• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Poll: Ultimate Character Select Screen Battle: ROUND 1

Kirye

Smash Ace
Geno didn't deserve it at all, oh well...
*cuts wrist?* XD

Every character deserves it, all 4 of those would be great additions to Brawl (Even Toad, and I hate him.), besides, there's still a chance of them getting in the screen thinger, aaaand it's not like this is official and stuff. =3

So anyway.

Geno won!!!! Raise da roof!!

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
In my honest opinion...

I fail to see the logic behind wanting a character with a "Clone Risky" moveset, over a completely original character from an amazing SNES game.

Nothing against Starfox, cause personally it's my favorite Nintendo series up there with Mario and Zelda, but honestly, I would much rather see what the team would do with Geno, rather than see them try and figure something out with Wolf.

I mean honestly think about it. I Know the team could figure out a moveset on their own (Captain Falcon) but wouldn't it be much more intresting to see the possibilities with Geno?

Finger Gun, Star Shooter, Geno Blast, Geno Flash, Rocket Fists, etc etc. So many awesome attacks from SMRPG would flow perfectly into Super Smash Brothers.

Geno deserves a spot. The poll doesn't lie.... people want him in XD and if people want him in, Sakurai might very well do it.

And on a positive note, Wolf isn't dead yet. He'll most likely make it onto the screen before the time period for this is over.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I knew Geno would win in the end even though I didn't want him to best Wolf. So it's offical....

Geno > Wolf

^^Well, on this forum anyway.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
In my honest opinion...

I fail to see the logic behind wanting a character with a "Clone Risky" moveset, over a completely original character from an amazing SNES game.

Nothing against Starfox, cause personally it's my favorite Nintendo series up there with Mario and Zelda, but honestly, I would much rather see what the team would do with Geno, rather than see them try and figure something out with Wolf.

I mean honestly think about it. I Know the team could figure out a moveset on their own (Captain Falcon) but wouldn't it be much more intresting to see the possibilities with Geno?

Finger Gun, Star Shooter, Geno Blast, Geno Flash, Rocket Fists, etc etc. So many awesome attacks from SMRPG would flow perfectly into Super Smash Brothers.

Geno deserves a spot. The poll doesn't lie.... people want him in XD and if people want him in, Sakurai might very well do it.

And on a positive note, Wolf isn't dead yet. He'll most likely make it onto the screen before the time period for this is over.
I'll agree that Geno is more deserving than Wolf, even with him being stuck in Squeenix Limbo... But I still can't believe Ike didn't do better, considering he's one of the Top 10 most likely additions to the game...

Kirye

Smash Ace
Because of the chances that Ike would be clone-ish or a Luigified version of Marth, and that they look VERY similar. Most people would prefer to see an original character, than another version of a sword user, especially Marth, who has as many fans as he does haters.

And being a top 10 most likely has nothing to do with everyone's opinions. =p

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Because of the chances that Ike would be clone-ish or a Luigified version of Marth, and that they look VERY similar. Most people would prefer to see an original character, than another version of a sword user, especially Marth, who has as many fans as he does haters.

And being a top 10 most likely has nothing to do with everyone's opinions. =p
So how does that explain why Wolf did so well, given that he is in even greater danger of being a "clone-ish or a Luigified version" of Fox? Also, you must have not seen the new Ike... And even then, he uses a greatsword (Ragnell), not a rapier - which pretty much guarantees a different style of swordplay than Marth...

But I will agree with you on people's opinions...

Top Bottom