• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokéswapping (Wi-Fi Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
Trading for any totodile. I'll part with Rhyperior,Mudkip, Treecko, Charmander, Squirtle, Spiritomb, Kabuto, Aerodactyl, anorith, lileep, shieldon, yanma,plus any other demands and I'm breeding eevee's at the moment. If anyone is willing I can get back to you with natures.

I have a Totodile. I'll trade for Shieldon, but instead ill trade for Yanma if it is close to learning Ancientpower.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
hey everyone im getting rid of phione for practicly nothing ill take any pokemon but there is one condition it must be holding a heart scale!

here is my fc so pm me if u want one !

RED - 4983 1514 5085

ill give special pokemon for pineco and totadile
I have a Pinco and Totadile... what is this "Special" Pokemon you speak of ?

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Trading for any totodile. I'll part with Rhyperior,Mudkip, Treecko, Charmander, Squirtle, Spiritomb, Kabuto, Aerodactyl, anorith, lileep, shieldon, yanma,plus any other demands and I'm breeding eevee's at the moment. If anyone is willing I can get back to you with natures.
Sure, I can get you a Totodile. I'll take the Aerodactyl for it. PM me for details like time and FC.

skarpza

Smash Rookie
any one have a lugia or a guy with pokerus?
will trade a jirachi, celebi, or any starter from any game

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
aw shucks! I've resigned myself to fire red fore the time being. need to transfer some tradebait. I need a totodile!

MasterMatt

Smash Journeyman
does any one here have a manaphy, darkrai, shaymin, or Arceus they would be willing to trade, i will practically trade anything for them!
other pokes i am inerested in include: mamoswine, pichu with a timid nature, high level leafeon, glisor with an adamant nature, and a rotom with a timid/modest nature....
PM me if you are interested...

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I think bigred MAY have been referring to the team, not the TC in specific. Because it would be really embarassing if it WERE referring to creating the TC.

MasterMatt

Smash Journeyman
anyone have a manaphy, i really want one because i have a phione, and it sucks!!!
if you are willing to trade me a manaphy, please PM me.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Hey Chill. What kind of stuff? I have two extra Cresselias. One is Japanese with a Sassy nature. The other is an English Docile one. Both are completely untouched.

(And I have a Bold one that you can't have. Ha.)

Mastermatt, I have a manaphy to spare. Level 1, untouched, Rash.

And I have a Shiny Staravia for sale if anyone is interested.

I'm looking for a Modest Azelf is anyone should have one. Untouched, if possible.

Toasty!

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone have any of the dogs? I have a Blaziken LV 100, LV 51 Jirachi, Regis, Hoenn Starters, Raquaza, Latios, a shiny Linoone, and such.

bigred245

Smash Cadet
how do u guys post and it automaqticly posts your trainer card or other pics animations etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom