• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokéswapping (Wi-Fi Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skarpza

Smash Rookie
yeah I got that too, and on battle tower also
maybe their having server issues

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
That one guy who keeps tellin me to stop ignoring him...maybe PM me? I check my pm's more than i check this thread.

homsar

Smash Ace
I heard Nintendo was making it harder to trade hacked pokemon. That's just what I heard though. I can't confirm this.
Ive seen it happening. I used to see tons of hacked shiny deoxys on the GTS but lately when I search I only get 1 person with a deoxys for trade. Same goes with the other legendaries. I think its safe to assume they figured something out.

skarpza

Smash Rookie
Im willing to trade almost anything for a deoxys
I have all the starters from kanto and hoenn and a jirachi, plus a celebi
make some offers

homsar

Smash Ace
@ commonyoshi, homsar
that sucks, not for me, but that sucks. cuz next thing you know, there wont be a duplication glitch. and then what?
Well I dont hack, but if they get rid of the duplication glitch it will be much harder for me to collect shinies.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
*Got my Entei* But I'll keep the trade list up if you want to offer something good.
*Note The only legends I don't have are Shyamin and Darkia, so don't offer legends unless they have wicked natures or are shiny.

My offers:
Mewtwo lv 100
Groudon lv 75
Raquaza lv 71
Lugia lv 52
Moltres lv 50 or 69
Zapdos lv 50 or 69
Articuno lv 69
Latias lv 40
Phione lv 1
Milotic lv 36 *On hold*... Still have feebas though.
Flygon lv 100
Garchomp lv 52
Salemance lv 50
Heracross lv 27
Absol lv 50
Snorlax lv 1 (have 2 adamant snorlaxes, one lv 1 and one lv 44),
Lucario lv 30
Ramparados lv 61
Weavile lv 54
Bronzong lv 56
Elekids with electrizers

For the lv 69 birds I will need some time to transfer over, I'm also able to get Treekos, Bulbasaurs, Charmanders, Magby's with Cross chop, thunderpunch and fire punch, as well as Elekids with Thunderpunch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch and Cross chop.

Treekos and Charmanders, I can get a specific nature. Could probably get specific nature Absol as well, again, would just need time to transfer.

I can get a pokerus on every pokemon except for Mewtwo and Raquaza since they have already bin cured.

All offers are subject to the pokemon that is/ are being offered.

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
I have a lv 5 jirachi and Ill trade it ONLY for a Darkrai or Shaymin. If you offer anything else besides those 2, i'll just pm back saying "NO".

oh and it also has a salac berry with it. :)

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
omg. i still need a male sneasel with ice punch. willing to trade a celebi, mew, jirachi, and possibly a deoxys.
oops

::Edit:: I just realized my breeding endeavour was misconceived. I'll have your Sneasel by tomorrow morning. I just need to catch something real quick.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Anyone have a poke with pokerus I can trade for? Any poke at all. I'm offering any Kanto starter, Latias, Dratini, Slowpoke, or Zangooses, possibly others if I can accomodate your wishes.

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
@ Chill. Yep (GTS j4p though). Do you have a larvitar(any)? Otherwise...

Looking for: Larvitar
Willing to Trade: Star Piece, Nugget, etc. ... Pinsir, Scyther, Magnemite(any nature, untouched lvl1), Vulpix, Ralts. PM me if interested.

EDIT: J_A_P is censored?

Fall

Smash Ace
I'm looking for a shiny Dratini. I dont have a lot to offer just

Rayquaza lvl 70 untouched
Groudon lvl 72 same moves just leved twice
Latias lvl 41 leveled once
Kyogre lvl 70 untouched
I also have Cresselia untouched and phione, spiritomb, eevee, all starters, muchlax, feebas with hypnosis, the 3 Regi, and I can give any poke Leftovers to hold

PM me if interested

fluffy

Smash Champion
lets see how good you guys are :/

i need a LEGIT lvl 1 female shiny charmander with modest nature and very good stats. pm me if you have one. ill overpay.

Nafix

Smash Apprentice
Bold Ditto

Can anyone trade me a bold natured ditto. I am willing to trade some starters, spiritomb, feebas, porygon, eevees, and other good natured dittos for breeding purposes.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Edit: Okay, my ev training is in a lurch now. Anyone have an extra macho brace?
I'll part with Rhyperior,shiny tentacool(lol) Mudkip, Treecko, Charmander, Squirtle, Spiritomb, Kabuto, Aerodactyl, anorith, lileep, shieldon, yanma,plus any other demands and I'm breeding eevee's at the moment. If anyone is willing I can get back to you with natures.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Edit: Okay, my ev training is in a lurch now. Anyone have an extra macho brace?
I'll part with Rhyperior,shiny tentacool(lol) Mudkip, Treecko, Charmander, Squirtle, Spiritomb, Kabuto, Aerodactyl, anorith, lileep, shieldon, yanma,plus any other demands and I'm breeding eevee's at the moment. If anyone is willing I can get back to you with natures.
I'll clone one if that's good.... PM me if you want to trade.

bigred245

Smash Cadet
hey everyone im getting rid of phione for practicly nothing ill take any pokemon but there is one condition it must be holding a heart scale!

here is my fc so pm me if u want one !

RED - 4983 1514 5085

ill give special pokemon for pineco and totadile

bigred245

Smash Cadet
if anyone teaches me how to clone they will get a free DEOXYS so pm me if ur intrested

Nafix

Smash Apprentice
I'll trade impish rypherior fully ev trained, 252 hp, 126 attack, 126 def if anyone can hook me up with a bold natured ditto. It knows stone edge, avalanche, eq, and substitute. I'll trade it holding any TM.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Trading for any totodile. I'll part with Rhyperior,Mudkip, Treecko, Charmander, Squirtle, Spiritomb, Kabuto, Aerodactyl, anorith, lileep, shieldon, yanma,plus any other demands and I'm breeding eevee's at the moment. If anyone is willing I can get back to you with natures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom