• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Ultra Sun/Moon - Edwguard F SSBB Mods

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
Every release of Edwguard Flows is hype. Can't wait for the (eventual) release of the skyward sword stage. (Don't worry, no pressure Edwguard Flows)

Edwguard Flows

Smash Apprentice
Seems like all its missing is the stage effects and a decent background. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccekDv1EISk
I say that like its easy XD
I'll need time for a decent background xDDD

i like that but it bothers me a bit that the current Melee Final Destination that is used in PM doesn't have the original Melee background, but we have an full import of Smash 4 Final Destination lol
Yeah, but the Melee background isn't very important. I prefer the Brawl one

Delfino Plaza + Omega Smash 4.- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211964

Obskore

Smash Ace
sorry if i sound pushy or bossy because you haven't even released your FD, but have you thought of doing omega Great Cave Offensive? because i think it would work marvels as an alt for PM Fountain of Dreams if it's given the same collisions and blastlines (once it has an imitation of the platform pattern and some tube on the bottom to match the original)

DekZek

Smash Journeyman
sorry if i sound pushy or bossy because you haven't even released your FD, but have you thought of doing omega Great Cave Offensive? because i think it would work marvels as an alt for PM Fountain of Dreams if it's given the same collisions and blastlines (once it has an imitation of the platform pattern and some tube on the bottom to match the original)
I would recommend designing the central pillar after the Old Tower section, as it's the only part not represented in the omega form (Sub-Tree is left, Cave is Right, and Garden is the bottom part).I have no idea what you could do for the moving platforms, but this would be amazing as an FoD alt.

EDIT: http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/Old_Tower The area I am talking about.

Last edited:
I second this, as the current Cave Offensive Omega on the Vault has zero materials fixed. I also volunteer to retexture the middle fountain in the Old Tower style if that's what you decide to go with. I'd like to remind you that the regular cave offensive stage has some old tower stuff in the middle of it.

Side note: Really wish somebody would import regular Cave Offensive as 5 different stages, sounds like a bit of work though :p

Edwguard Flows

Smash Apprentice
Could you try making it go over Delfino Plaza and have it actually stop at the stops? It would make it much more accurate to how it is in Smash Wii U.
I could do it, In fact it's a great idea but I would need more time for that...

TurretGunZ

Smash Rookie
Just curious but is Umbra Clock Tower going to be made as well? Im surprised no one has done anything with it yet.

Top Bottom