• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Trainer (Red!) Discussion

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
Is it just me or does ivysaur seem really anti-aerial with bullet seed, vine whip and all?
yeah. it seems like a good thing. the pokemon balance each other out.

charizard - power type. glidng good in the air

ivysaur - anti air. less movability

squritle - high movability. less powerfull.

they all have something the other doesn't

EDIT -

really good swap i just had to post here

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone noticed that PT has been left out of screenshots? It's almost like Snake, but he's been getting more screen time lately... weird. Maybe it's hinting that he has other Pokemon (those 3 he travels with?) or it's just to prevent confusion to the mass consumer with so much going on at once? Hmmmm....

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
^lol

Pokemon Trainer was a pretty cool add. The 3 pokemons look cool, hopefully they each have good balance and power, as someone else said in the post above me. And their FS is one of my favorites out of all the other ones I've seen so far.

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
hey how does everyone think pt will fit into se? I think that the primid will surround him and his poke's will be fighting them off. They are being overwhelmed, and just before they are defeated capt. falcon jumps in with a falcon kick, then a falcon punch clearing out the primid. Falcon then explains the peril the worlds are in, and the pt decides to join the fight against evil.

ps: post 444

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
You guys beat me to it for hyping up PT in the thread.

But yes, do vote for PT, to stop the Ridley guys in their tracks lol

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
i think charizard will use his wings to attack. i doubt him using his hands. they are so short.
I see where you're coming from, but Nintendo has solved the problem of short limbs before. Look at Kirby for example. His limbs just extend or expel something as he attacks. Bowser's claws are also pretty short, but he slashes just fine.

Charizard's slashing attacks (if he has any) will likely have a bigger hitbox than his actual limbs.

Top Bottom