• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokéswapping (Wi-Fi Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I'm making a VERY bold request here, but I think my offer(s) are pretty good. I would like:

Garchomp Level 100
Adamant nature
EVed in: 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 6 (wtv, preferably HP)
Assuming that its IVs are all 20 (which is what I'll settle for), its stats should look something like this:
HP: 342
Attack: 379
Defense: 211
SpAttack: 160
SpDefense: 196
Speed: 293

This is what I believe a standard, yet exceptionally good, Garchomp is, so I'm sure quite a few people have made something like this. If its stats aren't quite that high, I'll most likely still trade, but obviously the higher the better. Move wise, I don't care, because with a few TMs and Heart Scales, I can give it the moves I want. And I am not requesting any item on it. If its lacking in SpAttack IVs, I do not care, but I would really prefer it if its Attack and Speed IVs were good (for anyone who breeds for IVs like me...).

Demanding request? Oh yeah. But here is what I am offering. BTW, both of the following pokemon have been breed with excellent IVs.
Milotic's IVs are: 24 HP, 16 Att, 31 Def, 29 SpAtt, 26 SpDef, 31 Speed.
Gengar's IVs are: 30 HP, 13 Att, 30 Def, 26 SpAtt, 24 SpDef, 31 Speed.

Milotic, Modest Nature
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
HP: 325
Attack: 126
Defense: 194
SpAttack: 326
SpDefense: 283
Speed: 261

Gengar, Modest Nature
-Thunderbolt
-Shadow Ball
-Psychic
-Giga Drain
-Destiny Bond
-Hypnosis
(If you are interested, tell me which moves you would like)
HP: 260
Attack: 125
Defense: 155
SpAttack: 389
SpDefense: 179
Speed: 319

All the moves will be maxed out with PPmax.
They can come with:
TMs 1-50,
Lucky Egg,
Leftovers,
Choice Band,
Scope Lens,
Focus Band,
Macho Brace,
PP Max,
Rare Candy,
Master Ball,
Lansat Berry,
or a Fire/Water/Leaf/Thunder/Moon/Sun/Oval Stone.
They can be sent over with pokerus if you want (its pretty common now, though)

I don't really expect anyone to have a Garchomp like that and want to give it away (regardless of what for). But if you happen to have one similar to what I'm requesting, and are interested, please PM me. And yeah, it is a pretty demanding trade, but I put A LOT of effort into chain breeding for top notch IVs on Milotic and Gengar. I would go as far as saying that I doubt you'd find any other legit ones with better stats. I am willing to trade both of them for the Garchomp if it has exceptional IVs.

So yeah, if you think I'm crazy, ignore me and lol to yourself. I'm too lazy to go through the whole chain breeding process in D/P. Emerald is sooo much easier, and I'm running out of time.

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I'm making a VERY bold request here, but I think my offer(s) are pretty good. I would like:

Garchomp Level 100
Adamant nature
EVed in: 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 6 (wtv, preferably HP)
Assuming that its IVs are all 20 (which is what I'll settle for), its stats should look something like this:
HP: 342
Attack: 379
Defense: 211
SpAttack: 160
SpDefense: 196
Speed: 293

This is what I believe a standard, yet exceptionally good, Garchomp is, so I'm sure quite a few people have made something like this. If its stats aren't quite that high, I'll most likely still trade, but obviously the higher the better. Move wise, I don't care, because with a few TMs and Heart Scales, I can give it the moves I want. And I am not requesting any item on it. If its lacking in SpAttack IVs, I do not care, but I would really prefer it if its Attack and Speed IVs were good (for anyone who breeds for IVs like me...).

Demanding request? Oh yeah. But here is what I am offering. BTW, both of the following pokemon have been breed with excellent IVs.
Milotic's IVs are: 24 HP, 16 Att, 31 Def, 29 SpAtt, 26 SpDef, 31 Speed.
Gengar's IVs are: 30 HP, 13 Att, 30 Def, 26 SpAtt, 24 SpDef, 31 Speed.

Milotic, Modest Nature
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
HP: 325
Attack: 126
Defense: 194
SpAttack: 326
SpDefense: 283
Speed: 261

Gengar, Modest Nature
-Thunderbolt
-Shadow Ball
-Psychic
-Giga Drain
-Destiny Bond
-Hypnosis
(If you are interested, tell me which moves you would like)
HP: 260
Attack: 125
Defense: 155
SpAttack: 389
SpDefense: 179
Speed: 319

All the moves will be maxed out with PPmax.
They can come with:
TMs 1-50,
Lucky Egg,
Leftovers,
Choice Band,
Scope Lens,
Focus Band,
Macho Brace,
PP Max,
Rare Candy,
Master Ball,
Lansat Berry,
or a Fire/Water/Leaf/Thunder/Moon/Sun/Oval Stone.
They can be sent over with pokerus if you want (its pretty common now, though)

I don't really expect anyone to have a Garchomp like that and want to give it away (regardless of what for). But if you happen to have one similar to what I'm requesting, and are interested, please PM me. And yeah, it is a pretty demanding trade, but I put A LOT of effort into chain breeding for top notch IVs on Milotic and Gengar. I would go as far as saying that I doubt you'd find any other legit ones with better stats. I am willing to trade both of them for the Garchomp if it has exceptional IVs.

So yeah, if you think I'm crazy, ignore me and lol to yourself. I'm too lazy to go through the whole chain breeding process in D/P. Emerald is sooo much easier, and I'm running out of time.
GARCHOMP

Jolly Nature

HP : 354
Attack : 298
Defense : 234
Special Attack : 174
Special Defense : 224
Speed : 284

Roar
Swords Dance
Dragon Claw
Earthquake

i'm considering trading for your milotic

the moves wouldn't matter......i have all the tms

are you interested?

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
GARCHOMP

Jolly Nature

HP : 354
Attack : 298
Defense : 234
Special Attack : 174
Special Defense : 224
Speed : 284

Roar
Swords Dance
Dragon Claw
Earthquake

i'm considering trading for your milotic

the moves wouldn't matter......i have all the tms

are you interested?
Um...To be honest, I was kinda looking for the blunt force of an adamant natured one. Its defenses look like they got some EVs, too. Did you record what you EV trained it in? It's speed seems kinda low for a jolly one, so I'm assuming it wasn't EVed for speed. Or maybe I did something wrong when I calculated the stats...I'm sorry, not really interested :(

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
Um...To be honest, I was kinda looking for the blunt force of an adamant natured one. Its defenses look like they got some EVs, too. Did you record what you EV trained it in? It's speed seems kinda low for a jolly one, so I'm assuming it wasn't EVed for speed. Or maybe I did something wrong when I calculated the stats...I'm sorry, not really interested :(
are you serious?

i usually have him carry life orb to increase attack

pshhh, fine.......be that way........don't give me your extremely uber amazing milotic

let me know if no one else gets you a better garchomp

:dizzy:

Fox Legend

Smash Apprentice
I do happen to have a Garchomp that fits your description, except it has even significantly better Attack IVs. Here are its stats:

Garchomp- Adamant- Lv.100
HP- 349
Attack- 392
Defense- 200
Sp. Attack- 153
Sp. Def- 191
Speed- 291

If I could get the Milotic and the Gengar (w/ T-Bolt, psychic, Shadow Ball and Giga Drain) off of you, that would be awesome (I'd also like a Lucky Egg and Leftovers if thats OK)

M.K

Level 55
Trading a Shiny Shinx, preferably for another Shiny Pokemon. A Base Level one would be fantastic

Some of my most favorite:
-Elekid
-Poliwag
-Croagunk

Send me a private message if you want to organize a trade!

asob4

Smash Champion
in desperate need of the TM for stealth rock
will trade just about anything, just name what you want

Nintendude92

Smash Rookie
Well, the odds of my trade falling through are slim but..

Would anyone like to trade a shiny slowpoke for a my Shiny Walrein? If you would like adittional details, just shout out please.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Does anyone have a Tangela??? I've tried looking for any old one but people breed moves and such onto them and overvalue them and I don't have anything of particular value. I just need the species, not anything of great value.

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
is anyone here willing to trade me an EV training power item (power bracer, weight, etc)

i'm almost embaressed.........but i've been training so far only with macho brace........i've always known it wouldn't produce the max stats i want..........i'm not a noob, just extremely lazy............and it cost my winning the gamestop tournament...........i never felt like getting battle points and buying them, and i don't have action replay..........so, if anyone was willing to trade one of them.........i'd really appreciate it

oh, and i need an expert belt too.........for my gallade

D

Deleted member

it's an adoption (I don't really care).

I updated it to get everything, not just some of them. I have 30 guys I can trade away.

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
I can breed one. I'll also throw in a salac berry(as soon as I harvest it). That might take about 3 more days, unless you don't want the berry.
*Realizes he doesn't have bagon in pearl*. Darn! I got to go to the pal park. I'll get back to you in about...tomorrow for our trade details.

EDIT: Why would it have to be female? Is this one going to know attract or capitvate or something?

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Are there any AR users out there that can hack me a Darkrai? Me and my brother are having a mega-uber rumble tonight. I'll trade any swarm pokes or expert belts, focus sashes, leftovers, exp shares, or anything you are interested in.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
@ UmbreonMow. I'd like one of the male Riolu w/ Steadfast, please. I suppose you'll post later on Friend Codes and times.

asob4

Smash Champion
i need a bold happiny/chansey/blissey with seismic toss
ev trained or not at all, i don't care
will trade anything for it

M.K

Level 55
I desperately need a TM Stone Edge! I can trade:

-Starters (Piplup, Cyndaquil, and Treecko)
-Pearl Exclusives (Glameow, Houndoom, Spheal, etc.)
-Hard To Find Pokemon (Lapras, Chansey, Miltank)
-Others

Please send me a private message to orgainze a trade! It would be awesome anyone could spare the TM!!!!

MasterMatt

Smash Journeyman
too bad, i am double posting... after losing battles in the tourney, i realized i need better pokemon.... looking for a relaxed or sassy brozor/bronzong.... also looking for a careful/impish pineco/forrestres....

Chill

Red
BRoomer
You last post was recent enough to edit.

If you keep losing it's probably not because of your pokemon. You just need to practice and familarize yourself with opponents strategies and your own pokemon. If you're always switching for something else you probably won't do very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom