• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Popular games that you dislike?

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
Wait, why? Sorry to de-rail the thread here, but I gotta know why.
Several reasons.
1. The weapons are inaccurate and inefficient.
2. There is no longer anything innovative about it, and the same recycled experience over and over is boring and stupid.
3. Using World War II as a marketing gimmick is offensive and disrespectful. You might as well go up to a World War II survivor and hock a loogie in his face.
Proof that adding Darth Vader to something makes it better.
Not really. It's more that adding better mechanics and actually playtesting to make sure that stupid things don't happen makes a game better.

Too bad a lot of Soul Cailber tourney's ban Star Wars characters except Apprantice. O_o

They actually only ban Yoda now. Vader and The Apprentice are permitted.

Ojanya

Smash Ace
Oh, and World of Warcraft in a way, but I can't say that so much because of the fact that I always want to go back to it. No matter how many times I do though I just end up hating it even more =/, but the want for it never goes away.
I know. -_-

For me:

-Halo 3 isn't that great, really over rated.
-GTA has no gameplay content at all.
-Brawl, for the same reason.
-Most Wii games, actually, except maybe Mario Galaxy and Super Paper Mario.
-Gears of War. (**** that ****)
-Unreal tournament
-Banjo kazooie nuts and bolts
-Zelda TP

Basically, I'm not a huge fan of shooters unless they're really good. (CoD, even though it is way over rated as well, but still the best) I love platformers, and hate really long RPGs.

EDIT:

Uhhh, I hate Mario 64. Or something like that.
WHAT? Come on, man! How can you hate SM64?

Darkslash

Smash Master
Several reasons.
1. The weapons are inaccurate and inefficient.

This thing rivals modern weapons today. Go search up the Mad Minuite. 30 rounds in a minute and some can even do more than that.

2. There is no longer anything innovative about it, and the same recycled experience over and over is boring and stupid.
There's some things you can do in World War II you can't do in Modern Warfare. You really can't use Molotov's,anti tank rifles or flamethrowers.

3. Using World War II as a marketing gimmick is offensive and disrespectful. You might as well go up to a World War II survivor and hock a loogie in his face.
Tennōheika banzai ! wait what? Like i said there are some things you can't do in a modern shooter that you can't do in modern warfare. Yes I know some WWII games are so horrible that its like spitting in a vet's face, but some of them are almost true to real life minus the guts. Closest you can get is blowing some ones head off.

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
MOST Current Gen Games.I miss the good old days when games did not have to have HD or Motion Controls.The DS and PSP is the closest I can get to the SNES and PS1.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
I find that I kinda dislike all shooters that lack color.

Why would I want to explore dismal landscapes when I can just go outside?

That said, Fallout 3 is not my favorite game.

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
I dislike both Sonic Adventures and any Star Fox game that came out after SF64.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
I don't really like most final fantasy games. I just can't get into them. (however, I do like tactics)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Halo, Gta, and thats about it. Oh and the sims.

Gamerwolf

Smash Rookie
hmm id say world of warcraft its pretty popular but i hate it (im not in to things like mmos)

Lovely

Smash Lord
hmm id say world of warcraft its pretty popular but i hate it (im not in to things like mmos)
I think WoW is too populer, I'm starting to dislike the game because my friends always plays it and want's me to play it every day. I'll say the third Warcraft was la-ti-da to me.

PraKirJaq

Smash Journeyman
GTA's kind of mindless in my honest opinion.

FPS's are kind of meh in general; I enjoy them, but I'd pick so many other things over it. Too bad that's what everyone else plays. Well, that and brawl, which, in my eyes, sucks compared to 64 and melee.

Top Bottom