• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokéswapping (Wi-Fi Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewter

Smash Master
Some people have this weird phobia of hacked AR Pokemon, so they won't trade for one under any circumstances, much less take one seriously once they do trade for it.
I'm one of those people. :laugh:

Now, if you do happen to "forget" to tell that it's hacked, that's a different story. :p

Overload

Smash Lord
Does anyone have an adamant-natured pokemon with synchronize I could borrow?

Edit: nvm, found an Abra

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Suppose nobody will care to trade a few version exclusives with me?

I have uptill now:

Meowth
Skarmory
Ursaring

I just need a few version exclusives.... I wouldn't mind if they were FOREIGN though :p

You know what they say:

Scratch my shiny, I scratch yours?

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
If this is active, in the future I'm going to need..lets say 8 Masterballs. I don't know if item trading is acceptable here, but Serebii isn't much help. I'm Sring legends and doing it manually isn't worth the time.

SilentVerse

Smash Journeyman
Shimazu, is it alright if the MasterBalls are cloned? If so, I could get you some easily.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I don't care, a ball is a ball, I just know this much. The process of catching Raikou, Entei, and Latios manually is such a pain without a masterball... yeah. Then you have a level 70 mewtwo + Rayquaza (whom I fear) That makes 5. 6with Ho-oh. I don't mind Groudon or the non-roaming-event- Latias in the future, but if I wanna be real lazy that makes 8. What would you want for them? I don't have cool items or shinys but I have IV/Eved pokemon <.<

SilentVerse

Smash Journeyman
Well, if you have HG/SS, I would love it if you could move tutor some of my pokes some desired moves (for example, I'm RNGing a Shiny Calm Ralts now, and it would enjoy having Heal Bell).

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Does that require BP? I can't do that, but if it doesn't require BP I don't mind doing that.

SilentVerse

Smash Journeyman
Argh, unfortunately it does. Well, I guess I'll give you the Master Balls first, and then I'll decide what I want later.

Edit: Oh wait, there actually is something you can get me. Do you have a Male Banette or Shuppet that has Will o Wisp, with Perfect IV's in HP and Speed?

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Um... okay if you're sure, I'd help if I had BP. If I would've transferred my 2000 from plat. to SS I would've (I blew it all since I couldn't XD) When do you want to trade?

Foy

Smash Champion
Hey silent. Sorry i wasnt online last night for that trade. I had to go to the movies with this chick. =_=

Any chance we could do the trade some point during the week.

SilentVerse

Smash Journeyman
Well, if you can trade tonight, I should be available at the same time. How does that sound?

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
I'm looking for the gamestop Jirachi that unlocks the route on the pokewalker, if anybody has an extra one that you are willing to give then it would be appreciated, if not i can just return it after i unlock the route, i need it just for that, my friend code is 5371-2628-0340

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Anybody spare me a few master balls so I can capture legendaries without spamming Dusk Balls like hell? I can do it on April 1st though, since I'll most probably going to my buds house to download the Yellow Woods event.

I would also appreciate the event Arceus, though I don't really want it, I'll return it after I'm done with the event (and I hate Arceus anyways, so I would definately return it)

SilentVerse

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'm already attempting to clone some Master Balls for Shimazu, so I can take your order Roacherman. It might take a while though as I still have to find my Emerald. I can't do anything about the event Arceus unfortunately.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Hehe, can't wait for those masterballs. I'm going to try and get a nice entei as a trophy dispite my distaste for him. I lucked out on a shiny raikou with a few 31 ivs (don't ask...) so I don't care for it, but yeah XD.

Anyways Roacherman if I can find my platinum i'd let you borrow my Arceus, but I'd want it back.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Sorry Roach...um the site went down, do you still want to borrow it... also I have Eved/Bred pokemon I'm trying to get rid of (the 9 teams of hell thing is starting from scratch) if anyone is curious.

^ also, don't hate god, hate Arceus

5ive

Smash Champion
Well, I'm already attempting to clone some Master Balls for Shimazu, so I can take your order Roacherman. It might take a while though as I still have to find my Emerald. I can't do anything about the event Arceus unfortunately.
Looking for some masterballs as well. Greatly appreciated.

SilentVerse

Smash Journeyman
>.<

So... many... orders for... MasterBalls.

I can take your order too, but I'm still looking for my Emerald, though I have been considering cloning on my Diamond. I'll VM or PM you guys when I've got them. However, I need to know the exact number of MasterBalls that you guys want, so I can get that many.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
No, I got a Bulbasaur with Power Whip from my brother because HE got so many from breeding :p

However, I am looking for something else right now.
I'm going to use the Flying Pikachu as my flyer for the game (lol), and since I have absolutely terrible, terrible, terrible luck with the Pokewalker, I can't really get one myself.

I have plenty to trade.
Unfortunately only other Yellow Forest Pikachus.

I've got two Fake Out Pikas, neither really have good IVs, though.
The only other sellable thing I have than that is a Timid 24/4/19/21/31/10 Pikachu.

:/

Shök

Smash Champion
Hehe, can't wait for those masterballs. I'm going to try and get a nice entei as a trophy dispite my distaste for him. I lucked out on a shiny raikou with a few 31 ivs (don't ask...) so I don't care for it, but yeah XD.

Anyways Roacherman if I can find my platinum i'd let you borrow my Arceus, but I'd want it back.
Your sig is win, good sir.

Kole

Smash Lord
Can someone trade me a Pokemon with Pokerus?

I don't have anything, so I'll just trade a junk Pokemon. thanks

Name: cole
FC: 5242 4281 5415

PM me please

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Yeah, I found my copy of Pokemon Diamond (Still too poor for HGSS) my thanks to my Muking luck, my save was corrupted, so I decided to start over. Try to get into competetive console. Unfortunately, I barely remember anything about playing competetively on console, so yeah...

Would anyone be willing to do two things for me:
1. Trade me a pokemon with Pokerus, legit or not, I couldn't care less.
2. Evolve my Kadabra to Alakazam.

I haven't even finished the game yet, but those two things would be nice for now.
Name: Jahleel
FC: 3223-8119-9602

RoxburyGuy58

Smash Journeyman
I need to get a Calm natured Lotad, Level 1, with the Rain Dish ability. Nickname it SNK, because I'm making a "Capcom VS." themed team (Tatsunoko, Capcom, Marvel, etc.).

For Lotad, I'm willing to trade a Careful natured Chansey, Level 5, with the Serene Grace ability. Also, it has Aromatherapy!! Perfect for your special walling needs =D

My Platinum FC is 3524-1754-3511. If you're interested, PM me or reply in this thread. If you want something different than Chansey, just tell me. I can get anything from Platinum, LeafGreen, or Ruby Versions.

Sound interesting to anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom