• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Polygons and whatnot (mostly polygons)

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
At least you know how to do stuff with photography. I can't use my outdated noob-friendly digital camera. All I know is that if you keep the shutter open longer, you get more light recorded in (?), and that creates those trails of lights we always see in city traffic pics, no? Much respect though. There's probably a lot of little intricacies that affect a picture.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just got a cintiq today.

I doodled a couple quick things to test it out. Nothing spectacular, but damn it I love it so far.

Sorry for the subject matter.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Zajice, your drawings are so clean. You should be posting here more often. :glare:

Is Cintiq one of the more expensive brands? I know nothing about which ones are good and bad lol. I want to get a tablet soon as well but I haven't researched prices and junk yet. I just know I'm tired of making wavy lines with the mouse.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Cintiq is one of Wacom's most expensive but high end models o A o
Iirc, LCD display on the tablet. So nice.

Sooo jealous Zajice XD Is it nice? :o

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Those are nice Zajice. What tablet did you have before?

I want a new tablet because my current one hurts my hand, but I just convinced my dad to buy me new watercolors... why do art supplies have to be so expensive ;_;

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Well, this is the last time I take a contest seriously :'D YGO playmat contest...entered a really serious entry that took over 5 hours of dragon coloring...and the other one was a quick troll entry because why not.

...Troll entry is leading the contest right now...by a good amount...

Welp, that amuses me greatly.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
LOLLLL. That is glorious.

I'm actually really happy that entry is winning...I want the rights back to my other picture = 3 = Worked too hard to not use it for my own gain :'D

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer

First one is my fr srs entry. Second one is lulz entry.
Original of the 1st one is better. had to resize/convert to CMYK >__<

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

Geist

Smash Master
I have smore poptarts. true story.
Turns out that when you get your own place you get to buy your own food. Hello sugar crisp and pepsi cereal

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Oh lord...why do I have a feeling we are going to have to go back to our original plan of sending you food? xD

Also, IM FINALLY MAKIN TEH BLAZBLOO COSPLAYS IVE BEEN PLANNIN'
Basically scrapping my Legretta (Tales of the Abyss) cosplay to use the red fabric.
Gonna be Noel <3 Teh boyfriend agreed to join me as Jin xD
....oh lord violence ; ~ ;

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Most recent cosplay I've done (not made, just worn the costume) was for ACEN '11 in Chicago. I went as the 10th Doctor (from Doctor Who) and my wife went as the TARDIS. Which she DID make herself. My wife is bloody awesome. If anyone is interested in pics, I'll post.

But I'm sure 90% of you will go, WTF is Doctor Who?

Easily one of my favorite Sci-Fi shows. Easily. Right above Battlestar Galactica (newer series) and Firefly (RIP).

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Oh lord...why do I have a feeling we are going to have to go back to our original plan of sending you food? xD

Also, IM FINALLY MAKIN TEH BLAZBLOO COSPLAYS IVE BEEN PLANNIN'
Basically scrapping my Legretta (Tales of the Abyss) cosplay to use the red fabric.
Gonna be Noel <3 Teh boyfriend agreed to join me as Jin xD
....oh lord violence ; ~ ;
Gonna have yourself some awesome guns? :D

Top Bottom