• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Ultra Sun/Moon - Edwguard F SSBB Mods

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Why don't you try doing it then? Seeing as you seem to have the know-how and you're pretty insistent.

Kraid looks fine as is to be honest.
Here:
ScreenCapture132.png

13 tail bones. Yeah, i cheated (i just attached Brug Mass' arm to Kraid), but whatever. If it helps, then it doesn't matters. You won't notice that its not part of the model unless you look behind him. Its bottom isn't white like on his torso, but it was like this in ZM, so...yeah. I can post link to this model if Edwguards Flows wants to use it or at least its tail.

Not when his tail just sticks out and moves with the whole body while remaining completly straight, especially when its so thick and long. Thats easy to notice.

Also, if you'll ever want to update Pyrosphere stages, i have more accurate Ridley and Nightmare models.

Last edited:

Edwguard Flows

Smash Apprentice
Here:
View attachment 77382
13 tail bones. Yeah, i cheated (i just attached Brug Mass' arm to Kraid), but whatever. If it helps, then it doesn't matters. You won't notice that its not part of the model unless you look behind him. Its bottom isn't white like on his torso, but it was like this in ZM, so...yeah. I can post link to this model if Edwguards Flows wants to use it or at least its tail.

Not when his tail just sticks out and moves with the whole body while remaining completly straight, especially when its so thick and long. Thats easy to notice.

Also, if you'll ever want to update Pyrosphere stages, i have more accurate Ridley and Nightmare models.
That would be great!!

Edwguard Flows

Smash Apprentice
No problems. Glad to help. Also, new lighting fits this stage better...or it isn't new? Kraid and that stuff behind him looks a lot darker than before.
Yes, I changed the background shader's for a scene with more contrast. In the main stage, I added new lights to the towers that affect to the characters.

Edwguard Flows

Smash Apprentice
I just finish the competitive version for the Ultimate Brinstar. I'll upload it very soon

davidvkimball

blippi.gg, @MeleeHD Lead
Slippi.gg
D#0
NNID
davidvkimball
3DS FC
3196-5240-6546
Switch FC
SW-1880-0689-1110
Your HD Onett makes my game crash when I tried it.

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
Aw man I can't decide! I like how the red stands out visually, but I've always liked how the blue gives it a unique identity. Ahhhhhgh...

Edwguard Flows

Smash Apprentice
Aw man I can't decide! I like how the red stands out visually, but I've always liked how the blue gives it a unique identity. Ahhhhhgh...
Hahaha the same happens to me, but I think I prefer the Red version.

Last edited:

Edwguard Flows

Smash Apprentice
Smash U or Brawl?? xDD

I love DSX8 imports , but I think Kalos Pokémon League needed some revamp so... here is it!!

I adjusted the background and main platform shaders, the lights beam from the windows were recovered. Now the stage have character shadows and a new specular reflection in the platform.

PD. The stage is ready for Wifi games in FD (Wifi Safe)

Last edited:

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
Smash U or Brawl?? xDD

I love DSX8 imports , but I think Kalos Pokémon League needed some revamp so... here is it!!

I adjusted the background and main platform shaders, the lights beam from the windows were recovered. Now the stage have character shadows and a new specular reflection in the platform.

OH MY WORD. You've really outdone yourself this time. This looks AMAZING! Does it still have the platforms that come out of the stage and change around?

Mewphelis

Smash Apprentice
Smash U or Brawl?? xDD

Dang! I thought that this was a picture of Smash 4 before I read it! This looks sooooooooooo good! Keep up the good work. :chuckle:

Edwguard Flows

Smash Apprentice
Thanks guys!! This is only the Omega form... maybe in a future it could add some platforms. Enjoy

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
Thanks guys!! This is only the Omega form... maybe in a future it could add some platforms. Enjoy

I think I may try and import DSX8's platforms myself tonight since they're already balanced for the stage. Want me to send it to you if I'm successful?

EDIT: And by tonight I mean whenever it's available on Brawl Vault, lol.

Last edited:

Cahalan

Smash Ace
Some aesthetic progress on the platforms

I'm liking where youire going with this stage, keep it up! :)

Also hopefully in the future you can tackle Battlefield and Final Destination 64. I'm waiting for the right version of those stages to add into PM.

Obskore

Smash Ace
hmm, excuse me a bit, but
how is it really wifi-safe? that would need the same collisions as FD, but the stage doesn't even have the same shape or silhouette as those (meaning either Brawl or Melee, they're different but don't match in any way with that Kalos League port)

ok, while typing this i watched the showcase video and saw Charizard clipping through the stage's model (last minute), it was something i also supposed that would happen as a possible explanation to my question, but it's just that it looks weird, but well, i didn't actually expect it to be over FD

... it's lame that in Wii U it's a straight up cylinder but you can't wall jump off of it

HD foliage hype!

Edwguard Flows

Smash Apprentice
hmm, excuse me a bit, but
how is it really wifi-safe? that would need the same collisions as FD, but the stage doesn't even have the same shape or silhouette as those (meaning either Brawl or Melee, they're different but don't match in any way with that Kalos League port)

ok, while typing this i watched the showcase video and saw Charizard clipping through the stage's model (last minute), it was something i also supposed that would happen as a possible explanation to my question, but it's just that it looks weird, but well, i didn't actually expect it to be over FD

... it's lame that in Wii U it's a straight up cylinder but you can't wall jump off of it

HD foliage hype!
Don't worry. The main platform is the same size that the Final destination one. In the same way, it use the default collisions, cameras and others parametres, because it's only a aesthetic change. For these reason Charizard can pass through the wall. but.... You can try it and tell me later ;)

PD: Dreamland is finished (Wifi Safe of course)

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
This is a mod for PM to make not look like crap? Cool. I REALLY hated the realistic style of Brawl. I wish there was a PM mod that would make everything look good...

Last edited:

Edwguard Flows

Smash Apprentice
Hi everybody! I'm working to improve the awesome DSX8's battlefield, imported from Wii U.

kazan

Smash Apprentice
Hi everybody! I'm working to improve the awesome DSX8's battlefield, imported from Wii U.

Great job EF! (:
May I suggest swapping out the island models in the background with prerendered images to reduce lag?

Edwguard Flows

Smash Apprentice
This is a high complex stage, and even if I reduce/delete some background elements, it still has lag on Wii. The Kazan idea it's the more realistic solution, also I'm thinking to reduce the main stage polygons. Anyway, thanks for your feedback.

TvT

Smash Cadet
Hi, Edwguard.

Long time lurker, first time writer. Along with Mewtwo2000, you're my favorite stage importer/creator.

Anyway, you mentioned creating a competitive Ult. Brinstar back in October but I never happened to catch the release.

Is there a download for it somewhere or is it on the back-burner for now?

Edwguard Flows

Smash Apprentice
Hi, Edwguard.

Long time lurker, first time writer. Along with Mewtwo2000, you're my favorite stage importer/creator.

Anyway, you mentioned creating a competitive Ult. Brinstar back in October but I never happened to catch the release.

Is there a download for it somewhere or is it on the back-burner for now?
Thanks for your words!!. Well the stage is still WIP but I think that I will upload it the next week. You'll have to wait a bit :p

Top Bottom