• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Stadium, Part Deux

Tyjet

Smash Rookie
I can't wait to play on the flying terrain.

I wonder if we'll see other birds? Like Pidgeot, Noctowl, Swellow, and Staraptor?

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
This stage looks pretty awesome. The Flying stage looks fun and seems to be Sakurai's way of having more aerial combat. This stage wouldn't be banned in tournaments.

Sneaky 2.0

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2724-1598-9725
as you can see skarmory is in the air stage so now we know that he is not sticking to first gen so lucario has a better chance altho groudon and deoxys proved this too but heres more proof 4 lucario fanboys (and girls) p.s im new here this is my very first post
Dude, you do realize that Skarmory is 2nd Gen, right? Not 4th Gen.

Sneaky 2.0

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2724-1598-9725
Yes, that's Skarmory. But Drifloon can be seen as well. Look into the far background, to the upper right of Skarmory. See that strange orb thing with something yellow dangling down? Zoom in. That looks like Drifloon to me...

EDIT: Darn, LukeFonFabre beat me to it!
I was about to say that was Meta Knight, until I really saw the Drifloon. Wow. :o

mcs

Smash Cadet
extra transformation

now i know this is a bit far off but on the ssbb dojo it says there are 4 count them FOUR transformations. and since the default to me dosent count as a transformation there could be some MIND EXPLODING SUPER-STAGE!!!!!!!! or mabey these updates are wearing out my sanity:flame:

Id say its the latter....

Sneaky 2.0

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2724-1598-9725
now i know this is a bit far off but on the ssbb dojo it says there are 4 count them FOUR transformations. and since the default to me dosent count as a transformation there could be some MIND EXPLODING SUPER-STAGE!!!!!!!! or mabey these updates are wearing out my sanity:flame:

Id say its the latter....
Clearly. :dizzy:

JSXE

Smash Rookie
I'm surprised no trigger-happy folk didn't freak out when they saw the Ice one ..

"ICE! OMFG! TEH ICE CLIMBERZZZ HAVE BEEN BOOTED!!!!!1111ONE!"

In other words, I'm glad no one thinks that the ice stage deconfirms the Ice Climbers.

THOR-AXE

Smash Rookie
Thor-axe Is Back !!!

I have returned to thy holy smash blog. WOW this stage looks friggin awesome man, this is the kind of stage I love, chaotic. This is my style of fighting using the stages to my advantage. Thats why I would never go 2 tournys with my cousin I hate plain, nothings happening, fair fight stages, u know I'm a hit them when there down kind of player. Back on topic love the stage, can't wait to play it, and hopefully the pokemon that appear on it are interactive.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
now i know this is a bit far off but on the ssbb dojo it says there are 4 count them FOUR transformations. and since the default to me dosent count as a transformation there could be some MIND EXPLODING SUPER-STAGE!!!!!!!!

The fourth one is the electric stage which was not shown. Pichu cameo anyone?

In other words, I'm glad no one thinks that the ice stage deconfirms the Ice Climbers.
omfg, ice climbrz r teh booted !!!1

Really, Rumble Falls gave me more of than impression than seeing an ice-type pokemon stage did. Hopefully they just give the Ice Climbers a nice, clean stage and nothing gimmicky. :) I do hope they return, it makes no sense to cut a completely unique fighter from the roster.

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
i agree it is a nice stage:)
but i really really really want a mario party stage......
it is kind of ODD.....
sorry cuz this is out off the topic

Doggalina

Smash Lord
Chicagoland (NW Indiana)/Purdue West Lafayette
I'm surprised no trigger-happy folk didn't freak out when they saw the Ice one ..

"ICE! OMFG! TEH ICE CLIMBERZZZ HAVE BEEN BOOTED!!!!!1111ONE!"

If Icies are in the game (hopefully without Wobbling ;)), then they'd have a huge advantage on the ice stage; they have resistance to low traction surfaces.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
OK WTf????? Hey U guys I have a question and be honest....does this site sometimes get a bad connection because this happened frequently on two different computers...

Shadow_Kirby

Smash Apprentice
Pokemon Stadium 2

I like how they named after the second installment of the pokemon stadium game.
On the mountain stage I see Dugdrio and is that, an Omanite fossil?

What will the electric stage look like?

The flying stage is where Kirby will shine.
ohhh, yeah and,

We Need an Item!

PPNY

Smash Journeyman
The fourth generation of pokemon is confirmed! If you look really closely on the picture of the flying part of the stage, you can see drifloon there. (A small purple balloon pokemon. Anyone else see him?

Look at the sky and at the stars. As i looked at the stars, near the bottom of where the sky ended and the stadium began i saw a strange looking star. That my friends is drifloon.

Top Bottom