• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokéswapping (Wi-Fi Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i traded my lapras and i don't have any starters but infernape (which i'm not giving up) and torterra

or do you mean what i want

haha, no, i mean, you're trading me a gengar, i was offering

alright, lemme see what i got

anything you want in particular?

Nintencore88

Smash Apprentice
bout sable eye
im giving gengar which is shiny
make me a list of wat ur offeing
idk tell me wat u have
any legends?

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i have sheildon's galore (like 11)
i have 5 hippopatas
mamoswine, level 36
gallade level 20
probopass level 15
togekiss level 38
lickylicky level 35
spiritomb level 1
2 duskull level 1
cradily level 40
level 1 trapinch
level 1 ralts
level 25 donphan
level 47 crobat
level 58 weezing untouched
level 1 horsea
untouched level 20 aerodactyl
level 55 hippowdon untouched
level 52 primeape untouched
level 36 froslass
level 20 ninjask
level 20 shedinja
level 15 lucario (with great IVs in the attacks)
and i'll throw in a level 20 lopunny XD

D

Deleted member

i need a bold female chansey/happiny
im willing to trade
timid gengar lvl 55
jolly gibles with outrage
jolly sneasel with icepunch and iceshard
adamant magikarps
calm feebas

edit: if your gonna post 4 word responses, please dont use sigs, and if u are just gonna say "i do"/"I have one," please pm as it is annoying spam

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
I need a rock polish TM if anyone has one. I also need a Jolly ditto, I don't really care about IVs for now. I don't have much to offer except for TMs and other items, and my shiny koffing I guess, I don't care much about him. His nature is naughty I think.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
I need a rock polish TM if anyone has one. I also need a Jolly ditto, I don't really care about IVs for now. I don't have much to offer except for TMs and other items, and my shiny koffing I guess, I don't care much about him. His nature is naughty I think.
I have the TM, do you have a Bold Ditto?

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I forgot, I still have to add you then I'll get on.

Edit - Thanks, I also sent you a PM before I posted here cause I thought that might be better, but I guess not so just ignore it. Also I still need a jolly ditto.

stranga

Smash Journeyman
Any of you guys happen to have the item thick club
PM me if you do

I'm also looking for a yanma so if you have one in a box somewhere then tell me

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Just other items/TMs. Maybe some random pokemon you want.

@WG, any items or stuff you're looking for specifically?

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'm also on a TM hunt, so if anyone has the following, and they'd be willing to trade it:
51 Roost
57 Charge Beam
64 Explosion
76 Stealth Rocks (rofl, PLEASE! ;) )
86 Grass Knot

I'll clone you as many 3rd gen TMs or wtv item that you may need. Or any other request, as long as it can be obtained from 3rd gen games (because my Pearl version is currently collecting dust :dizzy: ).

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Hey, I'm also on a TM hunt, so if anyone has the following, and they'd be willing to trade it:
51 Roost
57 Charge Beam
64 Explosion (GOT IT)
76 Stealth Rocks (rofl, PLEASE! ;) ) (Got It)
86 Grass Knot (Got 7 of these)

I'll clone you as many 3rd gen TMs or wtv item that you may need. Or any other request, as long as it can be obtained from 3rd gen games (because my Pearl version is currently collecting dust :dizzy: ).
What can you give me? I need 10 Calciums, Carbos and Zincs.

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure I have charge beam and roost. What're you interested in trading?
Sweet. Ok, well (unfortunately) when I read your message, I had just uploaded a six pack of pokemon, so my options for trading today have been limited a bit. My old items list:
TMs 1-50,
Lucky Egg,
Leftovers,
Choice Band,
Scope Lens,
Focus Band,
Macho Brace,
PP Max,
Rare Candy,
Master Ball,
Lansat Berry,
or a Fire/Water/Leaf/Thunder/Moon/Sun/Oval Stone.
I think I have most of these on my Pearl (not sure about the berry, some TMs, and possibly one of the stones). Pokemon wise, I'm kinda dry without uploading...

Edit: Celebii, how the devil did you get 7 grass knots??? Oh..wait, you clone, nvm, haha. 10 of each of those vitamins, eh? That would be some pretty tedious trading there, haha. I would be most interested in Stealth Rocks. If you have a suggestion for how I could get you that many vitamins...that trading would require a lot of time, unless you just need one to clone 10 times.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Sweet. Ok, well (unfortunately) when I read your message, I had just uploaded a six pack of pokemon, so my options for trading today have been limited a bit. My old items list:
TMs 1-50,
Lucky Egg,
Leftovers,
Choice Band,
Scope Lens,
Focus Band,
Macho Brace,
PP Max,
Rare Candy,
Master Ball,
Lansat Berry,
or a Fire/Water/Leaf/Thunder/Moon/Sun/Oval Stone.
I think I have most of these on my Pearl (not sure about the berry, some TMs, and possibly one of the stones). Pokemon wise, I'm kinda dry without uploading...

Edit: Celebii, how the devil did you get 7 grass knots??? Oh..wait, you clone, nvm, haha. 10 of each of those vitamins, eh? That would be some pretty tedious trading there, haha. I would be most interested in Stealth Rocks. If you have a suggestion for how I could get you that many vitamins...that trading would require a lot of time, unless you just need one to clone 10 times.
Screw the vitamins, can I have a Choice Band for Grass Knot? and a Lansat Berry for Stealth Rock?

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
I need a Jolly Ditto, I would be willing to trade my Adamant Ditto for one if anyone is up for that, I also have a spare stealth rock and some other TMs, ask for details.

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
Does anyone have an Eevee or any form of it other than Flareon they are willing to trade? Also I'm looking for any ditto

D

Deleted member

What can you give me? I need 10 Calciums, Carbos and Zincs.
use amulet coin on the oldman and old lady near the pokemon mansion
one has chatot level 60, the other has roselia level 60.
they are like 5 steps from each other
use vs seeker and their level will grow like from 18 to 60 in three battles
after their pokes are on level 60, they will give 24000 money with amulet coin, and they only have one pokemon too!!!

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i have a level 31 eevee...i'm going to breed it soon anyways just for more eevees

but when i'm done do you want it?

9Kplus1

Smash Master
use amulet coin on the oldman and old lady near the pokemon mansion
one has chatot level 60, the other has roselia level 60.
they are like 5 steps from each other
use vs seeker and their level will grow like from 18 to 60 in three battles
after their pokes are on level 60, they will give 24000 money with amulet coin, and they only have one pokemon too!!!
I know, I just had to get my lv 100's to pwn them.

Does anyone have an Eevee or any form of it other than Flareon they are willing to trade? Also I'm looking for any ditto
I have a Timid Eevee.

SilentFox12345

Smash Cadet
I'm looking for a legit bold untouched suicune

I have an untouched serious dialga, shiny bidoof -_-, and I haven't caught mesprit or uxie and could catch them with whatever nature you want.

Also, I'll attach with whatever item you want to it.

PM me if you're interested.

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
Still need a jolly Ditto, I have Feebas, Pokerus, Cyndiquil and some TMs, ask for details. I have stealth rock and some other useful ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom