• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemafia: Safari Zoned: Six Pokeballs In Hand (END) Wild Pokemon Win

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
so anyway seriuos talk

cause i understand **** about this game, and i don't think any amount of ******** will help me understand any more because we've gotten absolutly nothing to go off on

i think the best thing to do is get everybodies pokes out and open, a large amoutn of us don't got abilities (at least going off i know) so pokes =/= abilities so theres no problem comign out who ya are

best thing to do is just single out the trainer

and whatever the **** N does

another thing to think of, is that z25 might of been the recruited poke to the cult cause he pulled a shiny and revealed his role in the main thread, a oleblokcer is very valubble and the trainer used a super recruit too, things piont well that the trianer used their best to make sure z25 was on their team hypothetically, we could lynch him to prove that theory or nah, and if we do and he does come up cultist we'll finally be able to understand more about htis game then praline has been willing to ****ing let us know

just an idea to put to the table, information first, decision later

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
This will be interesting

I'm from the best generation of them all (Gen 3)

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
by pokes i meant actual pokes not gens dudes :V

we need specifics, not generalization, how else can we single **** out?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
This will be interesting

I'm from the best generation of them all (Gen 3)
Lies, Gen II is the best.

The one thing is thst it won't be hard for the trainer to come up with a fakeclaim. They just have to hope out of more than 700 pokemon he doesn't pick the same one as someone else.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
also wanna make notice....z25 openly claimed a power role...a roleblocker role, given that if they still keep their abilities upon converting...maybe the trainre blew the ball on him?

praline ya made little attempt for us to even understand this game :V

theres no **** to make diaries for
Well if I somehow am a traitor I have no notice or anything to indicate it. It be a stupid move if the person captured does get notifications because there is likely no rule to prevent me from saying so.
I've been wondering that too. Normally, in a Mafia game, that would have gotten him killed. Power roles keeping their abilities would make sense with the flavor and would be an incentive for the trainer to go after them.

Z25 Z25
Who did you roleblock? Also, what Pokemon are you?
Last phase it was shiny, just in case he was a spy and had something ip his sleeve. I figured no one else would act Day one so I put a block out just to be on he safe side.
so anyway seriuos talk

cause i understand **** about this game, and i don't think any amount of ******** will help me understand any more because we've gotten absolutly nothing to go off on

i think the best thing to do is get everybodies pokes out and open, a large amoutn of us don't got abilities (at least going off i know) so pokes =/= abilities so theres no problem comign out who ya are

best thing to do is just single out the trainer

and whatever the **** N does

another thing to think of, is that z25 might of been the recruited poke to the cult cause he pulled a shiny and revealed his role in the main thread, a oleblokcer is very valubble and the trainer used a super recruit too, things piont well that the trianer used their best to make sure z25 was on their team hypothetically, we could lynch him to prove that theory or nah, and if we do and he does come up cultist we'll finally be able to understand more about htis game then praline has been willing to ****ing let us know

just an idea to put to the table, information first, decision later
That sounds more like you just want to lynch someone to lynch them. Which I would hope people have learned that they doesn’t get us anywhere.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
by pokes i meant actual pokes not gens dudes :V

we need specifics, not generalization, how else can we single **** out?
I'm sorry, just wanted to brag about my personal favorite generation that's all :p

I'm part Fairy if that helps bring something up and no abilities here

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
The one thing is thst it won't be hard for the trainer to come up with a fakeclaim. They just have to hope out of more than 700 pokemon he doesn't pick the same one as someone else.
better to go somewhere than not

and as we've proved stating your poke won't do harm, no reason not to
Well if I somehow am a traitor I have no notice or anything to indicate it. It be a stupid move if the person captured does get notifications because there is likely no rule to prevent me from saying so.
uuuuuuuh if you were also a traitor you wouldn't mention it either

cause then your win con or whatever changes

cause alignment changes are ****ing bull****
Last phase it was shiny, just in case he was a spy and had something ip his sleeve. I figured no one else would act Day one so I put a block out just to be on he safe side.
....why would you block someone about to die?

that makes zero sense
That sounds more like you just want to lynch someone to lynch them. Which I would hope people have learned that they doesn’t get us anywhere.
...uh lynch someone to lynch them? wat? <->

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Machop.

The trainer has been provided with a fakeclaim, let's not be silly.
they may be but I don’t know how likely that is.

Regardless I think giving scum fake claims is a dumb idea. It gives them an advantage which can disrupt the balance between the playing field.

Scum should have to be smart and play right or at the very least in setups with multiple scum as mafia they can make claims for each other, but I don’t like the idea of a host providing them.

So I hope you haven’t done this praline but I won’t hold against you, it’s your choice and as players we can respect certain things even if I’m disagreement.

I would hope everyone can be civil anyway.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
better to go somewhere than not

and as we've proved stating your poke won't do harm, no reason not to

uuuuuuuh if you were also a traitor you wouldn't mention it either

cause then your win con or whatever changes

cause alignment changes are ****ing bull****

....why would you block someone about to die?

that makes zero sense

...uh lynch someone to lynch them? wat? <->
I gave my exact reason for shiny. If he was scum he could have easily had an ability that could be used before his death and in case that happened I didn’t want him to use it.

It’s pretty simple. And my part statement is saying that your just throwing out a target to throw one out there. We need evidence to prove it or we will be lynching someone just to get rid of them. Which we already had complaints about it after last phase. It’s never a solid tactic as it can hurt town more then help it.

As for your traitor point eh that’s fair enough. Even when I’ve been scum though I’m straightforward. Also why would I care about a scum wincon this game?

The odds of a cult winning against all of us is pretty unlikely imo so I wouldn’t even try .

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Scum should always have fake claims, and particularly when flavour is mostly a throwaway, like in this game. It's not an advantage to have a safe vanilla townie claim confirmed by the mod -- it's a promise that the game isn't going to be ruined in the event of a counterclaimed Pokemon, even if the chance of that is minuscule.

Disfunkshunal Disfunkshunal
@Shishœ
Ura Ura

When one of you three picks your new cultist next phase, pick me. I'm ready, Coach.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Scum should always have fake claims, and particularly when flavour is mostly a throwaway, like in this game. It's not an advantage to have a safe vanilla townie claim confirmed by the mod -- it's a promise that the game isn't going to be ruined in the event of a counterclaimed Pokemon, even if the chance of that is minuscule.

@Shishœ
Ura Ura

When one of you three picks your new cultist next phase, pick me. I'm ready, Coach.
You find “N” to be a cultist?

I can almost see it but let’s say Shishœ has a real claim and is truly N. I doubt he would reveal that if he was the bad one.

Also N wants to free the Pokémon so maybe he’s able to undo cultist captures?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Z25 Z25
Did something make you think that Shiny had an ability, re: blocking him?
The fact he thought he was third party did. I know he made a mistake but just in case he was covering his slip up I wanted to make sure he couldn’t do anything.

#HBC | Nabe

You find “N” to be a cultist?

I can almost see it but let’s say Shishœ has a real claim and is truly N. I doubt he would reveal that if he was the bad one.

Also N wants to free the Pokémon so maybe he’s able to undo cultist captures?
What do you mean by that question? Are you asking if I think Shish is cult, or the character 'N'?

I don't have any opinion on Shish's avatar gimmick, one way or the other, and I don't want to speculate on any deprogrammer role that could exist.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I gave my exact reason for shiny. If he was scum he could have easily had an ability that could be used before his death and in case that happened I didn’t want him to use it.
....yet its quite clear to all of us that the goal is not to lynch a scum but one person

and if that one person were to die game would be over

if ya suspected shiny to be that one person then the game would just be in fact over straight on up

leaving no reason to have role blocked shiny at all no matter what he could of done after his death

your actions really don't line up to me....
It’s pretty simple. And my part statement is saying that your just throwing out a target to throw one out there. We need evidence to prove it or we will be lynching someone just to get rid of them. Which we already had complaints about it after last phase. It’s never a solid tactic as it can hurt town more then help it.
i just want more ****ing information

games pretty frustrating to me tbh, i had no clue about my own alignment from the pm, couldn't get anything of substainail use from praline to explain things to me, the phases tell me jack **** about what the hells going on, and all i know theres a ****ing trainer out there with another god damn cult

i got jack **** knowledge and anything to wrok with, and after last game this is the last thing i would of wanted to get stuck into, but i'm stuck in it and i want more ****ing information, and if your a cultist now your death would at least give us the cults win con telling us god damn something the host refuses to tell us leaving us something to work with that'll make this experience a little bit more tangable

so in short, its a mess working through, i don't care or want to get rid of someone, i just want something to make ****ing sense
As for your traitor point eh that’s fair enough. Even when I’ve been scum though I’m straightforward. Also why would I care about a scum wincon this game?

The odds of a cult winning against all of us is pretty unlikely imo so I wouldn’t even try .
considering every mislynch and every phase equals one more for the cult thats like 2 down :V the cult would win in like 6 phases if we don't catch them, and even then there would be at least 11 people there, thats a crap shoot of a barrel

think if things don't narrrow down its likely they will win cause we got jack **** and to many numbers, so ya i would try very hard

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

@Shishœ
Ura Ura

uh disfunkshunal isn't playing the game

or at least not directly, their spectating but not in the graveyard pm, just doign things on their own time

D

Deleted member

@Shishœ
Ura Ura

Ok then, I'll be sure to catch you toDay.

#HBC | Nabe

uh disfunkshunal isn't playing the game

or at least not directly, their spectating but not in the graveyard pm, just doign things on their own time
You gave away part of the plan...

Anyway, the Cult wincon is going to be having half of the player list be Cult. Assuming a lynch and a conversion every Day, that's 15:1, 14:2, 13:3, 12:4, 11:5, or four more lynches.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
What do you mean by that question? Are you asking if I think Shish is cult, or the character 'N'?

I don't have any opinion on Shish's avatar gimmick, one way or the other, and I don't want to speculate on any deprogrammer role that could exist.
Kind of both, you had put him asking for info so I just put out a thought that occurred to me when I read it.

I agree though we shouldn't focus on a deprogrammer but might be worth considering down the line, we'll have to see how this phase goes.
....yet its quite clear to all of us that the goal is not to lynch a scum but one person

and if that one person were to die game would be over

if ya suspected shiny to be that one person then the game would just be in fact over straight on up

leaving no reason to have role blocked shiny at all no matter what he could of done after his death

your actions really don't line up to me....

i just want more ****ing information

games pretty frustrating to me tbh, i had no clue about my own alignment from the pm, couldn't get anything of substainail use from praline to explain things to me, the phases tell me jack **** about what the hells going on, and all i know theres a ****ing trainer out there with another god damn cult

i got jack **** knowledge and anything to wrok with, and after last game this is the last thing i would of wanted to get stuck into, but i'm stuck in it and i want more ****ing information, and if your a cultist now your death would at least give us the cults win con telling us god damn something the host refuses to tell us leaving us something to work with that'll make this experience a little bit more tangable

so in short, its a mess working through, i don't care or want to get rid of someone, i just want something to make ****ing sense

considering every mislynch and every phase equals one more for the cult thats like 2 down :V the cult would win in like 6 phases if we don't catch them, and even then there would be at least 11 people there, thats a crap shoot of a barrel

think if things don't narrrow down its likely they will win cause we got jack **** and to many numbers, so ya i would try very hard
Just because we know there's one scum, doesn't mean there can't be a third party. I wanted to ensure that if there was and shiny was it, that he didn't get to do anything.

There's really no need to stress at this and push for more interrogations.

Your confused on your role, so if you don't mind me asking what's your claim? And sure its possible for the cult to win, but odds are town will.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

@Shishœ
Ura Ura

Interesting. Why do you have me listed?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I took that more as Shish ****posting. I don't think a scum would want to make himself suspicious like that.
Shishposting, if you will.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Vote: jojaole

Jojalole Jojalole pressure vote, the list needs your poke poke :V
You didn't even get my name right, why Natz :'(

I already mentioned in previous games that I dislike pressure votes because if they are made to someone with a power role and he doesn't want to talk then he immediately gets suspected. But I have nothing to hide in this game. I'm the S+++ tier on the new Smash Ultimate, and I'm too cute for this world.

I've noticed that all our Pokémon are stage 1 evolutions, so that's interesting.

And at this point I rather vote Alpha due to being inactive, it could be that we are all fighting here while we are Pokémon and the trainer is just sitting trying not to say anything that can incriminate him. Not going to vote just yet, but if he doesn't show up in the next hours I might put my vote on him.

D

Deleted member

I've noticed that all our Pokémon are stage 1 evolutions, so that's interesting.
Slugma and Vanillite are Basic Pokémon, and Pichu is a Baby Pokémon.
None of them are classified as "Stage 1". :V

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It would be really cool if we evolved and gained new powers ad we survived but I doubt that's happening.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Slugma and Vanillite are Basic Pokémon, and Pichu is a Baby Pokémon.
None of them are classified as "Stage 1". :V
I dunno the exact term, sorry I'm not a Pokémon master :(

By stage 1 I meant that the Pokémon is in their first stage of the evolution line, the lowest one, the more weak one, however you want to say it lol. It's nothing important really, just something I noticed with the Pokémon claims.

Top Bottom