• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemafia: Safari Zoned: Six Pokeballs In Hand (END) Wild Pokemon Win

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I honestly can't tell if Shiny is pulling a Crusher and rage-quitting because people are targeting him all of a sudden without even trying to convince people

....wait I'm talking about myself aren't I? I felt like a **** in that game and it didn't help I had a lot of **** going then

Shiny, calm down. If you want to convince people, pull out that card and start talking. I'm not pointing any fingers unless we get enough evidence for someone to be a trainer

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Welp, posted JUST as Shiny admitted that he's third party

So guys, what shall we do with Shiny then?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Well, if he needs to find the trainer, chances are he (or the trainer) would be benefited in some way, so. . . .

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I do recommend we push Maven, he did say he was a trainer after all. Even if you think it might of been a joke, I feel what he stated should be taken seriously. If you have a good reason to disagree please feel free to voice your thoughts.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
i'm to lost to disagree tbh

Unvote: natz~ sorry random number gods, please don't curse me :V
Vote: Maven

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I do recommend we push Maven, he did say he was a trainer after all. Even if you think it might of been a joke, I feel what he stated should be taken seriously. If you have a good reason to disagree please feel free to voice your thoughts.
TFW my RNG generator is a godsend.

Maven89

Smash Master
Because taking it seriously is stupid. I’m not going to post saying that I’m Mafia

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Is it still possible to get Shiny AND Maven out at the same time? Because if yes, I'm down for a split vote on the two

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I think you guys are taking Maven's joke too seriously. He was clearly just goofing around while Shiny was earnest.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Why are you all actually willing to vote Maven

That was obviously satire

D

Deleted member

Alright guys, I'm gonna level with ya.

I'm an adorable ice cream cone with no powers (lame).
But I have an unquenchable thirst for Trainer blood.

So let's find the ******* so I can eat them. :p

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I think you guys are taking Maven's joke too seriously. He was clearly just goofing around while Shiny was earnest.
Joke it might have been but my RNG powers have never let me down.

No literally it didn't because this is the first time i've ever done this lol.

D

Deleted member

Could Golden of copied me? Probably not.
Unvote: ShinyLegendary
i'm to lost to disagree tbh

Unvote: natz~ sorry random number gods, please don't curse me :V
I am only doing this because I want to live.
I was. Also there is no reason for keeping me alive unless you are nice.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
N o p e .
You and I work together to kill the trainer. The trainer needs to be lynched for me.
I wish we could but I am going to die in Day 1. I wish you the best of luck.

The trainer needs to be lynched. Simple as that.
That's the town wincon shiny. I reccommend you unvote yourself.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
So far I have my town list as:
Myself - duh

Nabe - Our interaction over the confusion of how the wincon was labeled before anyone else talked about it has me of the belief he is town just like me. He's the first person to state the wincon every other townie has. As well fell point out the confuaion of thinking its a 3rd party role.

Shishoe - The N claim makes sense for the cult setup. N a person who believes pokemon should be free vs. a trainer who catches pokemon to serve under his bidding.

Shiny - I really doubt Shiny is bad, he's mostly confused on the setup. Comes off as very geniune, as I've never really seen him successful bluff before.

Everyone else I feel has sufficient information to make claims that doesn't really tell us about their alignment. The trainer would now know he's probably safest choosing a random pokemon to fakeclaim for example and now knows the town wincon.

I'm putting a finger of suspicion on:
Maven - for reasons stated before. A little lower priority after other player's feedback.

Natz/Crusher - I'm not 100% sure how to feel on their confusion towards the setup even after a couple of synopsis of the events. I wouldn't necessarily label it as 100% fake, but its fishy that they seem to want to take a back seat rather than seek answers on the stuff confusing then.

D

Deleted member

That's the town wincon shiny. I reccommend you unvote yourself.
Good idea.
Unvote: Shiny Legendary

Even though that was a joke, there is a dark feeling that he could potentially be up to something.

D

Deleted member

Shiny, quit dodging the question you've been asked. Answer it directly.
I said it like ten times.

I have no powers and all I need to do is to lynch the trainer. I am a third party most likely, unless that is how the town wins.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I really can't buy that not everyone has a power. There's got to be at least one ability per player.

D

Deleted member

Natz~ Natz~ , you are looking suspicious.
Can you please give us more information on your role and your wincon?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Is it still possible to get Shiny AND Maven out at the same time? Because if yes, I'm down for a split vote on the two

Unvote: maven
Vote: crusher

only person who benefits from multiple dead is the trainer :V
Natz/Crusher - I'm not 100% sure how to feel on their confusion towards the setup even after a couple of synopsis of the events. I wouldn't necessarily label it as 100% fake, but its fishy that they seem to want to take a back seat rather than seek answers on the stuff confusing then.
can you blame us?

any attempt i had to make things make sense only ends up making me more confused and lost, to the point i even had the host straighten things out to me and i'm still ****ing lost

i basically just given up trying to understand and wanna take things easy till they finally do start making sense

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Natz~ Natz~ , you are looking suspicious.
Can you please give us more information on your role and your wincon?
funny ya speak that after fire just pointed a finger at me :V good scrapegoating dude

anyway i'm a birb, i do birb thigns (i.e. nothing, cause birbs are dumb :V, by which i mean like mentally dumb, birbs are cool just stupid :V) but anyway i win by lynching the trainer

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Anyway, it's at this point that I want to comment, 14 town and one cult leader with no(?) Night kill is long odds, so Cult Trainer probably has does have one or two Pobeys already on their side. Especially if Shiny is really not a cult sponge.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Okay, finally got into here... I'm glad the town win con was stated, even though I ended up deducing that it was a one man mafia and that's the reason why Pra said that it could end really early, because if we lynch the trainer on day 1 then it's gg. But good to clear this stuff now.

As for the events of the day... Right now I'm a bit confused. Shiny got his role mistaken and thought was third party, but it's been cleared out that getting rid of the trainer is the town win con. And Maven wouldn't out himself as the trainer in a game like this lol, that push against him was unnecessary. Can't say much about the rest since it's been more about memes and discussing the setup more than anything, so that's all from me right now.

D

Deleted member

Suspicion list:
-FireEmblemnier
-Natz

Shiny is still a top priority in my eyes though, I'll look into these two later.

Top Bottom