• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokéswapping (Wi-Fi Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nafix

Smash Apprentice
Here's the list of Pokemon I'm trading:
EV Trained: Blissey, Skarmory, Milotic, Venusaur, Slowbro, Hercross, Aerodactyl, Snorlax, Slaking, Ninjask, Gyrados, Dusknoir, Suicune
They are all EV trained and all have appropriate natures. I learned how to clone pokemon using AR so these are Pokemon I use to battle.
Legendaries: Palkia, Giratina, Latios, Regice, Modest Azelf, Mewtwo, Mew, Modest Moltres, Groudon, Zapdos, Articuno, Mespirit, Uxie
Shiny: Rayquaza, Golem, Garchomp, Porygon-Z
Everything Listed Above is Legit

I'm looking for other EV trained pokes or good IV untouched pokemon. I'm also looking for good natured non-uber legendaries with above average IVs. If your willing to share the pokemon you battle with, I can clone it and trade back multiple copies. PM me if your interested.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
I got EV trained Gallade, Drapion, and Cradily. I'd be willing to trade for the Mewtwo and/or Palkia if you can clone them for me first.

They haven't hit any big level benchmarks (I think they're 42, 40, 83 respectively), but they're fully EV trained.

D

Deleted member

trade you a lv 1 timid treeko w/ endeavor and max IVs for that shiny rayquaza.

titus

Smash Journeyman
@fireemblemguy
i can.

okay ppl, im looking for a female adamant mudkip.
ill trade anything, but it will probably be hacked if its an unobtainable legendary that you want. yes, ill trade an arceus for it.

MasterMatt

Smash Journeyman
all right after losing numerous battles it has come to my attention that i need some new pokemon...
pokemon i would like:
-modest magnemite
-modest or timid porygon
-bold chansey
-modest or timid yanma
-adamant gible
-adamant or jolly gligar

note: if you have the evolved form of the pokemon with the same nature that i want i would be interested in those too... please PM me if you have any of these pokemon and you would be willing to trade them...

titus

Smash Journeyman
MasterMatt, imo the reason behind your losses may not be within the actual pokemon but within their stats. If you breed for perfect IVs, your team will be much better.

and, i'm looking for a female adamant mudkip.
ill trade anything, but it will probably be hacked if its an unobtainable legendary that you want. yes, i'll even trade an arceus for it. this offer may be going fast, so get it while you still can.

D

Deleted member

in reality IVs have little to do with overall performance and have about 1/20th the impact of a good trainer with solid tactics.

I can trade you a max IV bold blissey with counter and serene grace. I have a similiar one myself with natural cure not up for trade. I got both of them through legal means and breeding, not action replay.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Trading for ANY larvitar, dont care about IV's or nature, i can trade a cloned blissey with serene grace that knows softboiled,fireblast,icebeam, and thunder bolt. I could clone a legit mew if anyone would prefer that. I'm also open to requests. If you have a larvitar for trade pm me and I can expand on what I'm willnig to trade for one

Chill

Red
BRoomer
WG, try to contact me through AIM so we can do our trade.

Nafix, thanks for the awesome pokemon. Look forward to trading with you again!

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Alright, I need help. I was trading with this guy, my uxie for his male scyther, level 52, with metal coat. It says "That Pokemon may not be offered for trade!". Does that mean the Scyther is a hack or is there an uxie embargo? because the uxie is legit, the one i caught.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Scyther. Does this mean the scyther was a hack? Because we tried having him put it into the GTS and then me offer for it and the same thing happened.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Most likely a hack since Nintendo is done with hacking. You might as well get a legit one from someone here. Not sure though...not much experience.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Anyone have a houndour for trade? If so I'd do jsut about any trade for it. PM me and I can meet your requests.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Scyther. Does this mean the scyther was a hack? Because we tried having him put it into the GTS and then me offer for it and the same thing happened.
This may seem like a silly question, but did both of you have the NationalDex? I'm pretty sure you can't trade non-Sinnoh Pokes until after the NationalDex.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Ugh, no. You can trade for any pokemon it just won't show up in your dex. Clones are accepted on the GTS because the data is exactly the same as the original.

There seems to have been something that prevented legendaries from being traded. At this point we don't know if it was a glitch or something Nitendo did.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Chill, look for a male scyther, level 50 and up, and trade for the one with the metal coat on it. it wont let you, a couple others confirmed it. When we gonna trade btw?

Faellie

Smash Apprentice
I need the following legendaries. Levels/Natures/IVs don't really matter, but they must be legit and not hacked :p:

Latias
Mew
Entei
Suicune
Ho-oh
Lugia
Jirachi
Deoxys
Celebi

I am also looking for the following shinies. Must be legit...

Togepi
Vulpix
Houndour/Houndoom
Eevee

------------------------------------

I have to trade (All Legit):
Shiny Shinx (I have 4.) Untouched
Shiny Spinda Untouched
Dusknoir -- Level 52
Rayquaza -- Level 70 untouched
Togekiss -- Level 51
Palkia -- Level 60
Dialga -- Level 48
Latios -- Level 50, moveset Psychic, Dragon Dance, Dragonbreat, Recover (PERFECT for Battle Tower)
Raikou -- Level 50
Articuno -- Level 50 Untouched
Zapdos -- Level 50 Untouched
Moltres -- Level 64
Manaphy (I have two. One is level 60, and one is level 1.)
Phione -- Level 1 untouched
A Japanese Giratina -- Level 77

I can also breed a lv. 1 of any starter of any generation, I have all of them. Piplup, Squirtle, Treecko, etc.

I also have lots of items, like extra Magmarizers, all evolution stones, and Heart Scales. I'm quite willing to help people out on the starters. :)

FC: 3780-5508-6856

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Does anyone have a shuckle I can trade for? If anyone has one they are willing to trade, we can continues discussion though pm.

asob4

Smash Champion
i need a black sludge like bad so if you have it please trade it to me
just tell me what you want and i'll see if i have it or can get it

asob4

Smash Champion
i'd rather trade really, i'm training a tauros and some other things so i'd rather not get distracted by that

MasterMatt

Smash Journeyman
i am looking for a modest/timid starmie and a timid/modest gengar... also looking fot the TM stealth rock... i have lots of pokemon and items that i would be willing to trade.. PM me if you are interested...

tshahi10

Smash Ace
i am looking for a modest/timid starmie and a timid/modest gengar... also looking fot the TM stealth rock... i have lots of pokemon and items that i would be willing to trade.. PM me if you are interested...

i can trade a timid gengar or a timid gastly(untouched)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom