• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Ultra Sun/Moon - Edwguard F SSBB Mods

E-scope12

Smash Apprentice
We should do Skyworld Smash U + Omega & Halberd Smash U + Omega. I already send you the Omega Forms for Halberd and Skyworld Smash U.

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
On the regular version of palutena's temple, items don't seem to spawn (with the exception of the occasional sticker). Anyone knows how to fix this?

Last edited:

E-scope12

Smash Apprentice
What about the platform models from Skyloft Smash U? Are you going to import that?

Edwguard Flows

Smash Apprentice
What about the platform models from Skyloft Smash U? Are you going to import that?
I'll try! But this stage is very heavy... a lot of models and textures and the PALUTENA.pac file is overlimit.

most of the materials are done

Edwguard Flows

Smash Apprentice
I did some progress on the stage. WiiU size, collisions and animations, platforms and visibility secuence:

squeakyboots13

Smash Journeyman
Not gonna lie. I thought that was Smash Wii U footage for a brief instant.

Thank you for making the main platform bigger. That was the main issue I had with the pre-existing version of this stage.

Edwguard Flows

Smash Apprentice
Not gonna lie. I thought that was Smash Wii U footage for a brief instant.

Thank you for making the main platform bigger. That was the main issue I had with the pre-existing version of this stage.
You're wellcome! It was difficult to import all the models into the pac, but I think that there is more space for more platforms. I should optimize some animations for reduce the size but I think I can do it!

soopercool101

Smash Journeyman
There are one or two minor material problems (the tops of the platform are the most obvious, but the bell tower has some weird issues as well) but I am seriously floored with how good that looks considering all the file size restrictions you have to work with. It's pretty amazing!

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
I know that you are busy and all, but I was wondering what is the status of the transforming Kalos league stage.

Edit: I managed to make items spawn in palutena's temple stage (regular). I'll upload it soon, if anyone's interested.

Last edited:

E-scope12

Smash Apprentice
I know that you are busy and all, but I was wondering what is the status of the transforming Kalos league stage.

Edit: I managed to make items spawn in palutena's temple stage (regular). I'll upload it soon, if anyone's interested.
I'm interested.

E-scope12

Smash Apprentice
Can you take a look at these screenshots?

Platform 1

Platform 2

Platform 3

Platform 4

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
Whoa. So the stage moves around AND has moving platforms? So it's like port town aero drive + drac's castle? Damn, that would increase the file size like mad, I'm guessing?

E-scope12

Smash Apprentice
Whoa. So the stage moves around AND has moving platforms? So it's like port town aero drive + drac's castle? Damn, that would increase the file size like mad, I'm guessing?
Yeah and Edwguard Flows is working on the stage.

Edwguard Flows

Smash Apprentice
About Skyloft, sorry but is going to be imposible add all the platforms into the pac because the size... And we still working on the Kalos League it, DSX8 is testing making the other version with the rest of transformations.

soopercool101

Smash Journeyman
It's more akin to Delfino, where the platform arrangement changes after each stop.

About Skyloft, sorry but is going to be imposible add all the platforms into the pac because the size.
The stage still looks awesome either way! Looking forward to it!

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
About Skyloft, sorry but is going to be imposible add all the platforms into the pac because the size... And we still working on the Kalos League it, DSX8 is testing making the other version with the rest of transformations.
No problem, man. Kalos league and Skyward Sword are some of the most hype stages I've seen, so take your time

E-scope12

Smash Apprentice
Don't worry. I just came up with an idea. Skyloft with 4 pac files including different platforms.

Grimdeath

Smash Cadet
NNID
Grimdeath
Is it a way when you can make file size bigger by chance the hex files so that it
thinks that it's a bigger file??

soopercool101

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry. I just came up with an idea. Skyloft with 4 pac files including different platforms.
Heh, yeah that isn't really going to happen. Even if someone could figure it out, that would only possibly work in Lylat's or Castle Siege's slot.

Is it a way when you can make file size bigger by chance the hex files so that it
thinks that it's a bigger file??
I have no idea what this means, though through module edits it might be conceivably possible to raise the file limit for Skyworld based stages, though no one has tried it, to my knowledge (paging @PyotrLuzhin )

E-scope12

Smash Apprentice
This may be off-topic but is there anyone that is good at making character animations?

Top Bottom