• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Trainer: Fastest character?

Magnacor

Smash Ace
PT doesn't throw pokeballs... he so fast it only appears that it has been thrown.
That's actually incorrect. I saw a slow motion video of him throwing a Pokeball and it turns out he actually Falcon Punches it so fast it is impossible to see. The reason the Pokeball doesn't go all the way around after being hit, is it must first penetrate the alternate dimension that Pokemon Trainer is trapped in which takes most of it's momentum away. The Pokeball then breaks open releasing the Pokemon within.

Mark_zerO_onE

Smash Rookie
Compliation of Pokemon Trainer Facts

Pokémon Trainer Facts​

- The Pokémon trainer is the fastest character in the game...faster so than even say...sonic.

- His short hops are incredible; imagine him with a Bunny Hood.

- Pokémon Trainer can climb sheer rock walls, traverse the seas, and climb to the top of the Shine Sprite Tower, faster than you can say "its super effective!"

- Pokémon trainer is banned from tourneys... his slave Pokémon will mind though; he starves them so they fight that much harder so they can feast on the flesh of their fresh kill.

- They were going to have the Pokémon Trainer be a playable character without his Pokémon, but they decided in the end it wasn't a good idea. The tier list would be as follows:

TOP GOD UBER TIER:
Pokémon Trainer

other tier:
everyone else

- Notice how he gets a smash ball only with his Pokémon? That's because if he got the smash ball, the game is over. He's already won. SMASH BALL, I CHOOSE YOU!

...Nobody screws with Pokémon Trainer. Not even Chuck Norris.

- Pokémon Trainer has been known to traverse continents in a matter of minutes.

- Pokémon Trainer can wave dash.

- Pokémon Trainer is a slave driver. He trains his Pokémon so hard they can take on evil in the flesh. How many trainers do you know have Pokémon that strong?

- Pokémon Trainer has infinite jumps.

- Pokémon Trainer is also invincible.

- The only reason he uses Pokémon is because all of the other fighters have restraining orders.

- Pokémon Trainer chooses to remain in the background because he fears that his awesome powers might be too overwhelming.

- Pokémon Trainer is the only character who is aware that the third-dimension exists for more than just dodging and looking pretty.

- Pokémon Trainer doesn't even move: the world universe revolves around him.

- Pokémon Trainer is the son of Captain Falcon.

- Pokémon Trainer is permanently stuck in a spot dodge... its a horrible glitch that leaves one alone in a desolate zone stuck only to watch the world move on about him... only poke balls can pass through the barrier. He is not really throwing out Pokémon; he is sending out an SOS...How did he get stuck there? A Falcon Punch gone horribly wrong.

- At least he can't get into the real world. If his powers were unleashed, who knows what could happen.

- Pokémon Trainer is the Cloverfield Monster.

- Pokémon Trainer is actually the real final boss of Subspace Emissary.

- Forget the Ancient Minister, Pokémon Trainer controls him that controls master hand, that controls everyone.............Pokémon Trainer has been in the background since SSB64. (He was in the Pokémon door)

- Pokémon Trainer doesn't use Poke balls to capture Pokémon. They use them to hide.

- The Pokémon Trainer displays an alternative version of the Heisenberg Uncertainty principle: you can know where is; but never how fast he got there.

- Time doesn't move around Pokémon Trainer, Pokémon Trainer moves around time... that explains everything.

- Pokémon Trainer is a 5th dimensional entity.

- Pokémon Trainer can teleport. Thus, his speed is infinite miles per second.

- Don’t question the might of the Pokémon Trainer. EVER!

- The Pokémon Trainer is in the right dimension...everyone left that dimension to get away from him and Chuck Norris (yes he's in that dimension too).

- If you get Pokémon Trainer to say “Reniart Nomekop” he’ll get transported to the 5th dimension. Be careful not to say it yourself or you might get sent back to the 5th de.... oops to late you've already said it….

- Only one thing is faster than Super Sonic with a Bunny Hood in Lightning Melee...Pokémon Trainer.
- The Pokémon Trainer doesn’t throw the poke balls, they flee from his hand in terror, yet they can't fully escape his gravitational force.

- Pokémon Trainer is the reason for the Brawl Delay. Every time they try to press a new CD, it explodes from his awesome.

- Pokémon Trainer made Nintendo.

- Pokémon Trainer is playing permanent mind games on his opponents. They never know when he'll flip out and kill them. Yea, he's a mammal, and Ninjas evolved from his droppings.

- Pokémon Trainer’s infinite jump last longer than Bowser's infinite jump

- Pokémon Trainer is also a Trophy Trainer and he only lets the other characters fight for his own amusement.

- The Pokémon trainer craps Smash Balls.

- Pokémon Trainer carries 7 Pokémon instead of six.

- Pokémon Trainer is the force controlling every antagonist of every game you've ever played. Bowser is one of Pokémon Trainer's Pokémon.

- Pokémon Trainer doesn't throw poke balls... he so fast it only appears that it has been thrown.

- Pokémon Trainer caught a wild Luigi, would you like to give it a nickname
Luigi has been transferred to PC (which he may never access).

- Pokémon Trainer caught Charizard, Ivysaur and Squirtle by saying get in that poke’ ball....they obeyed pretty fast.

- Pokémon Trainer has the only ZA WARUDO TM in existence.

This list keeps getting better and better. lol

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
he's probably faster than the magnet train from pokemon g/s/c....

also, i've heard that he doesn't age. every three years or so he just changes his appearance and moves to a different region to dominate new territory. i should know, i've played all his games =\

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
to pokemon trainer, the smash ball is just another TM to sell at the pokemart for extra cash... of which he has 10000000000000FIERCEDIETYLINK0000000000000089797989834538049.99 pokedollars. it's so much money that i had to revert to letters as variables.

TwistedLullaby89

Smash Cadet
Yuo know why Mewtwo's not in Brawl? He found out PT was a character, and new his feeble mental powers were no match.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
when a character defeats PT, in fact, they havent
when said character fights PT, he unleashes so much epic that he sends his opponents soul to another dimension.

Kr3w

Smash Journeyman
lawl, i gues he is the gastest character, who wouldve guessed?!?!
but still, Sonic is the fastest PLAYABLE character :]

Retaliation

Smash Cadet
i heard that PT is so fast he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head

Retaliation

Smash Cadet
Dairantō Sumasshu Burazāzu Ekkusu literally translates into: pokemon trainer, the video game.
However, sakurai did not want us to find out, so he dubbed the american version as super smash brothers brawl

Mr Mattastic

Smash Journeyman
A Falcon Punch gone horribly wrong.
Nah you see what really happened was Falcon used to live in the the other realm until he got ballsy and tried to falco punch the trainer in the face. The trainer could have easiley destroyed captain falcon but he knew that he would have destroyed hims Before he could finshes saying UUUUUUUNNNNCCCHHHH!!!!! he woke up from being unconcious in the mortal world. The punch itself knocked the captain out of his own diminsion while the trainer didn't even budge.

Also did they ever find the body of BLUE?

-Linko-

Smash Journeyman
Pokémon Trainer is the only human having so much names: Red, Ash Ketchum, Green, Blue, Gary Oak, Shigeru, Satoshi...

Pokémon Trainer is the real and only son of Chuck Norris. People say that when he was born, he stared at his father and said: "Dad, I gotcha", while throwing at him a red and white ball. But that actually happened a few days before Chuck and PT's mother **********.

Pokémon Trainer can beat Zelda TP, GTA San Andreas and WoW in less than 10 minutes.

Mama

Smash Ace
Pokémon Trainer is the only human having so much names: Red, Ash Ketchum, Green, Blue, Gary Oak, Shigeru, Satoshi...

Pokémon Trainer is the real and only son of Chuck Norris. People say that when he was born, he stared at his father and said: "Dad, I gotcha", while throwing at him a red and white ball. But that actually happened a few days before Chuck and PT's mother **********.

Pokémon Trainer can beat Zelda TP, GTA San Andreas and WoW in less than 10 minutes.
And hilarity ensued.

A special lol at "Pokemon trainer is the real and only son of Chuck Norris"

ConeZone

Smash Ace
haha i love the safari zone where you can throw rocks at pokemon...i just kept throwing rocks at every one i saw

-Linko-

Smash Journeyman
Pokémon Trainer is the only guy capable of flying in a matter of seconds through the whole world riding a little pigeon.

Pokémon Trainer's REAL final smash is trapping his enemies with a Pokéball, and putting them all into the landmaster on my sig.

listentomook

Smash Apprentice
Pokémon Trainer is the only guy capable of flying in a matter of seconds through the whole world riding a little pigeon.

Pokémon Trainer's REAL final smash is trapping his enemies with a Pokéball, and putting them all into the landmaster on my sig.
Yo linko has anyone discovered where this pit in yoshi's island ends up? Cuz if theyre just plummeting forever in a pimped out ride i think pokemon trainer did them a favor...which doesnt sound like pokemon trainer...POKEMON TRAINER IS NOT BENEVOLENT

the gatherer

Smash Rookie
PT is the one who created smash
he kidnapped every character he wanted for a battle royale with his masterballs and sends them out for his entertainment
master hand and crazy hand were his gloves
Mewtwo dared to challenge his master and we all know what happened to him
HIS LEGS CAN BE SEEN IN THE ORIGINAL SMASH!!! its true look at the intro with pikachu, Its a CONSPIRACY!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Cz79J_3TlBM

Top Bottom