• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemafia: Safari Zoned: Six Pokeballs In Hand (END) Wild Pokemon Win

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Got room for two? Because I'm just as clueless as you are right now

It DOES raise some suspicious that Shi did all of that...unless it was to troll us
easily, just got some cola and now ready to sit back having no **** of an idea whats happening lul

always welcome to kick back with me -3-
No, do not vote for yourself.
That is not a bright idea. Plus, you could be a townie.
of course its not bright lol

and....also no **** :V

but its the will of the random number god :tired: if i were to break their vow i'll be forever cursed with bad luck :V gotta role with the dictates

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
RNG BS

Vote: Maven

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I think the trainer is a cult leader think about he catches pokemon to convert them to his side.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
thats....interesting

but at the same time pra pra said there would be no bastardly :V cults are bastardly

and even then i think that'll be something to be upfront about

though at least if that is in here its easier and at least only one target vs the bull**** of game of thrones

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I highly doubt shiny can't do anything.

His role usually has one power and then gets more if the person finds who they are seeking.

Not to mention the goal is more then likely for the mafia to "catch us" by lynching.

Vote:Shiny

Now how about a question. What generations are you all from?

I'm from gen 1. I'm just curious as to how much diversity there is.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
thats....interesting

but at the same time pra pra said there would be no bastardly :V cults are bastardly

though at least if that is in here its easier and at least only one target vs the bull**** of game of thrones
Bastardry was 1 not 0 so there is bastardry in this setup.
Also I think its balanced around being a cult leader setup. Probs the only threat even.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Not bastardry at all; cults rock, and every indication from praline was that this is an in-between game before the main event, so a relatively straightforward find-the-cult-leader bonanza sounds correct. It also explains why the wincon is "lynch one guy" rather than "lynch all mafia".

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Not bastardry at all; cults rock, and every indication from praline was that this is an in-between game before the main event, so a relatively straightforward find-the-cult-leader bonanza sounds correct. It also explains why the wincon is "lynch one guy" rather than "lynch all mafia".
Oh really I thought I was a 3rd party lyncher with my wincon just being to lynch the trainer. Good to know that's just town wincon.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I think we should have a bastardry counter for each game going forward. Maybe on a scale of 1-5 just so people know how crazy it'll get before starting.

1 for no bastardy and 5 for role madness.
heres the post for it too

top of page 60 in the ueue

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
thats....interesting

Let's never discuss that game ever again lol

Although, I'd like that 7-Up you got in the cooler if you don't mind sharing

#HBC | Nabe

My only problem with lynching Shiny right this second (poor guy) is that we know he's likely not the cult leader. If we lynch him, we start with a blank slate Day 2 with no connections to draw, and one unknown person culted. And that might still be the case if Shiny is left alive -- leader goes elsewhere to recruit rather than wasting resources on a dead man walking -- but in that event there's interactions with Shiny and with the cult leader to consider.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Let's never discuss that game ever again lol

Although, I'd like that 7-Up you got in the cooler if you don't mind sharing
ya didn't even play in it :V

and sure shoot
My only problem with lynching Shiny right this second (poor guy) is that we know he's likely not the cult leader. If we lynch him, we start with a blank slate Day 2 with no connections to draw, and one unknown person culted. And that might still be the case if Shiny is left alive -- leader goes elsewhere to recruit rather than wasting resources on a dead man walking -- but in that event there's interactions with Shiny and with the cult leader to consider.
uuuuuuuh didn't we just agree theres no bastardly? <-> cause of pralines confusing metric?

though ya cult leader makes sense :V but if it does exist praline should of gave something of the line

other wise she literally just did the same exact thing wolfie did right after one of the worst games we just had

ya...thats not gonna put a lotta faith in mafia from here on out

is it so hard to actually let people know this **** exists?

#HBC | Nabe

[QUOTE="Natz~, post: 22373007, member: 230405"uuuuuuuh didn't we just agree theres no bastardly? <-> cause of pralines confusing metric?

though ya cult leader makes sense :V but if it does exist praline should of gave something of the line

other wise she literally just did the same exact thing wolfie did right after one of the worst games we just had

ya...thats not gonna put a lotta faith in mafia from here on out

is it so hard to actually let people know this **** exists?[/QUOTE]
But we do know it exists. We all just figured it out within a couple pages of the game starting. That's not bastardry at all.

In my opinion, a cult leader as seemingly the only threat in a 15-player game (going off of wincons) isn't unreasonable in any context, but hey.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
also to go on that point further

if a cult leader is in here, and praline said theres no bastardly in here....then praline straight lied to all of us :V

say what ya want, i'm very very on tense over what happened the last game .-.

D

Deleted member

I asked Praline when I got my role PM if I was a 3P and they confirmed I was Town. Opening post needed to be more clear in what the game's flavor was and a wincon with such specific wording needed a Sample PM

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Cult leader definitely makes sense, especially given how the story of PokéMafia 1 went...definitely didn't paint humans in a good light.

D

Deleted member

Please kill me.
There is no way in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kanto or Alola that I am going to live.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I asked Praline when I got my role PM if I was a 3P and they confirmed I was Town. Opening post needed to be more clear in what the game's flavor was and a wincon with such specific wording needed a Sample PM
So much this. When Shiny first revealed himself I didn't want to say anything too overt since I wasn't sure if the town was supposed to be for or against the trainer.

Some sort of flavor indication would have helped tremendously.

D

Deleted member

So much this. When Shiny first revealed himself I didn't want to say anything too overt since I wasn't sure if the town was supposed to be for or against the trainer.

Some sort of flavor indication would have helped tremendously.
I really do not know the trainer.

All my role to do is to kill the trainer, since I am dying soon.

I literally can not do anything, which is kind of a bugger. My goal was to kill the trainer, and I failed :p

I lied, because I thought Pokechu was the trainer for a moment and people would bandwagon vote for him. Then Maven kind of said he was the trainer and I voted for him.

Either way, R.I.P me.

D

Deleted member

A sample PM would have been nice.

Moving on though, who's scum? @Shishœ
Eh, not really sure. If it's a cult game, then we have no way to examine connections, and I'm not sure if I'm reading Natz as scum or if I'm confusing my reads on the OTHER game I'm playing.

D

Deleted member

I really do not know the trainer.

All my role to do is to kill the trainer, since I am dying soon.

I literally can not do anything, which is kind of a bugger. My goal was to kill the trainer, and I failed. :p

I lied, because I thought Pokechu was the trainer for a moment and people would bandwagon vote for him. Then Maven kind of said he was the trainer and I voted for him.

Either way, R.I.P me.
All right, added a period.
My brain was screaming to fix that somehow.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
There is no way I can convince anyone to unvote me.
My goal is to literally kill someone. Plus, what is the point of keeping me alive? I can do nothing helpful at all, since I have no action.
You have your vote and also you're part of town so you can help us defeat the trainer. The more town the better.

Top Bottom