• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokéswapping (Wi-Fi Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
Alright, what I have to trade:
Milotic, lvl 100 or 50
Modest EVs: 252 SpAtt, 252 Speed, 6 Hp
-Surf, Ice Beam, Rest, Sleep Talk
IVs: 30 Hp, 16 Att, 31 Def, 28 SpAtt, 26 SpDef, 31 Speed
Level 100 stats: 325 HP, 126 Att, 194 Def, 326 SpAtt, 283 SpDef, 261 Speed

I can give you with it: Any TM 1 - 50, Lucky Egg, Master Ball, or a Lansat Berry. Or you can just request another 3rd generation item that you want.

All the PP of its moves have been maxed out with PPmax.

I did not hack this, in case you're wondering (I wish I had AR...). I just kept breeding feebas, calculating IVs, and breeding again with higher IVs (took me forever -_-). And I can clone in emerald if you're wondering about the items and level option. I can also give out as many of these, so whoever has an offer I'm interested in can have one. Also:

Metagross, Lvl 100 or 50
Adamant EVs : (Forgot exactly how I EVed it, sorry...) Mostly Att and Speed
-EQ, Zen Headbutt, Agility, Meteor Mash
Level 100 Stats: 282 HP, 379 Att, 292 Def, 203 SpAtt, 240 SpDef, 199 Speed

Again, it's not hacked, and it can come with any item from the 3rd generation you want. I didn't chain breed it for near perfect IVs, but I still think its pretty good. They take forever to hatch :mad: and when I made it, I didn't know about the everstone breeding trick. Another I have to offer:

Slaking, Level 100 or 50
Jolly EVs 252 Att, and the rest spread between Def, SpDef, and Speed
-Punishment, EQ, Arial Ace, Hammer Arm
Level 100 stats: 438 HP, 411 Att, 247 Def, 181 SpAtt, 190 SpDef, 266 Speed

Tired of saying this, so I'll just say now nothing I can offer is hacked. Can come with any 3rd gen item. It doesn't know Giga Impact because that costs approximately 2 and a half souls at the game corner. This was the first thing I ever attempted to EV train, so I didn't chain breed it for top IVs either, sorry. But it will OHKO pretty much anything in the Battle tower anyway.

I'm also offering a Ninjask with 315 HP and 330 Speed (ewww). I really don't think the other stats on a Ninjask matter that much, lol. Anyway, I EVed this one in SpDef and HP, but it is a piece of crap. But if you're in desperate need of a BPer, you can have this.

That's it for EVed stuff. But I have/will soon have to trade:
Spiritomb
Chikorita
Any 3rd gen starter
Anything from the Hoenn and Kanto pokedex
I also bred a ttar with outrage...

Alright, I'll shut up now. If you're interested...yeah. I really don't care if it's hacked, unless they might cause damage to my game (I have no idea how hacked stuff affects the game, so stfu). But if it is hacked, I would like it to have maxed out IVs, and be a shiny :) Thanks.

Edit: I almost forgot! I can also trade a modest ditto with an everstone to make breeding special sweepers easier.

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
Alright, what I have to trade:
Milotic, lvl 100 or 50
Modest EVs: 252 SpAtt, 252 Speed, 6 Hp
-Surf, Ice Beam, Rest, Sleep Talk
IVs: 30 Hp, 16 Att, 31 Def, 28 SpAtt, 26 SpDef, 31 Speed
Level 100 stats: 325 HP, 126 Att, 194 Def, 326 SpAtt, 283 SpDef, 261 Speed

I can give you with it: Any TM 1 - 50, Lucky Egg, Master Ball, or a Lansat Berry. Or you can just request another 3rd generation item that you want.

All the PP of its moves have been maxed out with PPmax.

I did not hack this, in case you're wondering (I wish I had AR...). I just kept breeding feebas, calculating IVs, and breeding again with higher IVs (took me forever -_-). And I can clone in emerald if you're wondering about the items and level option. I can also give out as many of these, so whoever has an offer I'm interested in can have one. Also:

Metagross, Lvl 100 or 50
Adamant EVs : (Forgot exactly how I EVed it, sorry...) Mostly Att and Speed
-EQ, Zen Headbutt, Agility, Meteor Mash
Level 100 Stats: 282 HP, 379 Att, 292 Def, 203 SpAtt, 240 SpDef, 199 Speed

Again, it's not hacked, and it can come with any item from the 3rd generation you want. I didn't chain breed it for near perfect IVs, but I still think its pretty good. They take forever to hatch :mad: and when I made it, I didn't know about the everstone breeding trick. Another I have to offer:

Slaking, Level 100 or 50
Jolly EVs 252 Att, and the rest spread between Def, SpDef, and Speed
-Punishment, EQ, Arial Ace, Hammer Arm
Level 100 stats: 438 HP, 411 Att, 247 Def, 181 SpAtt, 190 SpDef, 266 Speed

Tired of saying this, so I'll just say now nothing I can offer is hacked. Can come with any 3rd gen item. It doesn't know Giga Impact because that costs approximately 2 and a half souls at the game corner. This was the first thing I ever attempted to EV train, so I didn't chain breed it for top IVs either, sorry. But it will OHKO pretty much anything in the Battle tower anyway.

I'm also offering a Ninjask with 315 HP and 330 Speed (ewww). I really don't think the other stats on a Ninjask matter that much, lol. Anyway, I EVed this one in SpDef and HP, but it is a piece of crap. But if you're in desperate need of a BPer, you can have this.

That's it for EVed stuff. But I have/will soon have to trade:
Spiritomb
Chikorita
Any 3rd gen starter
Anything from the Hoenn and Kanto pokedex
I also bred a ttar with outrage...

Alright, I'll shut up now. If you're interested...yeah. I really don't care if it's hacked, unless they might cause damage to my game (I have no idea how hacked stuff affects the game, so stfu). But if it is hacked, I would like it to have maxed out IVs, and be a shiny :) Thanks.

Edit: I almost forgot! I can also trade a modest ditto with an everstone to make breeding special sweepers easier.
i would like to have your ninjask..............i like to experiment with baton passers

what would you like in return?

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
Well, I don't really expect anything super for it...I can send it with pkrus as well (thanks to MasterMatt). I also used the substitue move tutor in LG to give it its standard moveset...i guess its not thaat bad. Um...you wouldn't happen to have an adamant natured ditto would you? lol, that would make breeding physical sweepers sooo much easier...Ive only got a modest and jolly one...

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
Well, I don't really expect anything super for it...I can send it with pkrus as well (thanks to MasterMatt). I also used the substitue move tutor in LG to give it its standard moveset...i guess its not thaat bad. Um...you wouldn't happen to have an adamant natured ditto would you? lol, that would make breeding physical sweepers sooo much easier...Ive only got a modest and jolly one...
sorry, my only ditto is bashful

but, jolly is a good nature for a physical sweeper, isn't it?

well........idk what you might want..........all i can offer off the top of my head is a spiritomb at level 1..........unless you can think of something else?

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
Sorry...I already have a few...um...sinnoh dex stuff that I don't have....and would like:
Turtwig (really would like this one)
Burmy/ Wormadam
...yeah, i don't really care much for the new dex, lol. But if you've EVed anything...i dunno. Oh, you wouldn't happen to have the TM for giga impact, would you? Im' tired of trying to get enough money for that thing, and my slaking is kind of obsolete without that move.

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
Sorry...I already have a few...um...sinnoh dex stuff that I don't have....and would like:
Turtwig (really would like this one)
Burmy/ Wormadam
...yeah, i don't really care much for the new dex, lol. But if you've EVed anything...i dunno. Oh, you wouldn't happen to have the TM for giga impact, would you? Im' tired of trying to get enough money for that thing, and my slaking is kind of obsolete without that move.
as a matter of fact, i do..........so......i'll trade you a wormadon with pokerus, with the tm for giga impact attached to it..............trade now?

my friend code is 4983-1957-4731

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
as a matter of fact, i do..........so......i'll trade you a wormadon with pokerus, with the tm for giga impact attached to it..............trade now?

my friend code is 4983-1957-4731
um sure...ninjask with what item? i already have pkrs btw, so its ok. whats your character name for the pal pad?

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
my name is CK

uhhh, would you by any chance have an expert belt?

if you don't have that, then put a moon stone on it

if you don't have either of those.......then don't put anything on it, cuz i probably won't need it

i need your name/friend code too

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
my name is CK

uhhh, would you by any chance have an expert belt?

if you don't have that, then put a moon stone on it

if you don't have either of those.......then don't put anything on it, cuz i probably won't need it

i need your name/friend code too
Name: ISAAC
FC: 2792 7100 6874

i have a moon stone ready available

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
Name: ISAAC
FC: 2792 7100 6874

i have a moon stone ready available
i'm definitely going to use your ninjask instead of mine.........it has an increase of 30 in hp, 1 in defense, and 54 in special defense.....and a decrease of 41 in attack and 44 in speed

that's worth it........the speed boost and swords dance will definitely make up for it

thanks!

:chuckle:

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
could anyone possibly breed me a careful scyther?

i'm too busy working on a couple of other pokemon to actually go catch a wild scyther and then waste time hatching +30 eggs for a careful one

if anyone's interested, please let me know what you'd like

.......on another note, would anyone by any chance have a LEGIT shiny scyther, slowpoke, or ralts?

TombStone

Smash Journeyman

i'm too busy working on a couple of other pokemon to actually go catch a wild scyther and then waste time hatching +30 eggs for a careful one

.......on another note, would anyone by any chance have a LEGIT shiny scyther, slowpoke, or ralts?
Yeah, I can breed one of those easily. I think I have a careful ditto with an everstone, yeah. If you're patient, and have something that I'd really like, I can chain breed it to make its IVs pretty good. It'll take a little time, but if you just want a careful one, I can probably make it today. And if you're planning on evolving it, I can stick a metal coat on it no problem.

If you happen to have an adamant nature ditto, I would really like that. If you have any of the newest event pokemon (I don't care if they're legit or not), those would be cool, too. If you don't have any of that, just list what you're willing to offer. :)

9Kplus1

Smash Master
If anyone has Emerald can you get me an Adamant Metagross with Ice Punch?

Here's my list-
Shiny-
Rayquaza
Volbeat
Jolly Crobat
Weezing
Jolteon
Bibarel
Tentacool
Bellossom

Legends-
Rash Kyogre
Impish Latios
Brave Groudon
Bold Celebi
Rash Heatran
Quiet Regice
Brave Regigigas
Lonely Rayquaza
Modest Dialga
Raikou w/ 10 Ribbons
Timid/Bold Azelf

Freshly Breeded-

Jolly Gible w/Outrage
Bunch of Sneasel w/ Ice Punch
Elekid w/Ice Punch
Timid Togepi w/ Nasty Plot
Cranidos w/ Hammer Arm
All Starters

High Level-
Serious/Modest Kingdra Lv 88 and 78, I think
Moltres Lv 60
Dusknoir Lv60
Almost Fully EV'd Dragonite
Adamant Kabutops

GBA Insetion Only pokemon-
Ekans
Arbok
Weedle
Sandshrew
Elekid w/ Eletricizer
Catarpie
Growlithe

Anything else-
Untouched Timid Gengar
Brave, EV'd Gallade
Jolly Ditto
Adamant Rampardos
Calm Feebas
Gorebyss/Huntail
Raichu w/ Surf and Volt Tackle
Adamant Armaldo
Brave Aggron
EV'd Heracross
Adamant Staraptor
Adamant Honchcrow
Modest Ralts w/Destiny Bond,Dream Eater, and Confuse Ray
Modest, Untouched Abra
Charmander w/ Outrage
Bold Yanma

Things that aren't pokemon-
Lucky Eggs
Macho brace
Power Bracelet
Pokerus
Clone your team

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
If anyone has Emerald can you get me an Adamant Metagross with Ice Punch?

Here's my list-
Shiny-
Rayquaza
Volbeat
Jolly Crobat
Weezing
Jolteon
Bibarel
Tentacool
Bellossom

Legends-
Rash Kyogre
Impish Latios
Brave Groudon
Bold Celebi
Rash Heatran
Quiet Regice
Brave Regigigas
Lonely Rayquaza
Modest Dialga
Raikou w/ 10 Ribbons
Timid/Bold Azelf

Freshly Breeded-

Jolly Gible w/Outrage
Bunch of Sneasel w/ Ice Punch
Elekid w/Ice Punch
Timid Togepi w/ Nasty Plot
Cranidos w/ Hammer Arm
All Starters

High Level-
Serious/Modest Kingdra Lv 88 and 78, I think
Moltres Lv 60
Dusknoir Lv60
Almost Fully EV'd Dragonite
Adamant Kabutops

GBA Insetion Only pokemon-
Ekans
Arbok
Weedle
Sandshrew
Elekid w/ Eletricizer
Catarpie
Growlithe

Anything else-
Untouched Timid Gengar
Brave, EV'd Gallade
Jolly Ditto
Adamant Rampardos
Calm Feebas
Gorebyss/Huntail
Raichu w/ Surf and Volt Tackle
Adamant Armaldo
Brave Aggron
EV'd Heracross
Adamant Staraptor
Adamant Honchcrow
Modest Ralts w/Destiny Bond,Dream Eater, and Confuse Ray
Modest, Untouched Abra
Charmander w/ Outrage
Bold Yanma

Things that aren't pokemon-
Lucky Eggs
Macho brace
Power Bracelet
Pokerus
Clone your team
Excellent. I'm offering an adamant metagross. I have multiple copies of it in emerald, and I have enough battle points to teach it ice punch! I have EVed it in attack, and spread the rest between speed and sp.defense (It's an Agilgross). I'd also offer pokerus with it, but you seem to have it already. Would you like a Master Ball? Or any of the first 50 TMs? Or do you already have an infinite supply from your emerald?

From what you're offering, I would like that shiny crobat (is that legit btw?). Shiny Rayquaza sounds too good to be true, lol. I would have PMed you, but there seems to be kind of error in that department, lol. I heard something about a server shift...

Ultra Nova

Smash Apprentice

I have a legit shiny ralts. What would you be willing to trade for it?
I also have a few careful scythers.
My shiny list for anyone who's interested:
buizel
zubat
eevee
larvitar
ralts
clamperl
pachirisu
All are LEGIT

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
I have a legit shiny ralts. What would you be willing to trade for it?
I also have a few careful scythers.
My shiny list for anyone who's interested:
buizel
zubat
eevee
larvitar
ralts
clamperl
pachirisu
All are LEGIT
nevermind about the scyther.......my friend got one for me

but about the shinies.....are you willing to trade both eevee and larvitar?

i'd give anything for the 2 of them

Ultra Nova

Smash Apprentice
nevermind about the scyther.......my friend got one for me

but about the shinies.....are you willing to trade both eevee and larvitar?

i'd give anything for the 2 of them
yeah im willing to trade them....you might not like the natures though. The eevee has lonely and the lavitar has quiet. You mind naming all the legendary pokemon you have.

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
yeah im willing to trade them....you might not like the natures though. The eevee has lonely and the lavitar has quiet. You mind naming all the legendary pokemon you have.
rayquaza, groudon, kyogre, moltres, heatran, zapdos, cresselia, uxie, mesprit, ho-oh, suicune, raikou, latias, jirachi, deoxys, and phione

i don't care about eevee's and larvitar's natures so much, but out of curiosity, what is the ralt's nature?

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
lowradiation, what are some of the things you're looking for? i'd be interested in trading for you ho-oh. If theres anything you're in need of tell me, and maybe we can work something out.

D

Deleted member

i like shinies if anyone has. i wont trade my shinies, but here goes my list of legends(legit)
Mew mystry
celebi 10 aniv
hooh(caught)
lugia(caught/xd gale)
manaphy(pokemon ranger)
phione(manaphy)
deoxys(gts)

yeah and rayquaza, kyogre groudon...........uninteresting ones

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
lowradiation, what are some of the things you're looking for? i'd be interested in trading for you ho-oh. If theres anything you're in need of tell me, and maybe we can work something out.
it would have to be either a shiny or legendary

on another note, does anyone here have a cyndaquil, quilava, or typhlosion?

9Kplus1

Smash Master
i like shinies if anyone has. i wont trade my shinies, but here goes my list of legends(legit)
Mew mystry
celebi 10 aniv
hooh(caught)
lugia(caught/xd gale)
manaphy(pokemon ranger)
phione(manaphy)
deoxys(gts)

Ummm does Lugia still know its XD moves?

Sariku

Smash Master
Check out my thread, I know it WOULD belong here, but I think I got a special occasion for it to be separate, but if mods need to close it, they can.

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
Mew mystry
celebi 10 aniv
hooh(caught)
lugia(caught/xd gale)
manaphy(pokemon ranger)
phione(manaphy)
deoxys(gts)

If you're looking for shinies. the rarest shiny I have is a Castform (yellowish, kinda lame). I also have a black camerupt, a red zigzagoon, and a green Muk (that one's kinda cool too I guess).

Ultra Nova

Smash Apprentice
rayquaza, groudon, kyogre, moltres, heatran, zapdos, cresselia, uxie, mesprit, ho-oh, suicune, raikou, latias, jirachi, deoxys, and phione

i don't care about eevee's and larvitar's natures so much, but out of curiosity, what is the ralt's nature?
My ralts has a hardy nature. I'll trade you a shiny for your phione if its legit.
Do you not have a manaphy though?

oh yeah I have all the starters

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
My ralts has a hardy nature. I'll trade you a shiny for your phione if its legit.
Do you not have a manaphy though?

oh yeah I have all the starters
yes, the phione is legit, and i traded away my manaphy

i don't need a hardy ralts........but, i'll trade you the phione for your shiny eevee

Faellie

Smash Apprentice
I'm looking for some extra Leftovers. I'm offering pretty much any pokemon you want, in a form that I can breed off a pokemon I already have. I have 484 pokemon owned, so I'm likely to have what you need. Bulbasaurs, Cyndaquils, etc. Lemme know! :) I can do a Gible with Earthquake, etc. :)

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
does anyone have a non-legit arceus or darkrai for trade? me and my brother are going to have a "super-uber throwdown"

I'll trade a legit lvl 100 mewtwo, an untouched hasty cresselia, lvl 70 bold heatran, lvl 100 hardy salamence, and any other pokes you're looknig for, i could probably come up with them.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
does anyone have any starter besides 4th gen starters cause i have those but priplup which i can get anytime?

just let me know what you want and i'll see if i got it

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
does anyone have a non-legit arceus or darkrai for trade? me and my brother are going to have a "super-uber throwdown"

I'll trade a legit lvl 100 mewtwo, an untouched hasty cresselia, lvl 70 bold heatran, lvl 100 hardy salamence, and any other pokes you're looknig for, i could probably come up with them.
darkrai for salamence?

D

Deleted member

i have the below pokemon to trade for shinies or ev trained pokes
Mew mystry
celebi 10 aniv
hooh(caught)
lugia(caught/xd gale)(the xd one has xd moves)
manaphy(pokemon ranger)
phione(manaphy)
deoxys(gts)

these are the shinies i have to trade for other shinies
whismur
crobat jolly
crobat adamant
gallade
victreebell
mew
spinda
jolteon
lugia
bulbasaur
dialga
gyarados
skarmory
most are legit, few are fakes.
i have other s

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
i have the below pokemon to trade for shinies or ev trained pokes
Mew mystry
celebi 10 aniv
hooh(caught)
lugia(caught/xd gale)(the xd one has xd moves)
manaphy(pokemon ranger)
phione(manaphy)
deoxys(gts)

these are the shinies i have to trade for other shinies
whismur
crobat jolly
crobat adamant
gallade
victreebell
mew
spinda
jolteon
lugia
bulbasaur
dialga
gyarados
skarmory
most are legit, few are fakes.
i have other s
what natures are the gyrados, skarmory, and gallade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom