
Oh no you Di'INT... I'd like to watch SW fight BC, that'd be epic? xD, better yet, I'd like to fight him to get some fox tips since I need some

Eggz

Smash Hero
stop saying sir like jesse used to. especially every sentence. and BC, is english your first language?

like im seriously wondering, cuz your spelling and grammar are like the worst i've seen. >_>

Juce

Smash Ace
so is PK going to be at my house? i can have 7 set ups, more if needed, but people would have to bring the set ups, since i have one GC. xD

Parkour session will be a must!

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
jesse is going to host this on saturday. we need set ups and a list of confirmed attendees.

ill be there, but i wont be bringing setups without a ride, so semi confirmed for 1 setup

Bart loss to mario but the match was pretty close I recall falocn could have won that if dairs where spaced better preventing some of those sheildgrabs produce through out the match LoL Technical as silence thinks he is that vid doesn't Impress me that much don't get mad but I have seen alot of it and do pretty all of that such as sweet spotting the edge with fox so you have a jump after walljump sir and shine wavedash turning is not hard anymore at all but I enjoyed some of it such as edge hop laser illusion which I've done but don't see a point to this so i figured me and jesse should film our techs but don't really care anymore sir.I understand that you better but technical players don't always won which we know.
So your johns for him are that his spacing was bad? lol
"The reason he lost is because he was worse, otherwise, he had that"
Dont say "sir", and if u think my video was easy, good for you lol

if u didnt say any of that, w/e, its hard to understand what u said lolz

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
so rides down to the smashfest of Jesse's house? I might be able to take some I don't know but if I can't take some then I am going to need one haha or I can take the bus with jaycey baby and the Sheik Slammer

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
This is at Jesse's house so Jesse and Russel are going to be there Bart I don't think is coming from what I know and I don't know about Josh.

From what I know 7 are confirmed I am sure there are more that's just what I know off the top of my head

debaser

Smash Lord
So is the time and entry fee for this still being worked out? I think I will probably be going and can bring a setup if need be.

Juce

Smash Ace
if any one can bring a set up (TV and GC) please do, there should be room for it. and the entry fee i'm guessing is going to be $5 per person singles and teams, but i don't know how big it'll be. and we'll work out the time with when people get here, so please get here as soon as you can. right now would be a good time to come xD.

Climax11

Smash Ace
so...i work 6 - 9 pm that day. so as long as the tourny happens early count me in. I'll pr0bably come as early as 11/noon unless told otherwise.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I guess we're just going to all have to go up to Canada, eh?

T0MMY

Smash Master
So, is WA going to Canada or something?
SF:p was being done for WA X^D
Well, I still have to wait until tomorrow to see if I have to work on sat, so I'd still be unconfirmed if it's still happening.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
I'm gonna be there most likely I'll even call georgey ans see if he's going. If I can go I'll try to be there tomorrow. Is that cool Jesse?

Climax11

Smash Ace
I read washington's not coming, eugene's not coming, buttt I'm still coming, so there's still inspiration for everyone else.

Top Bottom