• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemafia: Safari Zoned: Six Pokeballs In Hand (END) Wild Pokemon Win

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I'd be very interested to hear where you're at when you're caught up. Any idea how long that will be?
I'll likely be finished with the thread by the top of the hour, it's just page 6 onward so not too many posts.

Though I do feel as though the Pokeballs in the flavor, I'm not sure what they'd be. If they're the trainer converting some of us to the cult then he's already converted three I think, and gotten out Shiny and Z. That means there's 13 people alive and four on his side. That's a bit too quick imo for the Pokeballs to be converting. But IDK I could be wrong and that's actually average for a game set up like this?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Perhaps there's a delay on the balls? Otherwise two in one phase seems kind of quick.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Mr. Guy probably had an allowable extra shot. There's no way they have another one, the game would be over too quickly.
But an extra shot in addition to an unblockable catch makes me wonder, is all. Of course, that assumes the Master Ball was significant, which I think it was.

D

Deleted member

The gifs tell us what balls were used. YesterDay was a Master Ball, now we have a Poke Ball and a Repeat Ball. I doubt it's just pointless flavor but if the Poke Ball is the standard one, what use does a Repeat Ball have? Ingame it's supposed to increase the catch rate of same species Ookemon but that doesn't really work here unless we have at least two players with the Pokemon.
I think @Shishœ is worth taking a major look at.

Something's bothering me but I can't put my finger on it.
Why me? I'd never catch a Pokemon, only villains do that!

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I still think Maven is suspicious. Sure it may be joking, but it may be what he wants us to believe. *cue x-files theme*

They probably have the extra balls as the trainer is put at a disadvantage, being always at the risk of losing if he's lynched.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I dunno the exact term, sorry I'm not a Pokémon master :(

By stage 1 I meant that the Pokémon is in their first stage of the evolution line, the lowest one, the more weak one, however you want to say it lol. It's nothing important really, just something I noticed with the Pokémon claims.
They usually just say it as basic Pokemon. Even the TCG do so calling Pokemon like Slugma and Vanillite Basic

Speaking of, Jojalole Jojalole what's your thoughts so far?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Hummm

After catching up I do have to say the Pokeballs are for converting, a Master ball, normal ball, and Repeat ball were all used so they have to mean something. Before I hadn't really read the flavor but now I think they're for sure for converting.

I still don't have any heads for who could be the trainer, though I'll comb through some people's posts soon and try and put something together.

D

Deleted member

Vote: Nabe

I can't quite put my finger on it, but I feel something off about you....

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I think @Shishœ is worth taking a major look at.

Something's bothering me but I can't put my finger on it.
Heh. I thought I had heard this wording before Golden's post.

What do you think of Pokechu Pokechu ? In my experience, he's usually got his thinking cap on, but it doesn't seem like that's the case today.

Anyone else from the cast caught your eye?

D

Deleted member

I'm not liking this behaviour Nabe, it seems you're just trying to deviate attention from yourself to every other possible direction.
Why don't you tell us what you think of ithers?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Better idea.

Everyone post their role PMs in....

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Nabe is at least generating content in a game full of inactives

I seriously doubt he's the trainer

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I townread Nabe D1 I doubt he's the trainer, he could've of been caught though. With there being 43 pokes. Honestly though I'd rather cut out the middleman and get the trainer than worry about who was caught so far.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
vote crushermania
i don't like that he's still hasn't contributed much despite having a presence in parts of the thread.

D

Deleted member

Do you really expect me to have hard reads already in this game? I'm working on it, and I've made that abundantly clear. Now, I'm the only one working on reads, by all indication, so you're barking up the wrong tree in a bad way.
I'm not asking for hard read dude, jfc, you're not really contributing much when all you do is ask others for THEIR reads and don't provide anything of your own.

Top Bottom