• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Ultra Sun/Moon - Edwguard F SSBB Mods

Edwguard Flows

Smash Apprentice
jaja, I thought no one would notice it ;). This platform is original from the stage, I could released it but... Who knows

Edwguard Flows

Smash Apprentice
This??
hope DSX8 could release it soon

I updated some stages: I fixed the collisions of Omega Midgar, now it's truly Wifi Safe over Final Destination. This is resolved in the Peach's Castle Omega too. Aditionally there are new versions of Midgar optimized for Brawl that eliminate the lag in the omega and reduce a lot of lag in the regular.

sgib64

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sgib64
Hey, your work is amazing love these HQ stages, howerver I have 2issues, Onett HD crashes my game (NTSC PM on pal wiiU with usb loading) and the WiiU FD by GBC and DSX8 http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205471 is supposed to be wifi safe for PM but isnt, maybe because the import is quite old. Do you have any solutions? Thanks

Edwguard Flows

Smash Apprentice
Hey, your work is amazing love these HQ stages, howerver I have 2issues, Onett HD crashes my game (NTSC PM on pal wiiU with usb loading) and the WiiU FD by GBC and DSX8 http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205471 is supposed to be wifi safe for PM but isnt, maybe because the import is quite old. Do you have any solutions? Thanks
Well, I haven't made these stages, so you could comment this problem to their creators. Sorry

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Yep, you suposed correctly. The package file doesn't support all those models so, the stages will come in two versions: main, steel and fire; main, water and dragon.
Would it be possible to omit the onstage models and just shift the background and base platform color? Would that allow all five forms?

Edwguard Flows

Smash Apprentice
Would it be possible to omit the onstage models and just shift the background and base platform color? Would that allow all five forms?
Without elements like platforms, swords, flames and similars?... Maybe, it could work with 4 forms... but the five, I don't think so. But I'll try it later

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
Can the Omega kalos stage be used as an alt stage to spear pillar? (I'm new to the modding scene, so forgive my noob question)

Edit: So I just need to rename it and I'm done?
Edit 2: Nvm, I found out how to.

Last edited:

Edwguard Flows

Smash Apprentice
Can the Omega kalos stage be used as an alt stage to spear pillar? (I'm new to the modding scene, so forgive my noob question)
Yes, It can be.

I updated the Gaur Plain made by DSX8. I think that you can download it tomorrow

Last edited:

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
Yes, It can be.

I updated the Gaur Plain made by DSX8. I think that you can download it tomorrow

I like it a lot! I may import some platforms into it to make it a bit of a battlefield clone. That regular Guar Plains is roughhhhhh as far as stage layouts go

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Minor nitpick: the SRT animation of the clouds has a weird pause in the loop point due to the way it accelerates at the start and brakes at the end. In order to fix that you need to open the interpolation editor (Tools -> Interpolation Editor in BrawlBox) and set the tangent of both keyframes of every texture to a value around -0,0005.

I would upload the fix myself but I don't have access to my computer right now and won't have it for quite a while.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Minor nitpick: the SRT animation of the clouds has a weird pause in the loop point due to the way it accelerates at the start and brakes at the end. In order to fix that you need to open the interpolation editor (Tools -> Interpolation Editor in BrawlBox) and set the tangent of both keyframes of every texture to a value around -0,0005.

I would upload the fix myself but I don't have access to my computer right now and won't have it for quite a while.
Already got it fixed: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0fmj1cnynemghbm/stc_RING_mist_set.srt0?dl=0. This issue was present in original release.
And by Odin's Beer, this thing looks great. Well done.

Edwguard Flows

Smash Apprentice

Now, I'm working on the regular, imported by DSX8. Adding the scn0 settings from the omega and making the new shadows models for the character shadows.

Top Bottom