• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemafia: Safari Zoned: Six Pokeballs In Hand (END) Wild Pokemon Win

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
the power people aren't gonna come out :V

cause non-vanillas are first to get targeted out duh

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Natz/Crusher - I'm not 100% sure how to feel on their confusion towards the setup even after a couple of synopsis of the events. I wouldn't necessarily label it as 100% fake, but its fishy that they seem to want to take a back seat rather than seek answers on the stuff confusing then.
I'm not the brightest tool in the shed when it comes to trying to analyze everything and often confused on what's going on and who to vote for. Even with simple explanations, I'm just like Natz not knowing what the **** is going on even when **** happens

Now if the flavor shuffle comes around, I'm lost even more lmao

Unvote: maven
Vote: crusher
wut

Now hold up just a moment, fam

Only threw that idea out since the way how Shiny worded it was he was a third party (which he pretty much cleared up at this point), plus if someone else was the trainer it would've made sense to "flush" them out in a way forcing the trainer and "third party" to try to turn on one another (might be me playing Survivor too much on this part lol). I don't even have power anyway, so what's the point of voting for someone who doesn't have anything?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I'm not the brightest tool in the shed when it comes to trying to analyze everything and often confused on what's going on and who to vote for. Even with simple explanations, I'm just like Natz not knowing what the **** is going on even when **** happens

Now if the flavor shuffle comes around, I'm lost even more lmao
amen to that, lets sit on back with some pop

wut

Now hold up just a moment, fam

Only threw that idea out since the way how Shiny worded it was he was a third party (which he pretty much cleared up at this point), plus if someone else was the trainer it would've made sense to "flush" them out in a way forcing the trainer and "third party" to try to turn on one another (might be me playing Survivor too much on this part lol). I don't even have power anyway, so what's the point of voting for someone who doesn't have anything?
....um...i don't get how voting for two peeps would have the third party and the trainer turn on eachother :V

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
By power people do know I mean like Pokémon move I’d imagine that like last game everyone has one

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
You literally just outed yourself as a power role dude.
That still makes no sense for people to not have any thing weather it’s an Pokemon ability or move. We have never had a mafia game like that.

But fine your right I do have a move. And I’m going to actually claim it because we should move forward today.

I’ve hinted at it twice but I’m Zubat and I have confuse Ray to block actions

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
That still makes no sense for people to not have any thing weather it’s an Pokemon ability or move. We have never had a mafia game like that.

But fine your right I do have a move. And I’m going to actually claim it because we should move forward today.

I’ve hinted at it twice but I’m Zubat and I have confuse Ray to block actions
......its...called vanilla

ya do realize in regualr mafia/werewolf theres vanilla townies right?

we've played quite a few moving over here that theres just vanilla

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
......its...called vanilla

ya do realize in regualr mafia/werewolf theres vanilla townies right?

we've played quite a few moving over here that theres just vanilla
I know the term, what ones have had them? There’s only been like two I didn’t play after moving here

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I know the term, what ones have had them? There’s only been like two I didn’t play after moving here
the invasion game (we count it as noncannon but ya)
the current popper thats going on
bad idea had a vanilla goon

and thats about it

all started by the decisive games folks, but thats cause their vets and know games better than us :V and cause of that they know vanilla is standard, the games we play are all role madness, unstandard games :V

D

Deleted member

Unvote: maven
Vote: crusher

only person who benefits from multiple dead is the trainer :V

can you blame us?

any attempt i had to make things make sense only ends up making me more confused and lost, to the point i even had the host straighten things out to me and i'm still ****ing lost

i basically just given up trying to understand and wanna take things easy till they finally do start making sense
I will do as you say.
Unvote: Maven
Vote: CrusherMania

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Maybe Shiny was Ditto the whole time.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well since I don’t think any random vote changes will happen i’m ending the phase 30 minutes early.

Phase results in bound.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Wait can you warn us first? I don't think I ever moved my self vote bc I've been out all day

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
If I get lynched D1 I'm gonna be mad >:^(

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Good choice! The Master Ball never fails! Wait... where’d you get one of those? Ah it doesn’t really matter now, does it? You have your first pokemon! Now we c- wait! Where are you going? Get back here! No don’t run over there you’ll scare off the pokemon for the others!
No don’t try catching another pokemon! Where’d you get that pokeball from? Huh? Wait! You just scared off that pokemon that other trainer was trying to catch!

“It never sleeps. It has to keep moving because if it stopped, its magma body would cool and harden.”

You have no ability. Only your mind and your vote.

WIN BY LYNCHING THE TRAINER
ShinyLegendary was Slugma. A wild pokemon.

No get back here!

Hour 2 has begun, phase ends Wednesday 5th @ 2pm mst.
#HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe @ShinyLegendary Pokechu Pokechu Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei Opossum Opossum @Shishœ Natz~ Natz~ Ura Ura Z25 Z25 Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier Maven89 Maven89 CrusherMania1592 CrusherMania1592 @GoldenYuiitusin Jojalole Jojalole AlphaSSB AlphaSSB

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You all really got to stop lynching me early because it is a "safe bet".
You should all think more deeply rather than immediately targeting someone.
Just saying.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Good choice! The Master Ball never fails! Wait... where’d you get one of those? Ah it doesn’t really matter now, does it? You have your first pokemon! Now we c- wait! Where are you going? Get back here! No don’t run over there you’ll scare off the pokemon for the others!
No don’t try catching another pokemon! Where’d you get that pokeball from? Huh? Wait! You just scared off that pokemon that other trainer was trying to catch!

“It never sleeps. It has to keep moving because if it stopped, its magma body would cool and harden.”

You have no ability. Only your mind and your vote.

WIN BY LYNCHING THE TRAINER
ShinyLegendary was Slugma. A townie.

No get back here!

Hour 2 has begun, phase ends Wednesday 5th @ 2pm mst.
#HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe @ShinyLegendary Pokechu Pokechu Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei Opossum Opossum @Shishœ Natz~ Natz~ Ura Ura Z25 Z25 Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier Maven89 Maven89 CrusherMania1592 CrusherMania1592 @GoldenYuiitusin Jojalole Jojalole AlphaSSB AlphaSSB
I didn’t know sun and moon had a safari zone.
(Damn it gamefreak why didn’t it!)

Also how does one sneak a master ball into the safari zone?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Okay, I'm assuming that gif and flavor text means the trainer caught a pokemon to switch to his side. Given by the info lynching can be inferred as the pokemon running away. Anyways, I'm going to reveal my role, since I feel like I can do pretty safely in this setup. I'm :063:. I have an ability called teleport that prevents me from getting caught, but the downside is my vote doesn't count. Though, I think it's more beneficial for me to keep using that ability for right now as it means there is a guaranteed town voice. At least if you believe I'm telling the truth. I am btw.

Honestly, if the gifs do matter then the masterball is probably a one use item that can catch uncatchable pokemon like myself. Though I haven't been informed I was captured so it must of been used on someone else.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Okay, I'm assuming that gif and flavor text means the trainer caught a pokemon to switch to his side. Given by the info lynching can be inferred as the pokemon running away. Anyways, I'm going to reveal my role, since I feel like I can do pretty safely in this setup. I'm :063:. I have an ability called teleport that prevents me from getting caught, but the downside is my vote doesn't count. Though, I think it's more beneficial for me to keep using that ability for right now as it means there is a guaranteed town voice. At least if you believe I'm telling the truth. I am btw.

Honestly, if the gifs do matter then the masterball is probably a one use item that can catch uncatchable pokemon like myself. Though I haven't been informed I was captured so it must of been used on someone else.
If the masterball is an actual gimmick and one time use, I have to wonder why would someone use it day one?
It could also maybe mean the trainer is only allowed a one time recruit, unless there’s a 6 person maximum to go with the amount of Pokémon you can have in real Pokémon games.

But I don’t think that’s super likely atm but may be worth thinking about.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Sorry Shiny, I'm sure it must suck to get lynched day 1 while being townie. At least you confirmed to the rest the townie win con, that's something.

And using the masterball willingly on day 1 and against a player who had no skills whatsoever would be stupid IMO, so I'm betting on it just being for flavor. And since we got the role info I don't think it's a cult leader, or at least he didn't use that skill during day 1.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Sorry for what happened Shiny. Trust me, I hate Day 1 mislynches and i'm glad I didn't vote for you.

With that being said, the flavor does confuse me. The Master Ball is supposed to be without fail but flavor implies that it might have not been used.

Top Bottom