• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemafia: Safari Zoned: Six Pokeballs In Hand (END) Wild Pokemon Win

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
You gave away part of the plan...

Anyway, the Cult wincon is going to be having half of the player list be Cult. Assuming a lynch and a conversion every Day, that's 15:1, 14:2, 13:3, 12:4, 11:5, or four more lynches.
gave a away a what?

Kind of both, you had put him asking for info so I just put out a thought that occurred to me when I read it.

I agree though we shouldn't focus on a deprogrammer but might be worth considering down the line, we'll have to see how this phase goes.

Just because we know there's one scum, doesn't mean there can't be a third party. I wanted to ensure that if there was and shiny was it, that he didn't get to do anything.

There's really no need to stress at this and push for more interrogations.

Your confused on your role, so if you don't mind me asking what's your claim? And sure its possible for the cult to win, but odds are town will.
third party or not, targeting someone whos gonna die then....trying to weed out the main villain is stupid and sketch dude

and ya there is, considering your number 1 pick for the cult

and i'm confused on my role what? no i'm not confused on my role here, i'm ****ing vanilla i've stated that several times here, and i've also said several times i'm a birb how can i be confused on that?, pay attention dude
You didn't even get my name right, why Natz :'(

I already mentioned in previous games that I dislike pressure votes because if they are made to someone with a power role and he doesn't want to talk then he immediately gets suspected. But I have nothing to hide in this game. I'm the S+++ tier on the new Smash Ultimate, and I'm too cute for this world.

I've noticed that all our Pokémon are stage 1 evolutions, so that's interesting.

And at this point I rather vote Alpha due to being inactive, it could be that we are all fighting here while we are Pokémon and the trainer is just sitting trying not to say anything that can incriminate him. Not going to vote just yet, but if he doesn't show up in the next hours I might put my vote on him.
i didn't ask ya for your role, i just asked for ya poke, and made it clear theres no reason to hide it as power roles =/= pokes, so...yoru dislike heres not even here :V

but hey enough for me unvote: jojaole
vote: pokechu

give us your pokechu chu :V

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
gave a away a what?

third party or not, targeting someone whos gonna die then....trying to weed out the main villain is stupid and sketch dude

and ya there is, considering your number 1 pick for the cult

and i'm confused on my role what? no i'm not confused on my role here, i'm ****ing vanilla i've stated that several times here, and i've also said several times i'm a birb how can i be confused on that?, pay attention dude

i didn't ask ya for your role, i just asked for ya poke, and made it clear theres no reason to hide it as power roles =/= pokes, so...yoru dislike heres not even here :V

but hey enough for me unvote: jojaole
vote: pokechu

give us your pokechu chu :V

This post is full of contradictions!

Let’s go back to the be of your previous post:
games pretty frustrating to me tbh, i had no clue about my own alignment from the pm, couldn't get anything of substainail use from praline to explain things to me, the phases tell me jack **** about what the hells going on, and all i know theres a ****ing trainer out there with another god damn cult
You literally stated that you knew jack **** about your role or anything else this game, even alignment.

Your calling me shady but honestly I’ve answered everything you wanted. The one being shady here is you!

Your flip top between behavior seems to imply your hiding something. Not to mention I asked you a simple question and you just said a bird. There’s tons of birds care to elaborate?

Although if you actually were one you wouldn’t be questioning your alignment I think.

So care to clear these up trainer?

You keep going after me insisting that I must somehow be evil now without any proof and that’s not helping the town. It sounds like you just want me gone.

My role strikes fear to you doesn’t it? I’m guessing you can’t stop me for some reason with your powers and so your pushing for a lynch.

Your looking more and more like scum each minute.

Vote:Natz

Honestly I can’t be the only one to find your behavior shady. It makes no sense and is just an assumption and that’s never useful to the town.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

This post is full of contradictions!

Let’s go back to the be of your previous post:

You literally stated that you knew jack **** about your role or anything else this game, even alignment.
nooooo alignment is the only thing i know, because its been stated multiple times righ there in this very thread open to everybody :V ****ing didn't get that from praline i had to have you guys tell me lynchign the ****ing trainer is town
Your calling me shady but honestly I’ve answered everything you wanted. The one being shady here is you!
uh no you didn't

if anything ya just trying to move on and ignore me from how ya responded
Your flip top between behavior seems to imply your hiding something. Not to mention I asked you a simple question and you just said a bird. There’s tons of birds care to elaborate?
flip top what?

and i said birb, not bird, birb :V

and if ya wanted a further elaboration then ya can bloody ask instead of whatever this ignoring **** is dude, pidove
Although if you actually were one you wouldn’t be questioning your alignment I think.
WE ALL QUESTIONED OUR ****ING ALIGNMENT AT THE BEGINNING BECAUSE PRALINE DIDN'T EVEN MAKE IT CLEAR TO US!

THATS BEEN STATED

HERE

MULTIPLE TIMES

So care to clear these up trainer?
done, and one extra thing, **** you
You keep going after me insisting that I must somehow be evil now without any proof and that’s not helping the town. It sounds like you just want me gone.
WHEN THE BLOODY ****ING HELL HAVE I DONE THAT?

i gave the theory that if anyone would be suprer recurited to the cult, you would be suspect number uno, i just laid an idea to the table, you took it as i can only see you as ****ing evil

your the one jumping to bloody asumptions here ya asshole

and i just want more ****ign information of what were dealing with and if your death can lead to that THEN I GAVE THAT IDEA TO THE ****ING TABLE TO HELP US
My role strikes fear to you doesn’t it? I’m guessing you can’t stop me for some reason with your powers and so your pushing for a lynch.

Your looking more and more like scum each minute.

Vote:Natz
what? no

why would i care?

where the hell did that cocky attitude come from?

i'm vanilla, i can't do anything
Honestly I can’t be the only one to find your behavior shady. It makes no sense and is just an assumption and that’s never useful to the town.
first off a lotta peeps were reading my behavior shady cause i'm doing the same thing i was in the other game and they transitioned it over here to this game

GUESS WHO ****ING CAME UP TOWN ASSHOLE

and second, trying to dive into the crowd by saying "oh i must not be the only one" is a ****ing dirty saying because your not taking up reliant for your own bloody actions, thats a sucm move dirtbag for trying to blend in the crowd

know what? after i learned this game is now a cult game i learned i didn't even wanna be stuck in this mess CAUSE WHO THE HELL WOULD WANNA ****ING PLAY A CULT GAME AFTER THE ****ING DISASTER WE JUST PLAYED LAST GAME HUH?

add in with how criptic nonsense and unhelpful this game has been, hell if this is my chance to get out of this mess of a game i should of learned ****ing more of, or praline should of been upfront about, then bloody hell kill me and get me out of this ****ing mess

but i'm no quiter, or at least i don't want that perception of me, no matter how much i want to get the ****ing hell out of this game i'll do my duty against you ****ing *******

Vote: z25

**** you

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
nooooo alignment is the only thing i know, because its been stated multiple times righ there in this very thread open to everybody :V ****ing didn't get that from praline i had to have you guys tell me lynchign the ****ing trainer is town

uh no you didn't

if anything ya just trying to move on and ignore me from how ya responded

flip top what?

and i said birb, not bird, birb :V

and if ya wanted a further elaboration then ya can bloody ask instead of whatever this ignoring **** is dude, pidove

WE ALL QUESTIONED OUR ****ING ALIGNMENT AT THE BEGINNING BECAUSE PRALINE DIDN'T EVEN MAKE IT CLEAR TO US!

THATS BEEN STATED

HERE

MULTIPLE TIMES

done, and one extra thing, **** you

WHEN THE BLOODY ****ING HELL HAVE I DONE THAT?

i gave the theory that if anyone would be suprer recurited to the cult, you would be suspect number uno, i just laid an idea to the table, you took it as i can only see you as ****ing evil

your the one jumping to bloody asumptions here ya *******

and i just want more ****ign information of what were dealing with and if your death can lead to that THEN I GAVE THAT IDEA TO THE ****ING TABLE TO HELP US

what? no

why would i care?

where the hell did that cocky attitude come from?

i'm vanilla, i can't do anything

first off a lotta peeps were reading my behavior shady cause i'm doing the same thing i was in the other game and they transitioned it over here to this game

GUESS WHO ****ING CAME UP TOWN *******

and second, trying to dive into the crowd by saying "oh i must not be the only one" is a ****ing dirty saying because your not taking up reliant for your own bloody actions, thats a sucm move dirtbag for trying to blend in the crowd

know what? after i learned this game is now a cult game i learned i didn't even wanna be stuck in this mess CAUSE WHO THE HELL WOULD WANNA ****ING PLAY A CULT GAME AFTER THE ****ING DISASTER WE JUST PLAYED LAST GAME HUH?

add in with how criptic nonsense and unhelpful this game has been, hell if this is my chance to get out of this mess of a game i should of learned ****ing more of, or praline should of been upfront about, then bloody hell kill me and get me out of this ****ing mess

but i'm no quiter, or at least i don't want that perception of me, no matter how much i want to get the ****ing hell out of this game i'll do my duty against you ****ing *******

Vote: z25

**** you
This is pretty long so let’s start small.

How have I not answered your questions?

I’ve said my role, elaborated on who I targeted day one and why, and I stated I have no indication of being a cult. Which I would know if I did.

Also going for me couldn’t be more obvious. I’d also be will to bet the trainer doesn’t need me and likely has a role block and it would allow them to stand ground a bit more.

That’s just thoughts without much to go on.

So please elaborate as I answered all your questions to my knowledge but you can’t even answer my single question.

Also bring light scummy and shady actions to everyone else doesn’t make me reliant if I started it. One lynch vote won’t remove someone the town needs an idea on why they should vote too.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
no i'm done now

you put me at my wits end z25

lynch me and kill me i won't say another ****ing word

other than **** you z25

katts brain is done and frustrated and full of emtional swings

so **** you

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
no i'm done now

you put me at my wits end z25

lynch me and kill me i won't say another ****ing word

other than **** you z25

katts brain is done and frustrated and full of emtional swings

so **** you
I only put up my defense because you literally were targeting me for no real reason. Which is ironic cause your were so upset over my randomly blocking shiny.

And I’m sorry if any feelings are hurt but do remember it’s only a game.

D

Deleted member

I don't like the whole argument between Z25 and Natz. The whole thing escalated way too quickly and they seemed fine last Day.

Vote: Z25

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Vote: Alpha

After FE7 Mafia I don't want to take my chances. Down with the inactives! (raises pitchfork)

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I don't like the whole argument between Z25 and Natz. The whole thing escalated way too quickly and they seemed fine last Day.

You think that it escalated too quickly on Z25's side of it?

After FE7 Mafia I don't want to take my chances. Down with the inactives! (raises pitchfork)
Do you really think this is the most likely move to hit cult?

D

Deleted member

You think that it escalated too quickly on Z25's side of it?

Do you really think this is the most likely move to hit cult?
Both sides actually. I just think that Z25 is the safer choice of a lynch as even if my read is wrong, he's the most likely to have beem converted as he claimed a power role

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332

If the person hasn't been present at all, but someone was converted, I believe it's more likely to be someone that's a little more active, now if this was a mafia team, I would think Alpha would be a good choice.

D

Deleted member

If the person hasn't been present at all, but someone was converted, I believe it's more likely to be someone that's a little more active, now if this was a mafia team, I would think Alpha would be a good choice.
Converting an active user has the risk of them completely changing their MO midway, which would raise suspicion. An inactive increases your numbers while being relatively low profile though I think that should be reserved for lategame.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Converting an active user has the risk of them completely changing their MO midway, which would raise suspicion. An inactive increases your numbers while being relatively low profile though I think that should be reserved for lategame.
Yeah, he could've of been converted, but I was arguing that he isn't the leader, I didn't specify so my bad.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303

I'm a fetus without arms, legs, or an ability.

All I can do is vote, and I don't see anyone worth voting. Hence why I haven't spoken much.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Unlikely. But I don't think that you think that, anyway.

Z25 Z25 Aren't you the most likely cult recruit last Day, having outed yourself as a Power Role? If you had been choosing, who would you have picked?
People assume this but assuming gets us nowhere.

Honestly I doubt they would choose me because of this exact situation. I’m sure whoever the leader is they aren’t stupid. They won’t go for someone they know would prime suspect number 1 as that person would be lynched and their recruit pointless.

My bets are an inactive was converted and will continue that way as it would easily fool people. As for what inactive, I don’t know maybe swamp he’s under the radar now and when he’s active he plays scum so well if one.

If I was the trainer any inactive player would make way more sense as they would fly under the radar and when they do show up they could claim and nothing will happen to that recruit.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I'm a fetus without arms, legs, or an ability.

All I can do is vote, and I don't see anyone worth voting. Hence why I haven't spoken much.
Well I mean nothing against you dude but it's Nintenzone Mafia culture to lynch inactives. Granted we didn't take that to heart before and it lead to Mafia winning. Gotta learn from my lessons.
And IDK if we even know that. Better to start with those who aren't around that much.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Unless I misunderstood something, Natz pointed something out. You somehow missed that pretty much every townie wasn't sure of their alignment, and yet you're using that as fuel against Natz.

But that makes me think...if the town conclusively realized they didn't know their alignment, why were you so sure of your own? Maybe because it isn't town at all.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Unless I misunderstood something, Natz pointed something out. You somehow missed that pretty much every townie wasn't sure of their alignment, and yet you're using that as fuel against Natz.

But that makes me think...if the town conclusively realized they didn't know their alignment, why were you so sure of your own? Maybe because it isn't town at all.
We are all Pokémon and lived in the safari zone I knew I was town based on that alone. I understand people were confused but I didn’t think It was hard to understand.

That’s not my reasoning for voting natz.

They literally targeted me solely and I found that completely unfair. I’m not going to get lynched for stupid reasons.

Like how in fire emblem heroes mafia 2 I literally did nothing to incriminate me and everyone decided to just lynch me to lynch me.

Do you find that fair? I sure don’t. And I wasn’t going to sit here and have it happen again.

Especially when natz was being shady and she even said so herself that people thought she was. So of course I’m going to vote for her.

I shouldn’t be lynched for defending my ****ing self that’s assanine imo. Anytime anyone else does it no one jumps to go after them.

If this keeps up I might as well not play at all if I’m going to just be lynched early on to be lynched. Feeling like a target is never fun.

Also natz literally refused to answer questions. She just said she’s a birb and vanilla. I asked her twice nicely.

She kept saying I made no godamn sense when I don’t see how I wasn’t. I answered everything she asked, but a supposed vanilla can’t claim their Pokémon.

I found that 100 percent supicous which is why I voted. Her sole aim felt like it was to get rid of me and make sure she doesn’t reveal her role. So I can’t trust that and I see no reason why I should be voted off for it.

I already bought up how it makes no sense for a trainer to catch me as they would know I would be the first one voted off having revealed my role. Recruiting an inactive to increase cult numbers and making it seem like the power role was recruited is a genius way for the trainer to kill two birds with one stone and I fully believing that’s what’s happening. They want me lynched as I’m a threat and if get caught me it wouldn’t matter as I’d be gone the next day.

So there’s my reasoning and input. Now please enlighten me, why should I be needlessly eliminated when I’m a big assist to the town and would be basically untouchable by a trainer as catching me would be stupid.?

If there’s anything else that needs to be cleared up to remove votes from me please let me know.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Great then I am so glad people stalled for time and ignored everything I said.

But fine I’ll be nice. I blocked natz if nothing happens you know who to go for and maybe I’ll be listened too next time.

Also if natz isn’t it press shishoe on his n shenanigans it would be worth noting.

Also know that if I am somehow cult I have not received any indication I am

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

What are you doing? Why’d you catch that one? You already caught your pokemon! No get back here!

*30 minutes later*

What? Do you really need 3 pokemon already? Ok. Fine you had your fun. Now I’m taking you home, your mother is probably worried! Hey, wait! Stop!

Watch out for that pokemon! Oh you scared it off!

“It forms colonies in perpetually dark places and uses ultrasonic waves to identify and approach targets.”

Confuse Ray: the target can not use their ability

WIN BY LYNCHING THE TRAINER
Z25 WAS THE WILD POKEMON, ZUBAT.

No, stop! Please!

HOUR 3 ENDS AT THURSDAY 2 PM MST. MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND USE YOUR ABILITIES.

#HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe Opossum Opossum Z25 Z25 Natz~ Natz~ Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei @Shishœ Maven89 Maven89 Ura Ura AlphaSSB AlphaSSB @GoldenYuiitusin Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier CrusherMania1592 CrusherMania1592 Jojalole Jojalole Pokechu Pokechu

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hope everyone’s happy. I literally said there is no way they caught me and now two more are gone so have fun.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
i did claim a ****ing poke z25 you ****ing asshole
go ahead and and follow the link of the quote, and bloody ****ing hell read

games been frustrating as hell, and you pulled a shiny, were the most likely to have been recruited for the cult, and immediately jumped me cause i laid something on the bloody table

i got a lotta words towards you that would probably get me banned if i said them, so take that on the table

blargh, i hate this....

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Zubat would have been great in my stew
Now I'm hungry for stew thanks for making me want to get some dinner

Okay so the Master Ball was used on Shiny yet he ran away. Now we got two balled used on Z25 and he ran away as well.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I believe running away is the equivalent of being lynched in this game.

Though the flavor did hint at the Trainer having 2 Pokemon (going after his third) so we outta keep that in mind.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Now I'm hungry for stew thanks for making me want to get some dinner

Okay so the Master Ball was used on Shiny yet he ran away. Now we got two balled used on Z25 and he ran away as well.
No, each Pokeball is indicative of a cult member being acquired. The lynches are the Pokemon running away.

So right now it's 4/13 Cult.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
yeah guys I'm cult

the trainer is Serena, she's mad that Ash/Serena didn't happen in the anime, and that she didn't go to Alola for him

So she's on a journey to fill out her PokeDex to find and show Ash

I was caught by her, I'm Ash's Pidgeot he forgot to pick up for almost 20 years

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
If it's not you, who is it, Chu?
Hmmm

Hard to tell since there's inactives, me included, so busy for the timebeing sorry guys RIP :(, but I did feel as though Natz vs. Z was TvT. If I had to point someone out as scum now, it probably would be an inactive. No way they'll be called out specifically when there's plenty of them.

I'm catching up on the thread, but I think that'd still be my stance, an inactive. Will say if it changed though

Top Bottom