• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokéswapping (Wi-Fi Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melfice z

Smash Ace
somce bastiodon isnt in the strategy dex and all, id like to know what i should be ev training him in? and maybe a recommended moveset as well?

id also like to note as well that the darkrai event is currently active, for anyone who doesnt know :3\

edit: it seems i still cant see the last page in this thread. could someone please vm me the awnser? much appreciated

Mewter

Smash Master
somce bastiodon isnt in the strategy dex and all, id like to know what i should be ev training him in? and maybe a recommended moveset as well?

id also like to note as well that the darkrai event is currently active, for anyone who doesnt know :3\

edit: it seems i still cant see the last page in this thread. could someone please vm me the awnser? much appreciated
The answer doesn't need to be VM'd. It's just the glitchy phantom pages. Ignore them.

Smogon has some sets for picking here. I feel like a traitor linking to Poke material out of the site without personally giving any advice. Anyways, the first moveset looks pretty nice.

By the way, are you making a fossil team? :D

Mewter

Smash Master
I know itll be pretty fail, but yes... for the lulz :D

i have rampardos, kabuto, anorith, and aerodactyl currently
We must work together! I've been trying to put together a fossil team for forever but only ever got around to breeding the baby versions and raising a neutral-natured level 100 Kabutops, which was kind of a waste. -_-

/run-on

Mewter

Smash Master
Why a Brave one than...

Doesn't brave decrease Speed?

It would seem like a Jolly or adamant would be better
Try adding Gangar or Alakazam, Melfice!
Trick Room -> Brave Rampardos sounds great! :bee:

Edit: I didn't even read your post here until now, and I still traded you a brave Cranidos! :laugh:

SpiredMoth

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3540-1813-9781
my family recently got pokemon ranch for me thinking i wanted it (only useful for storage)

does anyone know where i can get the platinum update? i cant get them to link & i dont want to release anything but i need the space to breed for my teambuilding

arch knight

Smash Lord
Hello everyone...um
Would anyone mind trading me a Cyndaquil or Charmander or Zangoose? (really any second or first gen starters are loved)
I <3 these pokemon to death...I'm not a competive player and dont have much to offer, I'm sorry.
I do have Phione Piplup Chimchar Turtwig Treecko Torchic Mudkip that I can breed up quickly if wanted and the ability to breed over and over again to try to get certain natures without becoming frustrated. :)

Edit: I can also trade pokes with Pokerus!
I can help you wiscus

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Does rock head prevent the recoil damage from life orb? ...Does it protect against recoil that decreases stats?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yeah, doesn't work that way. :cry:
We can still dream, though!
In that case I might as well give my pokemon sturdy.

It doesn't help in competitive play, but in unofficial matches and during regular gameplay, nothing stops the enemy from using 1HKO moves.

SpiredMoth

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3540-1813-9781
In that case I might as well give my pokemon sturdy.

It doesn't help in competitive play, but in unofficial matches and during regular gameplay, nothing stops the enemy from using 1HKO moves.
neither ability helps if youre not using recoil moves in competitive play

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
ive been reluctant to level my trade-evolve pokemon for one reason-

when is the opportune time to evolve them?
ASAP, they learn all the same moves after the evolve...except the item holding ones...

I always say, the sooner the better!

...HIgher levels take longer to level up but are powerful enough to deal with it

SpiredMoth

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3540-1813-9781
my family recently got pokemon ranch for me thinking i wanted it (only useful for storage)

does anyone know where i can get the platinum update? i cant get them to link & i dont want to release anything but i need the space to breed for my teambuilding
does any one have an answer to this? i could teambuild on pearl but i might need access to platinum tutor and i cant easily/regularly trade between games

@coldkeeper: sinnoh in platinum cause of its access to the greatest variety of pokes and moves

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
does any one have an answer to this? i could teambuild on pearl but i might need access to platinum tutor and i cant easily/regularly trade between games

@coldkeeper: sinnoh in platinum cause of its access to the greatest variety of pokes and moves
It's only available in Japan as of yet

D

Deleted member

Would anyone be willing to trade a Squirtle (preferbly Calm natured)?

I got....a load of Eevees, a shiny Tentacool, a Rotom, and a couple of legends i don't really care for that i would be willing to trade.

Mewter

Smash Master
Would anyone be willing to trade a Squirtle (preferbly Calm natured)?

I got....a load of Eevees, a shiny Tentacool, a Rotom, and a couple of legends i don't really care for that i would be willing to trade.
I can breed a Squirtle for you, although it may not be calm. Also, a junk Pokemon is fine in return. :laugh:
When do you want it?

D

Deleted member

I can breed a Squirtle for you, although it may not be calm. Also, a junk Pokemon is fine in return. :laugh:
When do you want it?
Seriously? Sweet! Thank you!

Hmm....can you try and get it tomorrow...at around...11-12 AM or 3-4PM? Though what timezone are you in? :ohwell:

EDIT: Just so you know, my Pokecode for wifi is 5156 1648 2194.

Mewter

Smash Master
Do People Eat Pokemon!?

Sorry if this is silly, but I'm just curious to know... and it's 12 O' Clock in the morning. Yeah, bad combination.
Basically, in the anime, people are seen eating, yes, but we know they can't all be vegetarian. Does their diet consist of... Miltank? And what's with the real aquarium fish in Cerulean? Does this mean Pokemon are more prominent than regular animals?
Basically, what I'm asking is...

Do people actually eat Pokemon!?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
What's the best place to level up your Pokemon pre-Elite Four in R/S/E? Victory Road?

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
IMO, I say the horizontal strip along Mauville City (Route 217 + Route 218), just because of the amount of trainers who want rematches on that route (6 + 1 Double).

lv. 30-37 Trainers > lv. 40 Wild Pokemon.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Out of curiosity, out of the....12 starters is it now?

Which one (or line of them) would be considered the "best"?

Isnt feraligatr supposed to be pretty good?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Competitively, I'd say Swampert. Blaziken, Infernape, Empoleon, and Torterra are at about the same level, pretty much the same as Swampert. Sceptile, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Charizard, Blastoise, and Venusaur are okay. Meganium sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom