• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow Virtual Console

DrCoeloCephalo

Banned via Warnings
NNID
DrCoeloCephalo
3DS FC
5086-1965-6195
Switch FC
SW-2795-9234-1507
I'm not torturing myself with any Legendaries until REALLY later. I'm busy trying to catch everything else. Thanks to a friend with Blue, I've managed to get alot of the once-per-play stuff too like both Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan, Omanyte and Kabuto and we've traded over the unevolved forms of every single version exclusive Pokemon except Scyther and Pinsir.

http://www.serebii.net/rb/exclusives.shtml

I've gotten the Bellsprout he gave me up to level 33 just so it could get Razor Leaf before evolving it fast to Victreebel and Victreebel with its access to Wrap and Sleep Powder makes catching stuff SO much easier.

I'm currently at 95 owned Pokemon in my Pokedex and once I've caught every evolved form that can be caught in the wild, I'll be grinding on the Elite Four with the EXP All to evolve everything else.

D

Deleted member

:025::003::006::009::051::143:

The team I used to beat Pokémon Yellow.
Also I never knew how Snorlax rocked that much.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
I have made it to the Indigo Plateau, having captured Zapdos and Moltres along the way.

I will use my time to train my team up for the Indigo League at Victory Road.

My goal is to bring them up around the late 50s.

Right now:

:003:
Venusaur, Level 47

Moves:
Body Slam
Toxic
Leech Seed
Razor Leaf

:006:
Charizard, Level 46

Moves:
Fly
Dig
Flamethrower
Seismic Toss

:009:
Blastoise, Level 46

Moves:
Skull Bash
Ice Beam
Mimic
Surf

:034:
Nidoking, Level 46

Moves:
Thunderbolt
Bubblebeam
Mega Kick
Earthquake

:097:
Hypno, Level 43

Moves:
Thunder Wave
Hypnosis
Counter
Psychic

:128:
Tauros, Level 42

Moves:
Strength
Fissure
Double Edge
Blizzard

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Playing all 3 games at once is going pretty interestingly.

I've been taking for the most part a break from Red Version. I've already beaten the Elite Four a couple of times and I have a solid team of mid-50s. I caught Mewtwo and he's got bad stats but has the exact 226 Special I need for Professor Oak battle through the Ditto glitch so I'm keeping him. Unfortunately I messed up and the other trainers that can start the glitch up I've already fought, so I have to wait to get enough badges in Blue Version to give it a try there. After that I'll be figuring out who I want for a 6th party member, because I'm swapping Weezing out. I've still got Tauros, Jolteon, Rhydon, Gyarados and Charizard.

In Blue I'm doing a Nuzlocke so you can view my post in that thread for details.

In Yellow I am at a similar level of progress as in Blue, I just beat Misty, I'm gonna grab Bulbasaur shortly. I've still gotta do Nugget Bridge and all of that fun stuff. I've got a team of Butterfree, Pidgey, Nidorina, Nidorino and Pikachu. I was considering using a Geodude but I'm not sure yet. There's a lot of options I'm looking into to round out the second half of the team with Venusaur, Charizard and Blastoise.

Iblistech

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NeosCross
3DS FC
3179-6577-8881
Switch FC
SW-7096-0760-2425
I'm really enjoying playing through these games again. It just feels so good.

Top Bottom