• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokéswapping (Wi-Fi Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Random question... do you guys think we'll ever get the azure flute Arceus? I mean, he is sitting there, waiting...I've been considering hacking the flute, but I don't like cheating like that, so meh. I just can't help but wonder if we're ever going to get that though...
Personally I doubt that's going to happen...

-Terywj

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
So why put something on a game and never release it. Ugh that bothers me so much ._.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
That reminds me, I still have both Arceus on my games but I never picked them up. I was going to wait until I learned to RNG but meh... unmotivated.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I guess that goes along with what you said about procrastinating in the Social Thread amirite? :p

So I still don't get why Crimson King merged the two threads..

-Terywj

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Recommended EVs on Baton Pass recipient Metagross? I think just enough outspeed Scarf Latias.

supermarth64

Smash Ace
Recommended EVs on Baton Pass recipient Metagross? I think just enough outspeed Scarf Latias.
You can't unless you get off 2 Agilities/Rock Polishes. Metagross misses out outspeeding Scarf Latias by 1 point.

Just go 60 HP / 252 Atk / 196 Spe with a Jolly nature to outspeed +1 positive-speed base 100s. Also, MAKE SURE to use a Lum Berry. Some people say go with Meteor Mash / Earthquake / Zen Headbutt / Thunderpunch, but I like going with Ice Punch over Meteor Mash.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Lum Berry sounds good, can believe I forgot that.

Theoretically, if I could guarantee always getting +4 Speed, I could run 252 HP / 252 Atk. Right? That outspeeds +1 Timid Latias.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Critical hits confuse me.

What happens if my Lansat Berry Farfetch'd is Skill Swapped Super Luck, Tricked a Stick, Baton Passed Focus Energy, and uses Leaf Blade?

Lansat: +1
Super Luck: +1
Stick: +2
Focus Energy: +2
Leaf Blade: +1

Total: +7

Bulbapedia says there's a max of +5 (50%) crit ratio.

supermarth64

Smash Ace
Bulbapedia is correct. Either nothing happens past +5 or the game caps it at +5. Either way, you get the same results.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I love the thread name, buuuuuuuuuuuuuut.....
The Q&A thread also fused with this soooooooooo....

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I haz the bestest Poke'mon evar.
Is it a shiny Miltank?

Name it BluMoo and I'll Mukking trade. I don't even care what its IVs are or what its nature is.

I'll take the half an hour walk through this BEAVER snow just to get to Burger King for the wi-fi. I don't care.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
If it's a shiny Miltank I'll trade you anyting for it.

I have yet to get Kangaskhan, Tauros, and Miltank for my PokeDex.

468 caught isn't enough mang.

-Terywj

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Do you know how to get all them? I think Kangaskhan is in the Great Marsh, and then the other two are gotten by using the Pokeradar on the area south of Solaceon town. How common each one is depends on the game you're playing (Tauros is more common in Diamond, Miltank is more common in Pearl, and they're even in Platinum).

And if you already knew that then sorry. D:

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
...I never even knew that. .___. Now you sound like me, except for I just break all mine and then do without for a long time.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I never knew that either, I just assumed he had one.

Speaking of breaking DS'. I need to get a new one, since my Lite is like really old and the L / R buttons don't work anymore.

-Terywj

Metal~Mario

Smash Lord
Same deal with my GBA, except it also randomly resets.

Ironically, that started happening after my brother dropped it on a tile floor....

Works fine otherwise. 6 years old, too.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I never knew that either, I just assumed he had one.

Speaking of breaking DS'. I need to get a new one, since my Lite is like really old and the L / R buttons don't work anymore.

-Terywj

Although the DS is my favorite handheld. the quality of it is terrible. Every play on your DS and then switch to a GBA? The D-pad is terrible on the DS. My original DS has D-pad, L/R, and hinge problems. Luckily I bought another one but I'm constantly afraid that it will break down =/

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Anyone want to like donate some good pokemon to me? Why? Because I'm lazy and whatnot. BUT THAT'S WHAT MAKES ME SO LOVABLE.

I have shinies to offer, and don't really care about any of them.

aldredheron

Smash Rookie
Here are the more interesting pokemon I already own and would be willing to trade.

Legendary birds, Regis, Rayquaza, Latias, Groudon, Totodile and Cyndaquil.

I'm looking for Deoxys, Mew, Mewtwo and Jirachi.

yoichX

Smash Apprentice
wait do they have to be unhacked pokemon or dose it matter? I don't like hacking that much thats why im not going to on my platium/HG but if anyone wants anything i can give.... then again maybe not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom