• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver (It's here :3!!!!)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Agreed, they should make it so that you can get a hoenn starter in HG/SS and yes, I feel that they should have a game with all 4 regions. Would be epic :p
You CAN get the Hoenn starters in HG/SS. After you beat Red you get to choose from the 3. What I meant was that since you DO get the Hoenn starters, you should be able to have access to the Hoenn region. It makes the game much longer and much more replayable.

Although, I'll probably be busy with my dex when I'm done with the whole thing. With this game, I am going to try to accomplish the thing I've always wanted since I got my first pokemon game, get a full dex, and as a bonus, try to make it a living dex. I doubt Ill make it though, but since it DOES have wi fi, it should make the process much easier. You know, not having to look for people who have legendaries and other pokemon I need in my school, and just posting up a request on the GTS.

Kintenbo

Smash Cadet
Oh yes! Tomorrow, I know what I'm doing after church! Well, first eat with the family, but then off to Best Buy! It looks like my weekends are going to be a bit on the DSish side. (not weekdays, not allowed to play on weekdays)

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
If they ever made a game with every single region Pokemon sales would pass Mario sales.

Pikachu would be Nintendo's new Mascot.

Underload

Lazy
I doubt anyone is going with Chikorita and I'm surprised that I haven't heard about Totodile or Feraligatr yet...
I'm starting with Chikorita. Get@me

Meganium (always and forever)
Pidgeot (**** yeah G/S/C team cameo)
Ampharos (zap zap)
Octillery (experimental, but why not?)
Houndoom (always one of the most intriguing Pokemon to me)
Espeon (I want to use Eevee, and this is the most logical choice for what I need)

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
I find it hilarious hearing all of yous talkin' about what you're going to do when you've got the game, when I'm standing here, beside myself, already playing it. In English. :p

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
*groans*

Why is today going so slow. Seriously. It feels like 1 hour lasts a whole day...

Other than the comp I have nothing else to keep myself entertained with

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
*groans*

Why is today going so slow. Seriously. It feels like 1 hour lasts a whole day...

Other than the comp I have nothing else to keep myself entertained with
At least you didn't have the SATs today and your parents won't let you get the game tomorrow because of them.

Yeah, story of my Saturday life.

-Terywj

supermarth64

Smash Ace
At least you didn't have the SATs today and your parents won't let you get the game tomorrow anyway.

Yea, story of MY Saturday.

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Can't.....handle......exitement!
I NEED THAT GAME!!!!!
I have like just enough to get it ( if you include tax)
Oh I just wanna scream >.<

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
lol SATs.

Those are a hilarious waste of time, honestly.

also, get at my totodile starter.

I don't even know what my team's going to be tbh, I don't even remember what pokemon are IN the second gen...

supermarth64

Smash Ace
I got a bunch wrong for CR already (like 8 or so), but some people say this was a hard CR so they're predicting a generous curve.

Anyway, how's the cartridge HGSS going for the people that have it?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I got a bunch wrong for CR already (like 8 or so), but some people say this was a hard CR so they're predicting a generous curve.
Really? I didn't think it was that bad, I felt I only had trouble with one section.

I felt like I did pretty well, but as always I'm gonna end up with such a poor score..

How do you know so early?

-Terywj

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I swear, I can predict that by tomorrow, there is going to be a ginormous stampede coming to the PC. I can already feel the crowd forming. Its like watching the news when New Year's comes. People start crowding as the time nears and when its time, BANG the ratings go up ten fold.

How much do you guys bet that we'll probably fill up about 3-5 pages tomorrow?

Mewter

Smash Master
People have already started trickling in. It's fun to hear from new people around the Pokemon Center. I wonder if this is how Terywj felt when all the new DP newbies came in?

I just hope they notice the Dual-Play thread (which by the way is conveniently located here!) or else it won't be any fun. :p

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Told ya. This is just like New Year's. Nobody cares about the New Year until about 4 hours or so before it happens. Anyways, yeah, cool we got some new people in here.

I predict by tomorrow we will have about 35-45 people in this room. You guys just watch

Mewter

Smash Master
Oh. I see your join date now. :laugh:
Sorry about that.

I'm still hyped for the game, though. I can't wait to catch Mewtwo... on a DS!

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
What perfect timing for my brother to drop my DS in the toilet.
This is the perfect time give him a swirly he'll never forget.

Thank god that even though my DS is a bit chipped off at the edge, is freaking old (well its not THAT ugly, but it DOES seem old), and the screen is a bit wonky (doesn't happen often), I'm happy that I at least have a DS and am an only child.

Mewter

Smash Master
Look at the edit in my post, in case you haven't already.
You might be able to save its life yet (although I'm not sure if rice really does anything, but give it a shot!).

Edit:
You could always unscrew your DS and take it apart to let it dry, but that might void your warranty. :X
Or if your warranty is still up, send it to Nintendo.

Top Bottom