• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Poll: Ultimate Character Select Screen Battle: ROUND 1

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
I vote Ike, only because he's the only practically guaranteed character on the list. Don't get me wrong - they'd all make great additions, but I would like to see a little more franchise diversity that what the majority seems to be gunning for...

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
I did what Lord_Deathborne did and voted the the character I thought was most likely, which in this case is Ike. While the other three are good choices, they all have something about them that makes them not entirely certain additions, whereas as Ike almost seems to be a given.

On another note, it seems that Toad's fallen behind now.

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
i voted for myself=ike=yeah

because ike awsome speacily his vanguard costuome

i'd like ike to have the vanguard costume , the hero one,the lord one
,and the ranger one im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool ^^,

JesterBox

Smash Ace
How are the poll rounds being organizied? By Charecters of simialir nominations? And more than one charecter per round has a chance to make it in right?

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ike is catching up!

Will Geno continue to hold the throne?

You guys have until Sunday! Only time will tell what will happen.

KalimariDark

Smash Apprentice
How could you pick Geno over Wolf?

I think Geno would make an interesting fighter with a unique playing style, but Wolf is so much cooler in general. Not to mention he has played a much bigger role in many Star Fox games, as well as being a more influential character in those games, than Geno has in his games. But if this is just about who you like more and who you want in Brawl, it's still Wolf all the way for me.

SeanTurner_26

Smash Rookie
Geno, I had to think for a second which character this was again. He would be so cool for smash. He would probably end up with a beam sword of some kind on top of his missiles and other weapons.

I am not a Fire Emblem buff, so I don't really know anyone but Marth and Roy, but I am getting the idea that they will get rid of Roy since he wasn't an emperor twice like Marth and Ike were. Am I getting the basis of the story correct? Apologies if I messed up.

--- Sean

Kirye

Smash Ace
Geno, I had to think for a second which character this was again. He would be so cool for smash. He would probably end up with a beam sword of some kind on top of his missiles and other weapons.

I am not a Fire Emblem buff, so I don't really know anyone but Marth and Roy, but I am getting the idea that they will get rid of Roy since he wasn't an emperor twice like Marth and Ike were. Am I getting the basis of the story correct? Apologies if I messed up.

--- Sean
You got it right, except for Emperor, it's called Lord. Other than that, good job. =D

How could you pick Geno over Wolf?
Geno has NO chance of becoming a clone, while Wolf has that distinct possibility. Not saying he will, but looking at Falco and Fox, and Wolf being from the same game and everything, it's possible, won't happen, but possible.

Also, it's Geno! He'd be completely original the way I see it, Geno has that potential.

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
IMO

Geno >>>> Wolf

Geno just has so much more potential for an awesome moveset, not to mention he's representing an EPIC game.

Honestly, I'd rather see a lot of other characters before Wolf ...

KalimariDark

Smash Apprentice
I just think Wolf is far more likely to get in than Geno, and that makes it silly to vote for Geno to get in. Though, apparently the Smash community really likes Geno @_@ I don't know. I need to actually play more than 10 minutes of SMRPG. Maybe that'll change my opinion.

He at least needs a trophy, that's for sure.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
IMO

Geno >>>> Wolf

Geno just has so much more potential for an awesome moveset, not to mention he's representing an EPIC game.

Honestly, I'd rather see a lot of other characters before Wolf ...
There are many people who would disagree wiht you.

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
ike is the best

and who is geno he is just

a puppet i hate him ike so cool and wolf too

ike have a difrent fighting style then marth , roy and every one

ike has the hero fightning style and he got aether

Stryks

Smash Hero
Er ok... Geno is a puppet, yes but hes one hell of a puppet, if U have ever played SMRPG, u'll c why, also I doubt there will be clones in brawl, but I can easily c ike as a marth clone in case marth comes back, I know I will get flame for this, but I dont know much about FE, thus dont know Ikes moves...

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alright guys the poll is almost over.

I was gonna end it now, but I'm gonna give it one more day.

I'll be ending it sometime tommorow night.

Geno is still in the lead but not by much!

Anything could happen.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Alright guys the poll is almost over.

I was gonna end it now, but I'm gonna give it one more day.

I'll be ending it sometime tommorow night.

Geno is still in the lead but not by much!

Anything could happen.
Okay, then, just be sure to tell us when the next poll is up.

Sjakmachien

Smash Journeyman
Toad ofcourse, after all the beating from SSBM, where he was Peach's Counterattack, he wants to kick some *** and I let him (If he doesn't hurt Mew, or else I'm going to kill him.

If the poll is already over, sorry for this post.

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm proud to present the official results.

I let the poll run a little bit longer to see if Wolf could poll ahead, but it looks like the final results are as stands

Geno 33% 56

Wolf 31% 53

Ike 21% 36

Toad 15% 25

Geno has become the FIRST character to get added to our Character Select Screen.

The 3 characters listed above will now be considered 2nd Priority Characters with Benefits.

Me and Shane will have a discussion about where we will continue taking this project, but for now, let's all congratulate Geno on a job well done! :D

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
I'm proud to present the official results.

I let the poll run a little bit longer to see if Wolf could poll ahead, but it looks like the final results are as stands

Geno 33% 56

Wolf 31% 53

Ike 21% 36

Toad 15% 25

Geno has become the FIRST character to get added to our Character Select Screen.

The 3 characters listed above will now be considered 2nd Priority Characters with Benefits.

Me and Shane will have a discussion about where we will continue taking this project, but for now, let's all congratulate Geno on a job well done! :D
It figures that Geno would win. Congrates to him.

When will the next poll be up, BTW?

Top Bottom