• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Warriors REBOOT - Sacred Swords

Would you rather continue this thread or move on to something else

• Continue the thread

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Move on

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I sadly don't have ideas for submit this time, but for the votes:
  1. Ninjask
  2. Honchkrow
  3. Corviknight (would prefer having him playable tho)

1. Sacred Sword
  2. Four Blades
  3. Legendary Musketeers (the title isn't bad but I think it's quite long)

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Empires Mode
Empires Mode is a recurring mode in Dynasty Warriors that will return in this game, it focuses on each Pokemon becoming a lord of each of the four factions and the goal is to conquer the other four nations via a combination of RTS gameplay and traditionally musuo gameplay. You can even have some multiple endings depending if you are a cruel or merciful ruler. By recruiting other characters you can also build a stronger empire which also reflects in the ending. With all those variables, the mode has a lot of replay value.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
So I am continuing regular jobs now, Ninjask will be our Flying Type Elite Pokemon and the tagline for this game will be called Pokemon: Warriors Sacred Swords, but the current jobs will be reset and replace with new jobs.

Job 29
Submit a Steel-type Playable character
Submit a Pokemon that is Steel-type, being the most defensive type and immune to poison, this should be a good opportunity for some unique character concepts. Submit a Steel-type playable character, the only restriction being no legendaries, mythicals, or Ultra Beasts. Describe how they may play and why they should be included.

Job 30
Submit an Elite Regional Form
Submit a regional variant or evolution to be an Elite Pokémon. Describe their moveset, strengths, weaknesses, and strategies to beat it. Also note that the regional form who wins this job makes their normal form ineligible for a playable character.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
1657494886492.png

Metagross
Metagross would act as our first Pseudo Legendary rep, being one of the few non-dragon types it would give some variety if we add another pseudo. He would be a rare genius bruiser, being calculating while also being quite strong. He is easily the slowest character but being so big also one of the strongest so all in all it balances out.

1657501377786.png

Galarian Stunfisk
This is the reesident mimic Pokemon. Special items can be inside pokeball-like containers. This pokemon is the mimic burying itself deep under the soil and using Snap Trap to cause big damage over time, aside from that it can use Crunch to do a follow-up bite and Metal Claw for some melee damage, otherwise its a one-trick pony.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Job 29
Gonna resubmit my old Scizor submission from the last thread
1657560876094.png

Scizor is a Gen ll Bug type, evolution of Scyther, and now a Bug/Steel type. It's got speed, range, and power, everything you want of a fast cleaner, but it's bulk is not too good, meaning ranged hits especially do it in. On close quarters, it is an impeccable fighter. It also flies slightly above the ground, but is counted as land born. It's special move is Agility. With it, Scizor gets a massive speed boost, being among the fasted land fighters in the game. However, it's defenses are drastically reduced, meaning it has to be used well.

I'm not that good with this moveset template, but how Scizor works is that it is focused on getting as many enemies knocked out as possible, and uses move that send it forward in specific directions (E.g, Bullet Punch, X-Scissor, U-Turn, Reversal, and Pursuit) and moves that are AoE (E.g, Night Slash, Brutal Swing, Struggle Bug, Tailwind, False Swipe.) It would also use moves like Metal Claw, Brick Break, Double Hit, Superpower, and Bug Buzz.

Job 30: Elite Regional Pokemon
Hisuian Avalugg
1657560948983.png

Hisuian Avalugg is quite the strong Pokemon, albeit slow. It's far slower than almost any opponent, thus tends to stay still. However, it can attack from afar with powerful Mountain Gale attacks, sending large icicles flying close to where the player is. Thus, it acts mostly as a long range attacker that acts as a constant threat unless it is disabled. Up close, Avalugg can take plenty of hits, but don't get too close to the mouth, as otherwise you'll get crunched by, well, Crunch. Avalugg will always turn to the player, but it's slow to turn, giving the player some oppurtunity to avoid it.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Playable Character
Metagross
Scizor
Aegislash

Elite
Stunfisk
Avulugg
Slowbro

Vote for your top 2 of each, you may vote for your own in 2nd place, note that whoever wins the elite job means their normal form can't be a playable character.

Job 31
Discussion: Should the Swords of Justice be bosses or playable characters?
Would the Swords of Justice be better as bosses or playable characters? Should all of them be bosses or should some of them be playable? Give me your opinion on that.

Job 32
Submit Hisuin Lilligant's role in the story
With how the last job stopped due to no one knowing how to start Lilligant's campaign, I decided to start a job where we submit what we think her role in the story should play out and build a mission from their, describe a general personality and role she could play in the larger campaign. The only requirement being she is an assassin and associated with Decidueye in some way.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Playable Character
Metagross
Scizor
Aegislash

Elite
Stunfisk
Avulugg
Slowbro

Vote for your top 2 of each, you may vote for your own in 2nd place, note that whoever wins the elite job means their normal form can't be a playable character.

Job 31
Discussion: Should the Swords of Justice be bosses or playable characters?
Would the Swords of Justice be better as bosses or playable characters? Should all of them be bosses or should some of them be playable? Give me your opinion on that.

Job 32
Submit Hisuin Lilligant's role in the story
With how the last job stopped due to no one knowing how to start Lilligant's campaign, I decided to start a job where we submit what we think her role in the story should play out and build a mission from their, describe a general personality and role she could play in the larger campaign. The only requirement being she is an assassin and associated with Decidueye in some way.
Metagross
Aegislash

Stunfisk
Slowbro

Job 31:
Depending on how the story goes, they should probably act as both. They feel fitting as bosses you encounter that you can unlock in the postgame.

Job 32:
Hisuian Liligant and Decidueye used to be partners in crime, literally, who did all sorts of odd jobs together. One day, while on a particularly major assignment, Decidueye chose not to act on the job, and Liligant removed him from her troupe as a result, shattering Decidueye and making him a recluse from the eye after that, making both still angry at each other. Thus, Decidueye tries to impede on Liligant's missions. Her troupe's reputation dwindling thanks to this interference, after Decidueye interferes with the package delivery, her employer (Whoever that is will be decided later) forcefully removes her from leadership so her troupe can act unimpeded, taking control of the troupe with some sort of control. They knock her out and leave her in another corner of the continent. Now alone, she has to get back to the employer to win her troupe back, but she is still a wanted criminal in all the kingdoms, with many bounties and soldiers after her head. Thus, the trip back is treacherous, requiring her to make alliances with various others she finds along the way, maybe even make up with Decidueye? That's just the idea I have.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
I think they should be bosses as well, but like Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer said be playable in the post-game

Hisuian Lilligant is an assassin for hire alongside Decidueye, despite being from the Colonies of Viriz Lilligant despises the extremist views of some of her peers and decided to branch out and be independent from those viewpoints. Unfortunately, due to the other nations' dislike of Virizians for their views, she delved into the deep underworld as a hired assasin for many different crime lords, including Salazzle. She is often ordered by the poison-type to quell anyone who messes with her crime rings. Despite this Salazzle is probably the one person who treats Lilligant as a normal person, independent from her home nation's extremist views. She also is close friends with Decidueye known each other since they were pre-evolved, and they tend to cooperate with each other well in their missions. One day Decidueye and her went a mission to intercept a group of Paras who were interrupting a supply line. While Decidueye handled the Parasect (and helped Pikachu on the way) Lilligant begins to pursue the Ninjask leader, carrying a strange bauble.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Metagross
Aegislash

Stunfisk
Slowbro

Job 31:
Depending on how the story goes, they should probably act as both. They feel fitting as bosses you encounter that you can unlock in the postgame.

Job 32:
Hisuian Liligant and Decidueye used to be partners in crime, literally, who did all sorts of odd jobs together. One day, while on a particularly major assignment, Decidueye chose not to act on the job, and Liligant removed him from her troupe as a result, shattering Decidueye and making him a recluse from the eye after that, making both still angry at each other. Thus, Decidueye tries to impede on Liligant's missions. Her troupe's reputation dwindling thanks to this interference, after Decidueye interferes with the package delivery, her employer (Whoever that is will be decided later) forcefully removes her from leadership so her troupe can act unimpeded, taking control of the troupe with some sort of control. They knock her out and leave her in another corner of the continent. Now alone, she has to get back to the employer to win her troupe back, but she is still a wanted criminal in all the kingdoms, with many bounties and soldiers after her head. Thus, the trip back is treacherous, requiring her to make alliances with various others she finds along the way, maybe even make up with Decidueye? That's just the idea I have.
I think they should be bosses as well, but like Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer said be playable in the post-game

Hisuian Lilligant is an assassin for hire alongside Decidueye, despite being from the Colonies of Viriz Lilligant despises the extremist views of some of her peers and decided to branch out and be independent from those viewpoints. Unfortunately, due to the other nations' dislike of Virizians for their views, she delved into the deep underworld as a hired assasin for many different crime lords, including Salazzle. She is often ordered by the poison-type to quell anyone who messes with her crime rings. Despite this Salazzle is probably the one person who treats Lilligant as a normal person, independent from her home nation's extremist views. She also is close friends with Decidueye known each other since they were pre-evolved, and they tend to cooperate with each other well in their missions. One day Decidueye and her went a mission to intercept a group of Paras who were interrupting a supply line. While Decidueye handled the Parasect (and helped Pikachu on the way) Lilligant begins to pursue the Ninjask leader, carrying a strange bauble.
Voting is over

Metagross won the playable character round, and Galarian Stunfisk won the Elite Pokemon job. Now it seems that the Swords of Justice being bosses followed by being playable characters in Post-game seems the most popular so we'll keep that. As for Lilligant's role, that goes to vote. Vote for who you think has the better concept for Lilligant's role in the story and why.

Job 33
Submit a Steel-type Elite Pokemon

Submit an Elite Pokemon that is Steel-type, describe the attacks this Elite has and any potential weaknesses or strengths this Pokemon has when battling against it.

Job 34
Submit an arena based around the Normal-type

Arenas are medium-sized battlefields that act as optional modes. They are like missions, but they aren't related to the story in any way and the missions they hold are more minigame like. Each arena features a central gimmick and focuses on surviving against waves of enemies before fighting a supercharged Elite Pokemon. There will be an arena for each type, in this case create an arena based off of the Normal-type. Follow the template and submit an arena:

Arena Name:
Arena Description and Layout:
Arena Gimmick:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
1657772124187.png

Magenzone
This Pokemon is known for its magnetic powers, it appears in areas with high metal content and uses its magnets to pull and toss objects like a wrecking ball. It can also use Metal Sound to cause confusion and Thunderbolt for long-range damage. The main flaw is that it is quite slow and can be easily make vulnerable by destroying the metal objects around them.

My arena will come soon

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Everything has been slowing down as of late, I admit I and maybe a few others are losing steam on this project, I was thinking to move on and do something different, would anyone be interested in doing something new, I was thinking of doing a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon creation thread if anyone is interested, I made a poll about this issue and wanted to know your opinion on this development.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Wanna continue this thread, with the new Paradox Pokemon, cool legendaries, and Tinkaton I feel like I want to continue this thread

Last edited:
Top Bottom