• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Poll: Ultimate Character Select Screen Battle: ROUND 1

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
Welcome to the very first deciding of who will appear on our Ultimate Character Select Screen!

If you are unaware of what I'm talking about, please check the other topic by me on this topic list XD

THE POLL CAN BE FOUND HERE
http://snappoll.com/poll/176126.php

I encourage all of you to take part in this poll. People from other forums will be voting as well and we want the opinions from everybody across the internet to determine the most popular characters.

The nominees are Geno, Ike, Toad, and Wolf.

The poll will be checked for official results sometime on Sunday. The time will not be revealed but whenever we check the results, that WILL be the final call XD. Although we may reveal the time later on. We'll see how it works

Good luck to all!

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry for misleading you with the whole Midna thing.

I guarantee though, that because of her current status, she'll probably be the first newest nominee in time.

Just not right now.

Anyways I'm proud to say that Geno is doing exceptionally well in the poll.

Needless to say I'm surprise because he only got 3 nominations from this forum XFD

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace

I guarantee though, that because of her current status, she'll probably be the first newest nominee in time.

Just not right now.

Anyways I'm proud to say that Geno is doing exceptionally well in the poll.

Needless to say I'm surprise because he only got 3 nominations from this forum XFD
Its because we are limited to just those four for the poll, and could only nominate once in the thread for any character. If you broke down the nominations into brakets (zelda/mario/other/3rd party...ect) 1 vote per francise... and so on...then he probaly would have done better. But with the so many choices of course it would be spread around.

Anyways I went with Geno.

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
Its because we are limited to just those four for the poll, and could only nominate once in the thread for any character. If you broke down the nominations into brakets (zelda/mario/other/3rd party...ect) 1 vote per francise... and so on...then he probaly would have done better. But with the so many choices of course it would be spread around.

Anyways I went with Geno.
This is true but please keep in mind that we're trying to determine the overall popular character choices, and not just one from each series. We're goin out completely on what the fans want for filling in these question mark boxes.

By determining the single most wanted character by every person, we can determine which character truly has the popularity. Geno, Wolf, Ike and Toad were the characters who acheived nominee status on 2 of the 3 forums me and *MARIO* polled. Therefore, as of right now, they are the most wanted.

I think this technique works great XD

Kirye

Smash Ace
Poll site isn't working for me either. Hm.. Geno or Ike.. Tough choice.

Ima have to go with Geno though, only because I would love to see that character in Brawl, awesomeness doll. Ike already has 2 chars similar to him in the Smash Bros. series.

Ike's still awesome though.

Destruction_King

Smash Ace
Wow. Ike is doing really bad.

In the end, I was torn between Geno and Wolf. I gave Wolf the vote but it doesn't seem to matter as Geno is kicking som serious @$$.

CHUK

Smash Ace
Does ne1 stand a chance against Geno? I voted for Wolf just because I would like to see more Star FOx 64 characters (Leon or Andrew NOT Krystal)

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey guys, sorry about the poll site. It seems to be having some mood swings >_>

It's working as of right now again XD

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord

Just not right now.
Well that's good news to me. I thought she was left out forever and ever! But I'm glad is not like that. :)

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace

Komayto

Smash Apprentice
Mm, I like those choices. They all have popularity and significance (Ok, Geno doesn't really have that much significance, but his popularity is huge), making them very likely candidates.

Out of this list I voted for Ike. I'm certain of his appearance in Brawl and he's pretty cool too. Sure, his moves would most likely lack some flavor just like Marth's (though their styles of swordplay are very different), but he is also the most deserving FE character other than him.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Wolf hands down, was gonna vote for geno but ive been waiting to c wolf since the smash 64...
U should make a 3rd party poll...
Anyone with a brain would know MEGAMAN is the 2nd best choice for a 3rd party characters (after sonic, since hes practically in)

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Oh, that was a really hard poll...

I ended up voting Ike in the end.

It's a good thing I did, since he's in last place!

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well anything could happen guys.

Remember you have until Sunday to vote. Ike isn't THAT far behind.

This could be closer than we expect it to be, despite Geno's major first pwning XD

buddy9246

Smash Ace
Next to the circle shaped square on the far side o
I use to think that only nintendo characters could be in brawl. BTW does capcom communicate with nintendo?

I would still vote for, *thinks, megaman, wolf.* :confused:

Wolf, if megaman should join then shouldn't there be other characters from his games? Zero? Axel? Dr.Light? <= :laugh: The dog, omg what is his name?! I said it so many times! ah!

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
Of course :D

Dunno how it'll work exactly, but there will be more polls in the future.

As for a third party poll, that would be such a one sided battle, it's not even funny.

Let Megaman prove his worth by dominating the 1st parties XD

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986

Wolf, if megaman should join then shouldn't there be other characters from his games? Zero? Axel? Dr.Light? <= :laugh: The dog, omg what is his name?! I said it so many times! ah!
The dog's name is Rush Buddy. Don't fret, it happens to the best of us: forgetfulness.

@Vastor, I'm sure that this thread will be beyond sweetness if you update every week or so.

Bowser Jr. 28

Smash Cadet
I didn't see Bowser Jr. so I voted for Geno. I think Geno would be a sweet character that could possibly make a comeback if he's in SSBB. I was thinking about Wolf, but, It's Geno! You can't step down Geno.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Of course :D

Dunno how it'll work exactly, but there will be more polls in the future.

As for a third party poll, that would be such a one sided battle, it's not even funny.

Let Megaman prove his worth by dominating the 1st parties XD
w00t! :chuckle:

I look forward to them! ;)

Top Bottom