• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Polybrawl 6: CANCELLED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtails

Smash Lord
let icies have their inifinite... you shouldn't be getting grabbed by them anyway!!!

oh and have a vote for pirate ship being legal or not :p

I know you probably wont but.. liven things up!

ch33s3

Smash Lord
let icies have their inifinite... you shouldn't be getting grabbed by them anyway!!!

oh and have a vote for pirate ship being legal or not :p

I know you probably wont but.. liven things up!
Are we doing our $10 MM here?! Yeeeeee

Jtails

Smash Lord
yeah cheese, sounds good!

see Helpr it makes characters like Ike more viable. but its not too much of a disadvantage cause it could be banned. I say let the people vote on it :p

ch33s3

Smash Lord
The national stagelist is bad enough without more bs like Pirate Ship.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Eh, yeah, please no Pirate Ship. Also, I advise you to write the rules so they are as clear as possible, regardless of whether they might be able to be interpreted in the way you want.

HelpR

Smash Ace
lol, i just got home, and honestly, smash is the last thing on my mind when i get home from school. I plan to rewrite the rules to be as clear as possible.

As for pirate ship, that stage has always been dodgy as hell, and it suffers from many flaws that other banned stages do. I'll put a poll up, but unless I see a strong pro argument for it, or at least a 65% majority on the poll, it will remain banned.

Also, I apparently haven't used smashboards in forever. How do i turn this into a poll thread, if that is at all possible?

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I don't believe you can edit polls in. Ask a moderator of the tournament listings board or a super mod.

nuker119

Smash Apprentice
ite might as well finally say im coming to this.. helpr ill bring my set up again.. but will be keeping my sd card with me at all times.. dont want a repeat of pb5 with that. also be able to help run it if you or orel have to step out for a few...mad hype for this!! :D

HelpR

Smash Ace
Unfortunately, it's with a heavy heart that i need to announce that PB6 will NOT be happening.

Due to some scheduling problems with poly, as well as many other problems, PB6 cannot take place.

I apologize to everyone who wanted to come, as well as to everyone who set time aside for the tournament, and at the very least, we were able to confirm the cancellation a month in advance. Thanks for your time everyone, and from everybody in Polytek, it's been great. Hopefully there'll be a pb6 next term, however, i doubt it, but i suppose time will tell.

Thanks everyone, it's been an awesome 7 tournaments, but i guess this is where we bid you all adieu.

HelpR

Smash Ace
not april fools. i'll say that in all seriousness.

Just got home, rather disappointed, but i needed to post this as soon as possible.

You guys can ask jtails, he'll confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom