• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Trainer: Fastest character?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Pokemon Trainer has no need for the Death Note. He is the Death Note.

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
I'm actually on Mark_zerO_onE's list....i feel like i contributing something...

PT once left his home to start his poke'mon journey
no poke'mon leave there home to hide from it

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
- You cannot grasp the true form of the Pokémon Trainer's attack.
I stopped reading after that.

My PKMN Trainer jokes:

They had to abbreviate PKMN Trainer in the character select screen because his name is too epic to spell it out entirely.

Pokemon Trainer once stole Captain Falcon's Falcon Punch. How? Only he knows. Nobody can remember, either, because the epicness of the situation gave them amnesia.

Pokemon Trainer has twelve costumes, but since Wario is so fat, you can only see one of his, thus making Pokemon Trainer have the most costumes in the game.

Machete

Smash Ace
Pokémon Trainer wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. To catch them is his real test, to train them is his cause. He'll travel across the land, searching far and wide. Each Pokémon, to understand the power that's inside.
Pokémon(Gotta catch 'em all)
It's you and him. He knows it's his destiny.
Pokémon
You're his best friend in a world he must defend.
Pokémon(Gotta catch 'em all)
A heart so true
His courage will pull him through
He teaches me and he'll teach you
Pokémon
(Gotta catch 'em all)
Gotta catch 'em all
Pokémon!

Mewter

Smash Master
- Pokemon Trainer is so awesome, he determined your fate and calculated all the variables of the universe just by eating his lunch: C.Falcon. He's just good that way.

-Pokemon Trainer is an alien hybrid clone created from the DNA of Chuck Norris.

-He is so good there is a planet named after him. Astronomers still regret it.

-His sick torture of boxed pokemon is horrible.(They sit in an old Cardboard box for eternity, not that he has to worry about dying)

-Super Sonic stole his name from PT, so now he only has about 5 million names(poor guy)

-Mewtwo was created to be PT's housecat.

-When PT steps out into the vacuum of space, a brilliant light flashes all the way across the universe(Scientists made a name to cover it up. They call it a Supernova, but we know better)

-The triforce is really the flaking dirt off his shoes.

-Ike's blade is Pt's toothpick.. not even.

-X-Box360, Wii, and PS3 are all the genius creations of PT.

-Pit works for Palutena, who works for PT.

Marie_54

Smash Ace
This thread is an epic lol...
PT > Chuck Norris

This is how religions start… but all the rest are wrong, the only true God is PT and other religions are just bad rumors that can’t grasp the true power of PT. Infact PT is not a God he is above God, the name for that is incomprehensible to humans.

Some proven facts of PT are-

-PT made matter and anti-matter and can control them at will.

-What came first the egg or the chicken? Well the chicken came first, PT decided that the pre-evolution of the chicken had to evolve to lay eggs because it was more convenient for him.

-Death Notes are real and are created by the toilet paper PT uses… PT is not the shinigami king he only created him to watch over the shinigami.

-PT can have secks with air molecules…

-If PT were to be a playable character he would be so powerful that our galaxy would explode just to see him fight.

-PT is the true father of Jesus… Mary never knew what hit her…

- PT created the time dilation equation... The speed of light is way too slow for PT.

-Gary(blue) had one of his pokemon die in pkm red/blue because PT thought it was unworthy of living... Gary is now PT's slave and lives in a pokeball.

Phantomwake

Smash Journeyman
No, PT is just throwing out his master ball, out pops Mewtwo, Mewtwo teleports him to the next spot and gets put back in the master ball.

and everyone thought that Mewtwo was not in Brawl.

Marie_54

Smash Ace
No, PT is just throwing out his master ball, out pops Mewtwo, Mewtwo teleports him to the next spot and gets put back in the master ball.

and everyone thought that Mewtwo was not in Brawl.
You Sir, will have a horrible death and go to hell for doubting the PT's true powers...

lol

tsl

Smash Apprentice
Look at the second level transformation as well. He has one hell of a throwing arm ... Jesus, he's the new Captain Falcon. -__-

samai

Smash Apprentice
Marth was not gay until he met the POKEMON TRAINER and yes his name should be in all caps, but now he is all Marth can think about.

tsl

Smash Apprentice
As a homosexual, I will tell you right now that Marth was always gay.

tsl

Smash Apprentice
I am not joking about it at all. As a gay boy, I will tell you right now that Marth IS gay.

Magnacor

Smash Ace
Haha, this thread so shouldn't have been brought back. *subscribes*

Pokemon Trainer captured the pokeball and taught it teleport. He now tells the world to teleport beneath him when the need arises.

Seriously.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Dude, Pokemon Trainer is so broken. He can climb sheer rock walls, traverse the seas, and climb to the top of the Shine Sprite Tower, faster than you can say "It's super effective!"
This thread may end up closed. It's pretty darn funny though. Regardless, I am SO SIGGING THIS.

[I can't tell. I didn't bump this or anything did I? D:]

Top Bottom