• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Warriors REBOOT - Sacred Swords

Would you rather continue this thread or move on to something else

• Continue the thread

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Move on

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
So Kion will be our captital of the Terak Empire by default

KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 's plot submission will be the one chosen.

Rhyperior won the Rock Type Elite Job

Ill also allow Gengar as a submission since it was planned

Gengar
Salazzle
Toxtricity

Vote for your top 2, you may vote for your own in 2nd place

1. Archeops. I think Fossil Pokemon would be a fascinating inclusion into something like this, and I really like the idea of his moveset overall. That's all.
2. Larvitar. Very... unexpected, I'll say, but I really like the personality you suggested! That alone really brought this tiny terror up my list.
3. Onix. I think the idea of "massive rock serpent" would just be incredibly fun.

Job #18:
Pokemon Name: Bastiodon
Pokedex Number:
Generation: IV
Typing: Rock/Steel

I think Bastiodon would fit well as, well, the Elite Pokemon. The design just... fits by nature. Essentially, Bastiodon has incredibly high defense, but only from the front. Attacking its front would do next to nothing - but you're rewarded for evading it's attacks and counterattacking on its sides and back, which are much less defended overall. In terms of actual attacks, we'd keep it relatively simple - charging attacks like Heavy Slam, perhaps, and maybe Ancient Power befitting its nature as a Fossil Pokemon - providing it at least a little control from a distance. However, the main focus of this Elite Pokemon lies in defending.

Job #19:

Pikachu, I imagine, is kind of just swept into a larger conflict. Originally living in a smaller village on the outskirts of the Kel Dynasty, Pikachu is heading toward Valleytown after his father instructed him to take a mysterious package to Valleytown's mayor. However, he's attacked on the way there by a troupe of mysterious Pokemon, though he's rescued just in time by a wandering traveller - specifically, Decidueye. Whilst they split up afterward, it turns out Decidueye also has business in Valleytown and they meet up there as well.

When the mayor of Valleytown sees the package, he seems visibly concerned, but chooses not to reveal to the relatively young Pikachu exactly what it is. He simply takes it away, and it's briefly suggested that things might be going back to normal. However, as the sun begins to set, he's suddenly approached by a mysterious, and slightly unsettling, acrobatic dancer and her troupe...
Due to the dancer being alluded to being Lilligant I can see her campaign being before Pikachu's campaign, and it also alludes to certain campaigns mixing with other campaigns, which is an original concept.

Anyway onto the next set of jobs, I am making plans for a bigger job but that is for later:

Job 22
Submit a Poison-Type Elite Pokemon
Like always, submit an elite boss Pokemon for the Poison type, describing its moveset, abilities, resistances, and weaknesses. and other strategies to defeat it. And like last time it can't be a Gen 1 Pokemon.

Job 23
Ideas for a third protagonist
So we have a innocent kid being swept up in a war and an assassin doing a mysterious job, so we should submit an idea for a potential role of a third protagonist. Submit an idea for a potential third protagonist, submit a role and potential personality of this protagonist, but it should be noted that we aren't submitting a playable Pokemon just a character concept.

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
Oof looks like I missed some jobs being gone all weekend.

1. Salazzle
2. Toxtricity

Job #22: Tentacruel

1655778045787.png

I'm sure many of us have vivid memories of the episode of the Pokémon TV show where a gigantic Tentacruel starts demolishing skyscrapers in one of the most violent-in-hindsight scenes of the entire series. I think it would be great for an Elite Pokémon battle to emulate that iconic scene by being an absolutely colossal example of its species who tentacles would each be like a tree trunk being swing to our player characters. The battle would probably involve going for some kind of weak spot or treating each tentacle as a separate enemy.

Job #23: Bard

We don't have to assign each protagonist to a different in-world nation right? If not, then my concept for a third protagonist is a bard. Who doesn't love a bard? The most begrudgingly beloved of all the classic fantasy character classes. This character would be a vagrant who travels between nations, bringing attention to themselves by singing songs about quirky characters or current events. Not having allegiance to any one country, they would slot well into our protagonist group when they see a chance to be a legendary wartime chronicler.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion

1. Salazzle
2. Toxtricity

View attachment 355109

I'm sure many of us have vivid memories of the episode of the Pokémon TV show where a gigantic Tentacruel starts demolishing skyscrapers in one of the most violent-in-hindsight scenes of the entire series. I think it would be great for an Elite Pokémon battle to emulate that iconic scene by being an absolutely colossal example of its species who tentacles would each be like a tree trunk being swing to our player characters. The battle would probably involve going for some kind of weak spot or treating each tentacle as a separate enemy.

We don't have to assign each protagonist to a different in-world nation right? If not, then my concept for a third protagonist is a bard. Who doesn't love a bard? The most begrudgingly beloved of all the classic fantasy character classes. This character would be a vagrant who travels between nations, bringing attention to themselves by singing songs about quirky characters or current events. Not having allegiance to any one country, they would slot well into our protagonist group when they see a chance to be a legendary wartime chronicler.
While I can allow the protagonist submission, the Elite Pokemon cant be from Gen 1, you can change it if you want.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Gengar
Salazzle
1655781821418.png

Skuntank
Skuntank would be unique as their foul stench could be used as a gimmick. It's so smelly that simply wiffings its Venoshock or Belch can Confuse you. It can also use its stench as a smoke screen causing blindness and of course poison. They lead a group of Skunky who are immune to the stench adn can in fact grow the stink cloud. The only way to remove the smokescreen is too stun the Skuntank and wail on it.

Protagonist Idea
Outsider
This protagonist is definatntly not part of this region. They could be a outsider from another region who was somehow lost in this region with his family, a Legendary Pokemon or Ultra Beast who was part of a botched summoning attempt. Maybe we could go down this route and link them to Lilligant's campaign, maybe she was tasked with finding this being as the being may hold some sort of secret message that could save the region from disaster. We could do a lot with this protagonist and we should do this idea.

Last edited:

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
While I can allow the protagonist submission, the Elite Pokemon cant be from Gen 1, you can change it if you want.
Whoops guess I missed that rule.

Job #22 again: Amoonguss

1655790742945.png

This carnivorous and fun guy is a sneaky threat that our heroes will encounter in the more forested and damp areas of the world. Not only will Amoonguss's arm cap shields make it a hardy enemy to chip away the damage of, it'll use camouflage to make itself unpredictable. In this world, of course, it never needed to evolve that Poké Ball pattern on its caps in order to lure in prey. Instead, Pokémon Warriors will feature unique designs for Amoonguss that resemble more natural features likes moss, tree bark, lily pads, rocks, and more. In the arenas that the heroes fight Amoonguss in, it will be surrounded by real instances of what its camouflage looks like, and it'll hide during certain parts of each phase of its fight in plain sight. If the player chooses to attack the wrong tree root, for instance, Amoonguss will unleash a powerful sneak attack from the back, so they'll have to make sure they find the impostor among them.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
So Kion will be our captital of the Terak Empire by default

KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 's plot submission will be the one chosen.

Rhyperior won the Rock Type Elite Job

Ill also allow Gengar as a submission since it was planned

Gengar
Salazzle
Toxtricity

Due to the dancer being alluded to being Lilligant I can see her campaign being before Pikachu's campaign, and it also alludes to certain campaigns mixing with other campaigns, which is an original concept.

Anyway onto the next set of jobs, I am making plans for a bigger job but that is for later:

Job 22
Submit a Poison-Type Elite Pokemon
Like always, submit an elite boss Pokemon for the Poison type, describing its moveset, abilities, resistances, and weaknesses. and other strategies to defeat it. And like last time it can't be a Gen 1 Pokemon.

Job 23
Ideas for a third protagonist
So we have a innocent kid being swept up in a war and an assassin doing a mysterious job, so we should submit an idea for a potential role of a third protagonist. Submit an idea for a potential third protagonist, submit a role and potential personality of this protagonist, but it should be noted that we aren't submitting a playable Pokemon just a character concept.
Job 22: Toxapex
1655840131974.png

Unlike our other elites, Toxapex is a menace for a different reason. Toxapex will appear latched onto one spot, and will not move from it. Seems simple right? Unfortunately, Toxapex has insanely high defensive stats, requiring a lot to take it down. It will guard with Baneful Bunker when it can, negating all damage done to it while the barrier is up, creating a spiky barrier that inflicts the Poison status ailment on the player if they assault it with a physical move (Unless the Pokemon in question is a Poison type), and can generate a poisonous zone around it with Toxic Spikes, Poisoning those who come up close to it (Poison types do not have these issues) Up close, it will use Scald to push the player away from it. It's best to try to ignore Toxapex as it cannot follow the player around like other Elites, but enemies can end up pushing the player into its area for assault. Toxapex thus functions more like a hazard than a boss, but if one manages to work around its tricky defenses and defeat it, they'll get (insert bonus/semi valuable rare item here), thus providing some merit to trying.

Job 23:
A sort of leader/admin character of one of the kingdoms, who is quite gluttonous, villainous, cruel, etc, is left out in the fields of battle after being betrayed by his coworkers. This guy has to learn what it means to be a truly good person in order to properly survive out in the battlefield and reclaim his old position.

Toxtricity
Salazzle

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Voting is over

Salazzle won the character job, now onto the next votes

Elite Pokemon
Skuntank
Toxapex
Amoonguss

1. Salazzle
2. Toxtricity

View attachment 355109

Gengar
SalazzleView attachment 355112
Skuntank
Skuntank would be unique as their foul stench could be used as a gimmick. It's so smelly that simply wiffings its Venoshock or Belch can Confuse you. It can also use its stench as a smoke screen causing blindness and of course poison. They lead a group of Skunky who are immune to the stench adn can in fact grow the stink cloud. The only way to remove the smokescreen is too stun the Skuntank and wail on it.

Protagonist Idea
Outsider
This protagonist is definatntly not part of this region. They could be a outsider from another region who was somehow lost in this region with his family, a Legendary Pokemon or Ultra Beast who was part of a botched summoning attempt. Maybe we could go down this route and link them to Lilligant's campaign, maybe she was tasked with finding this being as the being may hold some sort of secret message that could save the region from disaster. We could do a lot with this protagonist and we should do this idea.
Job 22: Toxapex
View attachment 355179

Unlike our other elites, Toxapex is a menace for a different reason. Toxapex will appear latched onto one spot, and will not move from it. Seems simple right? Unfortunately, Toxapex has insanely high defensive stats, requiring a lot to take it down. It will guard with Baneful Bunker when it can, negating all damage done to it while the barrier is up, creating a spiky barrier that inflicts the Poison status ailment on the player if they assault it with a physical move (Unless the Pokemon in question is a Poison type), and can generate a poisonous zone around it with Toxic Spikes, Poisoning those who come up close to it (Poison types do not have these issues) Up close, it will use Scald to push the player away from it. It's best to try to ignore Toxapex as it cannot follow the player around like other Elites, but enemies can end up pushing the player into its area for assault. Toxapex thus functions more like a hazard than a boss, but if one manages to work around its tricky defenses and defeat it, they'll get (insert bonus/semi valuable rare item here), thus providing some merit to trying.

Job 23:
A sort of leader/admin character of one of the kingdoms, who is quite gluttonous, villainous, cruel, etc, is left out in the fields of battle after being betrayed by his coworkers. This guy has to learn what it means to be a truly good person in order to properly survive out in the battlefield and reclaim his old position.

Toxtricity
Salazzle
Character Archtype
Dan Quixote Dan Quixote Bard
Glubbfubb Glubbfubb Outsider
Pokelego999 Pokelego999 Corrupt Command

Vote for your top 2 of each, you may vote for your own in 2nd place.

Job 24
Submit the capital of the Cobal Republic
The northern, moutainous, cavernous, and snowy Cobal Republic is the most military strong of the nations, despite this they arn't that hostile. Rather they are extrmely defensive having a strong police force and security. While this makes them the safest region thsi makes the people paranoid as well making the capital a little unstanble. The job is too design a capital for the Cobal Republic using this prompt, decribe the location, any notable landmarks, and potential lore.

Job 25
Submit an Unevolved Pokemon
This job is different as rather than submitting a Pokemon based off type, this job is submitting a Pokemon based on an evolution. Submit a Pokemon to be a playable character that isn't fully evolved, this can be a baby Pokemon or the middle stage of a three-stage line. The only illegal submissions are Pokemon from lines already submitted as playable characters, and Cosmog/Kubfu/Poipole due to being legendary Pokemon and so could be unfair to submit. Also no joke Pokemon like Magikarp and very weak uplayable Pokemon like the larvae Pokemon (Caterpie, Weedle, etc)

I also encourage the continued creation of character movesets as the next job will apply only to Pokemon who have movesets and as such we should catch up on that.

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Job 24
Cobal Capital (that's the name)
The Cobal Capital is a big duplex built into the side of a cavern. Being secluded, it also allows gaurds to gaurd the entrance 24/7. One can only get into this city with proper identification, and wrong identification can result in imprisonment in the deepest and coldest of the mountains in a mysterious prison. When you actually get inside the city you find a surprise, an organized and boxed shaped city. Using crystals found deep in the mountains they live in they carve cube shaped houses that are not only functional but they are easy to track and navigate, making them easier to surveillance. Despite this the place isn't all that bad as this capital also holds host to many beautiful crystal carvings and an ice rink for others to skate on.
1655857928655.png

Tyrogue

Tyrogue is notable for being the sole Pokemon alongside Eevee to have more than 2 possible evolutions. This would allow him to have a unique gameplay concept. He can evolved into Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, or Hitmontop who all have three different combat styles. His gimmick (and potential lore) is that Tyrrogue is a master of all three hitmon styles and can switch between the three at the fly giving him various defensive and offensive capabilities. He can use the lightning fast longranged kicks or Hitmonlee, the up close but powerful strike of Hitmonchan, or the very mobile blows of Hitmontop. His unique action is that he can switch between these three styles at any time. It also changes some partas of his stats, Hitmonlee's style gives him faster speed, Hitmonchan's style gives him highers defense, and Hitmontop's style gives him quicker dodging and stronger resistance to status effects.

Commander
Outsider

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
1655869686894.png

Salazzle
Poison/Fire
Minas Pokedex Entry:
A ruthless master of deceit and charm, this femme fatal has a firey personality and a venomous heart.

Regular Attacks
Dash Attack: Salazzle splashes corrosive acid onto the battlefield via her tail, while weak the acid can ignore armor and can spread in range if used on a closely bunched squad of Pokemon.

Combo Strings (Alter as necessary - the character can have up to 8 Y-attacks in a string of button presses, the Y attacks are weaker but continue the combo while the X attacks are stronger but end the combo after use.)
(These are the types of possible combos you can do)
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y: Salazzle swipes with her talons, poisoning her targets, as the combo goes on the poison is infused by fire from her tail before exploding in a burst of toxic smoke.
Y-X: After a swipe, Salazzle uses her tail to quickly swipe opponents back and burn them.
Y-Y-X: After a pair of claw swipes she uses Cross Poison which sends poisoned units back after a powerful duel blow.
Y-Y-Y-X: Salazzle quickly spins around, using Breaking Swipe, which not only knocks opponents back but also stuns them.
Y-Y-Y-Y-X: Salazzle presses her claws into the group creating a small puddle of corrosive poison, this poison can spread to other units by having them step on it. The poison does more damage the closer a victim is to another poisoned victim
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-X: Salazzle sets the puddle of poison alight with fire, creating toxic smog which slowly chips away at opponent's health.
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-X: Salazzle absorbs her fire and poison to produce a potent Flamethrower which can heavily damage all units in long rang.
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-X: Salazzle alights the toxic smoke creating a large AOE explosion that burns anyone who take direct damage and poisons anyone who takes inderect damage.

Special Attacks
Weak Point Smash: Salazzle summons a burst of fog aimed directly at the opponents to poison them and their allies.
Ground Meter Attack (X on ground): Salazzle absorbs the lifeforce of charmed soilders and creates a toxic tornado.
Air Meter Attack (X in air): Rains poison from the air, healing Salazzle and poisoning and damaging everyone on the battlefield.
Unique Action (ZR):All smoke and sludge based attacks can be infused with pheromones, instead of poisoning the target the pheromones charm them causing them to fight for Salazzle.

Other Info
General Playstyle/Archetype: Salazzle at first looks pretty weak, she is frail and lacks power. Like a good crimelord however, she attacks from the shadows relying on potent AOE damage and her cronies to do the fighting for her. If mastered Salazzle can do big damage without even doing any major damage herself.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Voting is over

Salazzle won the character job, now onto the next votes

Elite Pokemon
Skuntank
Toxapex
Amoonguss

Character Archtype
Dan Quixote Dan Quixote Bard
Glubbfubb Glubbfubb Outsider
Pokelego999 Pokelego999 Corrupt Command

Vote for your top 2 of each, you may vote for your own in 2nd place.

Job 24
Submit the capital of the Cobal Republic
The northern, moutainous, cavernous, and snowy Cobal Republic is the most military strong of the nations, despite this they arn't that hostile. Rather they are extrmely defensive having a strong police force and security. While this makes them the safest region this makes the people paranoid as well making the capital a little unstanble. The job is too design a capital for the Cobal Republic using this prompt, decribe the location, any notable landmarks, and potential lore.

Job 25
Submit an Unevolved Pokemon
This job is different as rather than submitting a Pokemon based off type, this job is submitting a Pokemon based on an evolution. Submit a Pokemon to be a playable character that isn't fully evolved, this can be a baby Pokemon or the middle stage of a three-stage line. The only illegal submissions are Pokemon from lines already submitted as playable characters, and Cosmog/Kubfu/Poipole due to being legendary Pokemon and so could be unfair to submit. Also no joke Pokemon like Magikarp and very weak uplayable Pokemon like the larvae Pokemon (Caterpie, Weedle, etc)

I also encourage the continued creation of character movesets as the next job will apply only to Pokemon who have movesets and as such we should catch up on that.
YOOO POKEMON WARRIORS THREAD WHAT IS UP MY COMRADES

Job #024
The hollowed out inside of their second tallest peak, the city of Cresthaven is a slightly bizarre sight from afar. The Cobal Republic is notable for its vast swathes of tundra alongside their mountain ranges, and this natural defence of extreme cold is used as a layer of defence for the somewhat paranoid groups. It's also because of this that outposts aren't an uncommon sight, usually hollowed into the ice and snow itself as opposed to being an on-surface structure.

The design of the city itself is essentially a series of corridors based around a vast, cavernous central "courtyard" that's surrounded on all sides, and at the bottom, with buildings. It's designed a little like a combination of Brutalist architecture, Fortified Residential Zone from JSRF, and the cavern-based sections of Ice Cap in Sonic Adventure - though the buildings look more like a cross between igloos and skyscrapers, giving the inside of the cave a wonderfully magical look as the lights from all of the windows reflect from the ice and rocks inside.

The bottom is essentially empty, being mostly used as a central social space similar to a park - though, the generally neurotic and paranoid denizens of Cresthaven very rarely enter it. In fact, Cresthaven is in theory designed to be near self-sufficient - great farms exist in the depths of the city, but as more people have come to live there the farms have begun to flood, becoming unusuable as the ice begins to melt. It's a gradual process, but the local government have been more focused on defence - so much so that they haven't even seen the catastrophe approaching them over time.

Whilst the corridor-like nature of all of the place's connected buildings makes them, in theory, easy to patrol, it also gives a labyrinthine feel to the place - not to mention the ice and rocks that all too often fall into these corridors and make them inaccessible. It's also the case that the mountain is covered in holes for entrance and access, but they're so well-hidden that they're almost impossible to access unless from within.

Job #025
Pokemon Name: Gurdurr
Generation: V
Pokedex Number: #533
Typing: Fighting

One of the most confusing non-Steel secondary types out there considering its name implies its very purpose is to move steel girders, Gurdurr is my submission for this round. It might seem a bit odd at first - a non-fighting based Fighting type Pokemon that has to hold a girder at all times, but at the same time, I think that's what would make it so appealing. His moveset is based almost completely on your archetypical semi-heavy hero archetype you'd see in a more traditional Warriors game - think Impa in Hyrule Warriors. Whilst I considered Timburr for this role, I felt the semi-heavy feel would fit the middle evolution better (and, admittedly, mid-evolutions are criminally underrepresented in Pokemon media.)

As for his moveset, I'd like it to be quite simple to pick up whilst also having a degree of depth to it. Being based on a combination of a circus strongman and a construction worker, his moveset is quite simple in that he's relatively quick to move, as well as having pretty meaty physical disjointed attacks with his girder. However, I'd suggest that his main "gimmick" would allow him to build small structures - think a little like a combination of Lana in Hyrule Warriors as well as how Cryonis is used in Age of Calamity. Whilst he can't exactly get airborne, he's able to perch atop his girder as well as picking more up, being able to create smallish towers from which he can head into different playstyles - taking cover behind it, perhaps, or maybe leaping from atop it for a much more powerful aerial strike onto the ground. After taking a certain amount of damage, or being left too long, it'll break naturally. (FORTNITE POKEMON REAL?) Whilst Gurdurr is better at demolition than building, he's also able to take down his own builds quickly if needed.

Essentially, Gurdurr is designed to be easy to pick up - a lot of his attacks are easy to understand and don't have a massive amount of depth to them - but this single mechanic means he can switch between gameplay styles on the fly, as well as having access to ground control options that the Warriors series doesn't actually use all too much.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Job 25: Sneasel
1655927445509.png

The pre evolution of Weavile, Sneasel's been around for many a generation. Sneasel here would be a fast offensive Pokemon, mostly focused on fast but weaker combos- but there's a catch. By itself, it's damage output is relatively low, even though it's relatively quick. However, all of its moves have a chance of causing a Critical Hit, randomly boosting its damage. Thus, when it strikes with fast rapid combos, any one of its hits may become a Critical, and the damage increase is random. You can randomly do devastating damage or only above average, and quite a fair bit of the time not get a boost at all. Thus it's a bit of a gamble. It can either clear through stages with ease, or wind up falling flat, though the upsides are potentially incredible.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Hey KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 I am trying to play catchup with the movesets (just did Salazzle) as the next job I am planning is revolved around these movesets, one moveset I am having extreme trouble with Hisuin Lilligant, since you did a great job with Tsareena in the last thread could you make a moveset for Hisuin Lilligant?

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Voting is over, Amoongus won the Elite Poison Type, now time for the next voting jobs

Tyrogue
Gurdurr
Sneasel

Vote for you top 2, you may vote for your own in 2nd place

Job 24
Cobal Capital (that's the name)
The Cobal Capital is a big duplex built into the side of a cavern. Being secluded, it also allows gaurds to gaurd the entrance 24/7. One can only get into this city with proper identification, and wrong identification can result in imprisonment in the deepest and coldest of the mountains in a mysterious prison. When you actually get inside the city you find a surprise, an organized and boxed shaped city. Using crystals found deep in the mountains they live in they carve cube shaped houses that are not only functional but they are easy to track and navigate, making them easier to surveillance. Despite this the place isn't all that bad as this capital also holds host to many beautiful crystal carvings and an ice rink for others to skate on.
View attachment 355188
Tyrogue

Tyrogue is notable for being the sole Pokemon alongside Eevee to have more than 2 possible evolutions. This would allow him to have a unique gameplay concept. He can evolved into Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, or Hitmontop who all have three different combat styles. His gimmick (and potential lore) is that Tyrrogue is a master of all three hitmon styles and can switch between the three at the fly giving him various defensive and offensive capabilities. He can use the lightning fast longranged kicks or Hitmonlee, the up close but powerful strike of Hitmonchan, or the very mobile blows of Hitmontop. His unique action is that he can switch between these three styles at any time. It also changes some partas of his stats, Hitmonlee's style gives him faster speed, Hitmonchan's style gives him highers defense, and Hitmontop's style gives him quicker dodging and stronger resistance to status effects.

Commander
Outsider
YOOO POKEMON WARRIORS THREAD WHAT IS UP MY COMRADES

Job #024
The hollowed out inside of their second tallest peak, the city of Cresthaven is a slightly bizarre sight from afar. The Cobal Republic is notable for its vast swathes of tundra alongside their mountain ranges, and this natural defence of extreme cold is used as a layer of defence for the somewhat paranoid groups. It's also because of this that outposts aren't an uncommon sight, usually hollowed into the ice and snow itself as opposed to being an on-surface structure.

The design of the city itself is essentially a series of corridors based around a vast, cavernous central "courtyard" that's surrounded on all sides, and at the bottom, with buildings. It's designed a little like a combination of Brutalist architecture, Fortified Residential Zone from JSRF, and the cavern-based sections of Ice Cap in Sonic Adventure - though the buildings look more like a cross between igloos and skyscrapers, giving the inside of the cave a wonderfully magical look as the lights from all of the windows reflect from the ice and rocks inside.

The bottom is essentially empty, being mostly used as a central social space similar to a park - though, the generally neurotic and paranoid denizens of Cresthaven very rarely enter it. In fact, Cresthaven is in theory designed to be near self-sufficient - great farms exist in the depths of the city, but as more people have come to live there the farms have begun to flood, becoming unusuable as the ice begins to melt. It's a gradual process, but the local government have been more focused on defence - so much so that they haven't even seen the catastrophe approaching them over time.

Whilst the corridor-like nature of all of the place's connected buildings makes them, in theory, easy to patrol, it also gives a labyrinthine feel to the place - not to mention the ice and rocks that all too often fall into these corridors and make them inaccessible. It's also the case that the mountain is covered in holes for entrance and access, but they're so well-hidden that they're almost impossible to access unless from within.

Job #025
Pokemon Name: Gurdurr
Generation: V
Pokedex Number: #533
Typing: Fighting

One of the most confusing non-Steel secondary types out there considering its name implies its very purpose is to move steel girders, Gurdurr is my submission for this round. It might seem a bit odd at first - a non-fighting based Fighting type Pokemon that has to hold a girder at all times, but at the same time, I think that's what would make it so appealing. His moveset is based almost completely on your archetypical semi-heavy hero archetype you'd see in a more traditional Warriors game - think Impa in Hyrule Warriors. Whilst I considered Timburr for this role, I felt the semi-heavy feel would fit the middle evolution better (and, admittedly, mid-evolutions are criminally underrepresented in Pokemon media.)

As for his moveset, I'd like it to be quite simple to pick up whilst also having a degree of depth to it. Being based on a combination of a circus strongman and a construction worker, his moveset is quite simple in that he's relatively quick to move, as well as having pretty meaty physical disjointed attacks with his girder. However, I'd suggest that his main "gimmick" would allow him to build small structures - think a little like a combination of Lana in Hyrule Warriors as well as how Cryonis is used in Age of Calamity. Whilst he can't exactly get airborne, he's able to perch atop his girder as well as picking more up, being able to create smallish towers from which he can head into different playstyles - taking cover behind it, perhaps, or maybe leaping from atop it for a much more powerful aerial strike onto the ground. After taking a certain amount of damage, or being left too long, it'll break naturally. (FORTNITE POKEMON REAL?) Whilst Gurdurr is better at demolition than building, he's also able to take down his own builds quickly if needed.

Essentially, Gurdurr is designed to be easy to pick up - a lot of his attacks are easy to understand and don't have a massive amount of depth to them - but this single mechanic means he can switch between gameplay styles on the fly, as well as having access to ground control options that the Warriors series doesn't actually use all too much.
Cobal Capital
Cresthaven

Which would you rather have and why?

Now the winner of the archetype job is an outsider, I think this is the perfect opportunity for a special job

Job 26
Submit a Legendary Pokemon/Mythical Pokemon/Ultra Beast
This character will be a powerful Pokemon that was summoned bt a mysterious coven, so say there is a prophecy saying that this Pokemon may cause either peace across all nations, but there are also prophecies saying that this Pokemon destroy it. However due to a botched incantation this Pokemon was tossed across the region and now they have to find a way back, all the while making allies andavoiding the coven. The job is too submit either a Legendary Pokemon, Mythical Pokemon, or Ultra Beast that would best fit this role. Please describe why this coven may have summoned this Pokemon and how this Pokemon may play gameplay-wise and why it should be included.

Job 27
Submit Training Charms
Training Charms or TCs for short are collectiblee items that are unique to specific playable Pokemon. When equiped they change certain properties of their moveset. Each playable Pokemon has their own unique set of Training Charms allowing for more customization. The job is to submit Training Charms, describe how they can change the movesets from something as minor as an increase in range to something as major as a change in moveset. It is encouraged to use the below template:

Charm Name:
What Pokemon uses this Charm: (Each charm can only be used by a specific playable Pokemon, describe what the Pokemon is, and it can only be for a Pokemon who has a moveset)
Moveset Changes: (How does this charm change the moveset)

It should be noted that only playable Pokemon with movesets can be submitted for charms. The following so far are:

Pikachu
Greninja
Golurk
Decidueye
Slaking
Salazzle

If you want another Pokemon without a moveset to have a charm you need to submit the moveset then submit the charm, you can submit as many as you want.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Sneasel
Tyrouge

Cresthaven
1655954191115.png

Victini
Victini is the victory Pokemon, he is said that whoever Vicitini aligns with will win. So of course, that makes him very sought after in a Warriors styled game. The story could be he was summoned by a cult-like coven who wanted to harness his victory powers to conquor the Miril Region despite having a small army. Victini obviously would be too powerful to seal and so was tossed across the Miril Region will amnesia of who he is. However, he meets Archeops who initially used him to rise in the ranks in the Terrak Empire's military but later started to befriend Vicitini. Victini in terms of gameplay would be fast and focus on AOE damage using his signature V-Create and other attacks such as Blue Flare to burn the army for a quick, well victory.

Fire Arrow Charm
Decidueye Charm
This converts Decidueye's spectral arrows into fire arrows making them weaker but burning the target

Coffee Charm
Slaking Charm
Slaking is faster but his stamina meter runs out quicker, however the meter also comes back fast as well (though not as fast as it falls)

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Job 26: Nihilego
1656012943705.png

An Ultra Beast from another dimension, Nihilego is often a poster child of sorts for the Ultra Beasts. In game, this coven sorta group attempts to pull in Nihilego, as it is written that Nihilego has immense power. However, they did not realize it was a whole species, and accidentally nabbed a younger one. Upon arrival, the coven attempts to put a spell on it to put it in their servitude, but it attacks in a panic, accidentally botching the spell and sending it across the region. Landing in the Terrak Empire, it winds up terrified thanks to its young age and innocence, scaring nearby civilians. When soldiers come to apprehend it, Nihilego accidentally paralyzes them out of fear with its venom. It flees, and winds up trapped in ancient ruins with Terrak Soldiers after it, believing it to be an invader. However, Golurk emerges from the cave and protects Nihilego, sending the Terrak soldiers off. Not being quite able to understand Nihilego due to it not sharing a language with him, Golurk deduces based off body language it is scared and trying to find home. Golurk takes Nihilego in for a while, allowing Golurk to understand Nihilego better. Nihilego eventually asks Golurk to take it home, and they set off on a quest to return to the coven's base to bring Nihilego home, all whilst being chased by the Terrak soldiers from earlier, still angry over their loss (Dunno who they are yet, that'll be decided later probably)

Nihilego in gameplay would lack overall range, but can deal some good damage up close. It attacks via using its tentacles (In a manner similar to Poison Jab) by twirling into enemies, smothering an enemy and spitting them at other enemies and using various moves such as Venoshock, Head Smash, and Acid Spray. Its damage is incredibly good, but its hindered by its range and otherwise only ok everything else. (Average speed and defenses means its not dying in a few hits or slow as a Slowpoke, but still not Snorlax or Ninjask levels by any means.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Voting is over, Amoongus won the Elite Poison Type, now time for the next voting jobs

Tyrogue
Gurdurr
Sneasel

Vote for you top 2, you may vote for your own in 2nd place

Cobal Capital
Cresthaven

Which would you rather have and why?

Now the winner of the archetype job is an outsider, I think this is the perfect opportunity for a special job

Job 26
Submit a Legendary Pokemon/Mythical Pokemon/Ultra Beast
This character will be a powerful Pokemon that was summoned bt a mysterious coven, so say there is a prophecy saying that this Pokemon may cause either peace across all nations, but there are also prophecies saying that this Pokemon destroy it. However due to a botched incantation this Pokemon was tossed across the region and now they have to find a way back, all the while making allies andavoiding the coven. The job is too submit either a Legendary Pokemon, Mythical Pokemon, or Ultra Beast that would best fit this role. Please describe why this coven may have summoned this Pokemon and how this Pokemon may play gameplay-wise and why it should be included.

Job 27
Submit Training Charms
Training Charms or TCs for short are collectiblee items that are unique to specific playable Pokemon. When equiped they change certain properties of their moveset. Each playable Pokemon has their own unique set of Training Charms allowing for more customization. The job is to submit Training Charms, describe how they can change the movesets from something as minor as an increase in range to something as major as a change in moveset. It is encouraged to use the below template:

Charm Name:
What Pokemon uses this Charm: (Each charm can only be used by a specific playable Pokemon, describe what the Pokemon is, and it can only be for a Pokemon who has a moveset)
Moveset Changes: (How does this charm change the moveset)

It should be noted that only playable Pokemon with movesets can be submitted for charms. The following so far are:

Pikachu
Greninja
Golurk
Decidueye
Slaking
Salazzle

If you want another Pokemon without a moveset to have a charm you need to submit the moveset then submit the charm, you can submit as many as you want.
1. Sneasel.
2. Tyrogue.
3. Gurdurr.

Job #26

Pokemon Name: Darkrai
Generation:
IV
Pokedex Number: #491
Typing: Dark

Imagine, for a moment, if instead of summoning a being from another dimension, it summoned one from the collective consciousness. The idea of a coven of sorts really seems interesting to me because I quite like the idea of their leader attempting to control the minds of every Pokemon in order to make the world peaceful, but being unable to disclose this truth for several reasons. Darkrai, in this sort of canon, indicates the collective dreams of everyone - giving him the plot-based ability to understand memes in the general population (not Big Chungus style, but the more psychological concept.) However, it's known that despite causing nightmares and being able to inhabit dreams, he truly means no ill will toward those around him.

In terms of moveset, well, despite being Dark-type I'd imagine his moveset feeling like a combination of Dark, Ghost, and sprinklings of Psychic. His moveset is mostly focused on a combination of evasiveness and powerful attacks - though with more of a focus on status effects, specifically Drowsy and Sleep. The main point is, despite being brought into this world to do harm, he doesn't want to.

Job #27
I'm going to submit something a little odd - for Pikachu, I'm suggesting the Overcharge Charm. Essentially, this makes Pikachu into Pichu - his electrically-based attacks gain significantly more power and have a higher chance to paralyse foes, at the cost of a small amount of damage to him each time he uses them. We'd need to balance it a lot to make it work well, and notably it doesn't actually make Pikachu into Pichu, just giving him the unique ability.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Voting is over

Sneasel won the character job

Cresthaven won the capital city job

All good additions

All charms will be included, the job will be be locked currently until the next job.

Victini
Nihilego
Darkrai

Job 26
Submit a Flying-Type Pokemon
Submit a Pokemon that is Flying-Type, it can be a Pokemon that flies all the time or only some of the time, as long as the Pokemon has flight in its moveset and is Flying-Type then it is allowed. Flying Pokemon, obviously, are able to fly over bodies of water and large gaps. They can also fly up to high areas such as towers, meaning they are the best at mobility. However, flying Pokemon also take more damage from ranged attacks and sandstorms, they are also more likely to become paralyzed. As always no legendaries/mythical Pokemon.

Job 27
Submit the first battlefield and mission
1. Archeops. I think Fossil Pokemon would be a fascinating inclusion into something like this, and I really like the idea of his moveset overall. That's all.
2. Larvitar. Very... unexpected, I'll say, but I really like the personality you suggested! That alone really brought this tiny terror up my list.
3. Onix. I think the idea of "massive rock serpent" would just be incredibly fun.

Job #18:
Pokemon Name: Bastiodon
Pokedex Number:
Generation: IV
Typing: Rock/Steel

I think Bastiodon would fit well as, well, the Elite Pokemon. The design just... fits by nature. Essentially, Bastiodon has incredibly high defense, but only from the front. Attacking its front would do next to nothing - but you're rewarded for evading it's attacks and counterattacking on its sides and back, which are much less defended overall. In terms of actual attacks, we'd keep it relatively simple - charging attacks like Heavy Slam, perhaps, and maybe Ancient Power befitting its nature as a Fossil Pokemon - providing it at least a little control from a distance. However, the main focus of this Elite Pokemon lies in defending.

Job #19:

Pikachu, I imagine, is kind of just swept into a larger conflict. Originally living in a smaller village on the outskirts of the Kel Dynasty, Pikachu is heading toward Valleytown after his father instructed him to take a mysterious package to Valleytown's mayor. However, he's attacked on the way there by a troupe of mysterious Pokemon, though he's rescued just in time by a wandering traveller - specifically, Decidueye. Whilst they split up afterward, it turns out Decidueye also has business in Valleytown and they meet up there as well.

When the mayor of Valleytown sees the package, he seems visibly concerned, but chooses not to reveal to the relatively young Pikachu exactly what it is. He simply takes it away, and it's briefly suggested that things might be going back to normal. However, as the sun begins to set, he's suddenly approached by a mysterious, and slightly unsettling, acrobatic dancer and her troupe...
The prompt described above would be the start of our first battlefield, each nation will have a set of battlefields. While some battlefields are shared between two or more campaigns with different objectives, some battlefields are exclusive to certain campaigns. This battlefield is the former, using the above prompt create a battlefield describing the environment, structure, and gimmicks. After that, you need to describe the mission of the battlefield which has a set of objectives based on the story prompt. Here is a template below based on the above rules for easier understanding:

Battlefield
  • Name:
  • Nation (For this job it can only be the Kel Dynasty)
  • Structure and Gimmicks:
Mission
  • Mission Name:
  • Story:
  • Objectives:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Nihlego
Victini
1656030875668.png

Staraptor
Possibly the coolest Flying-Type ever created. Staraptor is notable for being a regional bird, which should be included, and for its surprisingly powerful strength. It is capable of learning Close Combat, Arial Ace, U-Turn and several other powerful moves. I see Starapotor as a bounty hunter of sort, a rival to Decidueye and Lilligant who may have an ulterior motive. In this game Staraptor would constantly fly, using his strength to plow through units swiftly. Being a flying pokemon hr can also fly over most gaps and strucutres making him very fast as well. All these factors should give him an automatic inclusion.

Battlefield
  • Name: Valleytown Alley
  • Nation: Kel Dynasty
  • Structure and Gimmicks: A straight alleyway, this battlefield takes place in the somewhat empty, and somewhat seedy back alleys of Valleytown. You can see a lower creek area that leads into the local wilderness. The battlefield features no major gimmicks but there are dams in the creek area that can be used to break structures and flood areas in the alleyway area. The alleyway is boxed shaped and grid-like in structure with various armaments such as arrow launchers nad cannons. The lower creek area comes in ridges and slowly leads into more untamed wilderness.
Mission
  • Mission Name: Valleytown Ambush, Lilligant the Assasin of the Leaves
  • Story: As Pikachu is ambused by the troupe, consistinc of Foogus, Cacnea and Petitlil. We see the caravan block off his route. The leader, Lilligant, asks where the package is. However a spectral arrow cuts from the creek coming from Decidueye. This comes at a good time, as Lilligant was going to summon a Taurus to beat up Pikachu and take the package but after learning that the mayor has the package, she decides to take the Taurus to attack the mayor's house. After Pikachu and Decidueye deafeat the Taurus, Lilligant decides to take matters into her own hands and battles you as well. When defeated by the two, Lilligant asks why Decidueye is defending this town and before Pikachu questions this all three forgot to notice that they accidetally broke a giant dam which led to both groups being swept across the creekbed, Pikachu and Decidueye are taken to an uncharted coastline and Lilligant is taken to a dry canyon.
  • Objectives:
    • Survive the ambush
    • Defeat the Taurus before it heads to the mayor's house
    • Defeat Lilligant

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Job #26
Pokemon Name: Hawlucha
Generation:
VI
Pokedex Number: #701
Typing: Fighting/Flying

I just think it would be great, it could be one of the grapplers of the game that also has high speed being a very unique one, it could also have other wrestling based moves to make the moveset.

Voting:
  1. Darkrai
  2. Victini
  3. Nihilego
If I was here when the job started I would submitted Marshadow.

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
You know what Ill ping Dan Quixote Dan Quixote as well to remind him of this new job as well
lol yeah sorry I guess I need to check the forum more often.

1. Nihilego
2. Darkrai

Job #26: Cramorant

1656040487951.png

Cramorant, the Gulp Pokémon | Flying/Water | #845

Ladies and gentlemen, we have our comic relief character. I don't know how Cramorant would get involved in this story, but it certainly would not be for respectable reasons. This Pokémon is genuinely described in the Pokédex as being unintelligent, so they would bumble into the plot in some humorous way for sure, matched only by their ridiculous fighting style. Not being a great tactician, Cramorant is the playable character best suited for fighting fodder enemies rather than the more complex bosses. This is accomplished through their signature Gulp Missile ability. They utilize their unique ability and large beak to pick up and nearly swallow a fodder enemy in their mouth, and the same button can be used to spit them out later. Each fodder Pokémon is going to have two attributes assigned to them, size and typing. Spitting out a large fodder Pokémon will cause more damage upon impact and has a much larger hitbox, but Cramorant will be slowed down while it's in their mouth, making it harder to maneuver into an optimal position. Types come into play regarding possible status conditions that might be inflicted. Just like Cramorant's ability in the original game, spitting out a Pichu has a chance of causing paralysis, which is their main offensive capability against boss enemies. Vomming out a Poison-type Pokémon might poison the enemy, ralphing a Fire-type Pokémon might burn them, and so on.

Job #27: Resolute Mountain and Mayor's Parcel

Only right to make the first stage the tutorial stage, right?

Battlefield
  • Name: Resolute Mountain
  • Structure and Gimmicks: As Valleytown is in, well, a valley, this mountain is one of the many that make up the borders of that valley. This is one of the final stops before Valleytown, a relatively safe spot in the mountain ridge that many Pokémon like to travel through. Its main attraction as a battlefield is the uphill climb. The constant slope means that someone always has the high ground. Other than that, it's quite simple, with mostly just straight pathways that loop around each other in a predictable pattern.
Mission
  • Mission Name: Mayor's Parcel
  • Story: Pikachu's been given an important responsibility to deliver a parcel to the mayor of Valleytown, and he's almost there when he's suddenly stopped by a wall of hostile Pokémon. Determined, he tries to fend off as many of them as he can, but there's too many for a single not-so-experienced fighter. One of them eventually does grab the parcel, a Parasect who sics its army of Paras on Pikachu. He must fight within a limited timeframe to get through the sea of Paras and get to the escaping Parasect. Pikachu does catch up and barely defeats the Parasect. Through video game cutscene magic, the Parasect is still able to throw some spores in Pikachu's face and make another go at escaping, but it's stopped for good by the sudden appearance of Decidueye. Decidueye doesn't say much and just leaves when he returns the package to Pikachu.
  • Objectives:
    • Defeat the attacking Pokémon
    • Chase the Parasect

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Nihilego won the protagonist job, good job to them, they will make a great protagonist.

Entries are over, time to vote

Staraptor
Hawlucha
Cramorant

Nihlego
Victini
View attachment 355289
Staraptor
Possibly the coolest Flying-Type ever created. Staraptor is notable for being a regional bird, which should be included, and for its surprisingly powerful strength. It is capable of learning Close Combat, Arial Ace, U-Turn and several other powerful moves. I see Starapotor as a bounty hunter of sort, a rival to Decidueye and Lilligant who may have an ulterior motive. In this game Staraptor would constantly fly, using his strength to plow through units swiftly. Being a flying pokemon hr can also fly over most gaps and strucutres making him very fast as well. All these factors should give him an automatic inclusion.

Battlefield
  • Name: Valleytown Alley
  • Structure and Gimmicks: A straight alleyway, this battlefield takes place in the somewhat empty, and somewhat seedy back alleys of Valleytown. You can see a lower creek area that leads into the local wilderness. The battlefield features no major gimmicks but there are dams in the creek area that can be used to break structures and flood areas in the alleyway area. The alleyway is boxed shaped and grid-like in structure with various armaments such as arrow launchers nad cannons. The lower creek area comes in ridges and slowly leads into more untamed wilderness.
Mission
  • Mission Name: Valleytown Ambush, Lilligant the Assasin of the Leaves
  • Story: As Pikachu is ambused by the troupe, consistinc of Foogus, Cacnea and Petitlil. We see the caravan block off his route. The leader, Lilligant, asks where the package is. However a spectral arrow cuts from the creek coming from Decidueye. This comes at a good time, as Lilligant was going to summon a Taurus to beat up Pikachu and take the package but after learning that the mayor has the package, she decides to take the Taurus to attack the mayor's house. After Pikachu and Decidueye deafeat the Taurus, Lilligant decides to take matters into her own hands and battles you as well. When defeated by the two, Lilligant asks why Decidueye is defending this town and before Pikachu questions this all three forgot to notice that they accidetally broke a giant dam which led to both groups being swept across the creekbed, Pikachu and Decidueye are taken to an uncharted coastline and Lilligant is taken to a dry canyon.
  • Objectives:
    • Survive the ambush
    • Defeat the Taurus before it heads to the mayor's house
    • Defeat Lilligant

1. Nihilego
2. Darkrai

View attachment 355306

Ladies and gentlemen, we have our comic relief character. I don't know how Cramorant would get involved in this story, but it certainly would not be for respectable reasons. This Pokémon is genuinely described in the Pokédex as being unintelligent, so they would bumble into the plot in some humorous way for sure, matched only by their ridiculous fighting style. Not being a great tactician, Cramorant is the playable character best suited for fighting fodder enemies rather than the more complex bosses. This is accomplished through their signature Gulp Missile ability. They utilize their unique ability and large beak to pick up and nearly swallow a fodder enemy in their mouth, and the same button can be used to spit them out later. Each fodder Pokémon is going to have two attributes assigned to them, size and typing. Spitting out a large fodder Pokémon will cause more damage upon impact and has a much larger hitbox, but Cramorant will be slowed down while it's in their mouth, making it harder to maneuver into an optimal position. Types come into play regarding possible status conditions that might be inflicted. Just like Cramorant's ability in the original game, spitting out a Pichu has a chance of causing paralysis, which is their main offensive capability against boss enemies. Vomming out a Poison-type Pokémon might poison the enemy, ralphing a Fire-type Pokémon might burn them, and so on.

Battlefield
  • Structure and Gimmicks: As Valleytown is in, well, a valley, this mountain is one of the many that make up the borders of that valley. This is one of the final stops before Valleytown, a relatively safe spot in the mountain ridge that many Pokémon like to travel through. Its main attraction as a battlefield is the uphill climb. The constant slope means that someone always has the high ground. Other than that, it's quite simple, with mostly just straight pathways that loop around each other in a predictable pattern.
Mission
  • Story: Pikachu's been given an important responsibility to deliver a parcel to the mayor of Valleytown, and he's almost there when he's suddenly stopped by a wall of hostile Pokémon. Determined, he tries to fend off as many of them as he can, but there's too many for a single not-so-experienced fighter. One of them eventually does grab the parcel, a Parasect who sics its army of Paras on Pikachu. He must fight within a limited timeframe to get through the sea of Paras and get to the escaping Parasect. Pikachu does catch up and barely defeats the Parasect. Through video game cutscene magic, the Parasect is still able to throw some spores in Pikachu's face and make another go at escaping, but it's stopped for good by the sudden appearance of Decidueye. Decidueye doesn't say much and just leaves when he returns the package to Pikachu.
  • Objectives:
    • Chase the Parasect
Valleytown Alley, Valleytown Ambush
Resolute Mountain, Mayor's Parcel

Which battlefield would you rather have and why

Now onto new jobs, be sure to post regularly to get updates

Job 28
Submit a Flying Type Elite Pokemon
Submit a Flying Type Elite Pokemon to act as a boss. Describe its moveset, behaviors, resistances, and weaknesses, as well as some strategies to follow when fighting it.

Job 29
We need a tagline for this game
Pokemon Warriors sounds a little bland to me on its own, we should add a tagline that would make it more distinct sounding, submit a tagline that will come after the initial title of Pokemon Warriors, make sure it is somewhat serious sounding and explain why you think it would be a good tagline.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
  1. Cramorant (le funny pelican)
  2. Hawlucha
I select Resolute Mountain, I just think is more epic.
Flying Elite Mon: Honchkrow
1656118572280.png

I think it really fits the job and I like Honchkrow in general, it would attack using moves like Wing Attack, Night Slash, Sucker Punch and Dark Pulse. In terms of debilities Honchkrow is a glass cannon, quite kick and hits like a truck but it has lame defense and heavy punchers like Golurk can obliterate him infew attacks.

I don't have ideas for tagline tho.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Nihilego won the protagonist job, good job to them, they will make a great protagonist.

Staraptor
Hawlucha
Cramorant

Job 28
Submit a Flying Type Elite Pokemon to act as a boss. Describe its moveset, behaviors, resistances, and weaknesses, as well as some strategies to follow when fighting it.

Job 29
Pokemon Warriors sounds a little bland to me on its own, we should add a tagline that would make it more distinct sounding, submit a tagline that will come after the initial title of Pokemon Warriors, make sure it is somewhat serious sounding and explain why you think it would be a good tagline.
Cramorant
Staraptor

Job 29:
Perhaps Pokemon: Four Blades? I dunno, best title I can come up with off the top of my head.

I'll submit the rest tomorrow.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Hawlucha
Staraptor
1656131807714.png

Ninjask
As an Elite, Ninjask would be both the fastest and frailest of them all. Being so fast that you can't see it though normal means, rather it will sneak up on you and use either Duel Wingbeat for higher knockback or X-Scissor for high damage, it could even use Double Team to become even faster and spam X-Scissors for a short while. As said previously it is quite frail and will in fact die in just a few hits due to this fact.

Pokemon Warriors: Sacred Sword, since sacred sword is the signature move of the swords of justice.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Staraptor
Hawlucha
Cramorant

Job 28

Job 29
Valleytown Alley, Mayor's Parcel

Corviknight
1656159056148.png

Introduced in Sword and Shield, Corviknight in game would be a much more defensive Pokemon. Corviknight naturally flies around in the air during battle, though it's close enough to the ground that it can be hit by anything used by a player. Corviknight may attempt to attack by ramming into the player with Brave Bird, create a small Hurricane at a given spot, or get up close and attempt to repeatedly attack with Fury Attack. If the player gets right next to it, it can slap them with its wing to knock them back. Physically based attacks will deal less damage and even bounce right off it, but strong special moves may cause it to tumble to the ground and be forced to fight on the ground for a bit. On the ground, Corviknight moves far more slowly, and has weaker attacks, and it's wings are curled up to the sides like in its art. It may attempt to ram into the player with Peck, acting as a weaker version of Brave Bird, use Air Slash to send a small projectile at the player, use Flash Cannon to send a narrow beam forward at the player, and up close will only attempt to lightly peck at the player. Thus, it is more effective to down it in order to defeat it easier.

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
Job #28: Xatu

1656188084617.png

Not only do we lack a lot of good psychic representation in this game so far, Xatu just has one of the coolest designs of all bird Pokémon. I'm not sure how their fight would go since Xatu aren't famous for their combat capabilities. They do stand in one spot constantly while staring into the future, so I imagine the Elite fight would involve a lot of dodging from Xatu predicting the player's attacks. Team-ups or area-of-effect moves would be vital!

Job #29: Legendary Musketeers

For the subtitle, I'll go with what I recall the Swords of Justice's old fan nickname was, just because I think calling Pokémon musketeers is funny.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Valleytown Alley, Mayor's Parcel

Corviknight
View attachment 355401

Introduced in Sword and Shield, Corviknight in game would be a much more defensive Pokemon. Corviknight naturally flies around in the air during battle, though it's close enough to the ground that it can be hit by anything used by a player. Corviknight may attempt to attack by ramming into the player with Brave Bird, create a small Hurricane at a given spot, or get up close and attempt to repeatedly attack with Fury Attack. If the player gets right next to it, it can slap them with its wing to knock them back. Physically based attacks will deal less damage and even bounce right off it, but strong special moves may cause it to tumble to the ground and be forced to fight on the ground for a bit. On the ground, Corviknight moves far more slowly, and has weaker attacks, and it's wings are curled up to the sides like in its art. It may attempt to ram into the player with Peck, acting as a weaker version of Brave Bird, use Air Slash to send a small projectile at the player, use Flash Cannon to send a narrow beam forward at the player, and up close will only attempt to lightly peck at the player. Thus, it is more effective to down it in order to defeat it easier.
Valleytown Alley can only be accompinied by the Valleytown ambush mission, you can change it if you want, I wil announce winners tommorow as I need to have an important commitment today

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Voting is over

1. Nihilego
2. Darkrai

View attachment 355306

Battlefield
Mission
  • Objectives:
    • Chase the Parasect
Resolute Mountain won the first battlefield and Hawlucha won our Flying-type playable character round, all very good choices.

Now onto our voting

Honchcrow
Ninjask
Coviknight
Xatu

Four Blades
Legendary Musketeers
Sacred Sword

Vote for your top 3 of each, you may vote for your own in 2nd or 3rd place.

Job 29
Submit the beginning of Hisuian Lilligant's campaign
Like Pikachu before her, Lilligant also needs an introduction to her campaign, Lilligant is an assassin from the Colonies of Viriz who is closely associated with Decidueye, she is tasked with finding a particular target and Pikachu seems to have a link with this target and is therefore crossed into the crossfires, her campaign also comes before Pikachu's chronologically. From this information describe an introduction/opening cutscene to her campaign as a base to use so we can then make another battlefield job from that introduction.

Job 30
Submit an alternate mode
Aside from story mode there are a selection of alternative modes. Submit an alternative mode that uses the core gameplay of the story mode while also having different scenarios and gameplay elements from the story mode. Describe how this mode plays and why it should be included.

Top Bottom