• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Stadium, Part Deux

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
to Brawler12

I see....but seems kind of harsh though..Imean it still about brawl....*sighs but if that the case then I'll try

also what shadow again?

pokemega32

Smash Apprentice
Well... u woulld rather talk about what they should add in the game or just what the forum is about now over and over again?
Wow, this guy's like a genius!!!

He decided that it's more fun to post about random other things, then to post what the topic's about!!!

I mean,it's like the greatest idea ever...

Please, stop going off topic.....

Anyways, it's not much of change, but the stage is okay...

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I said no offense, everyone is so emotional anyways don't criticize me I think I see walrein or sealeo in the ice of the ice stage the whiskers in the ice next to wario's hand.
You know, it would help alot if you said "jk" at the end of your posts.

Anywho, I don't know what that pokemon smudge is in the background. But hey, good job at looking closely to the surroundings.

@P. Peach, he means that ever so often, he and I get locked out of the system because Smash Boards is experiencing techincal difficulties is all.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Wow, this guy's like a genius!!!

He decided that it's more fun to post about random other things, then to post what the topic's about!!!

I mean,it's like the greatest idea ever...

Please, stop going off topic.....

Anyways, it's not much of change, but the stage is okay...
WHAT?!!? No!!! Im Saying Talk about other Stuff that can be possible for Brawl.. not stuff that has to do nothing with it (^^)v

Leobenmc

Smash Journeyman
speaking of pokenmon...what do u guys think will be the next selection for being inside a pokeball summon?
Lucario XD (Just to annoy the fans) Errr...Dialga's Roar of Time...makes everyone apart from the Pokémon user slow down.

But back on topic
Pokemon Stadium 2 > Pokemon Stadium 1 (Melee) for me, purely because of the Flying part...which can ONLY be fun.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Lucario XD (Just to annoy the fans) Errr...Dialga's Roar of Time...makes everyone apart from the Pokémon user slow down.

But back on topic
Pokemon Stadium 2 > Pokemon Stadium 1 (Melee) for me, purely because of the Flying part...which can ONLY be fun.
oooh interesting (^^)v

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
NOOOOOO
please not Gyarados they should add cute water-tybe pokemon
they are so cute....i think that's why i like Misty that much:laugh:

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
It'd be cool if the thunder stage was like the electric cave from pokemon snap.

man I remember that game. It was actually pretty cool. I wonder if they'd make a wii version. The wiimote could act like a camera.

M.K

Level 55
ZOMG, it looks like a pokemon is trapped in the ice on the Ice Version of the stage. Look at the large pointy chuck sort of in the middle and tell me if you see a sorta...grey-ish black pokemon. Possible Lairon or Aggron...

ZOMG I love this stage *Smoooooooooooooooooooooooch*

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
ZOMG, it looks like a pokemon is trapped in the ice on the Ice Version of the stage. Look at the large pointy chuck sort of in the middle and tell me if you see a sorta...grey-ish black pokemon. Possible Lairon or Aggron...

ZOMG I love this stage *Smoooooooooooooooooooooooch*
yeah and watch it come out and destroy evryone LOL...say that isnt a bad idea

they didn't add the water stage how sad
well the water stage was already usedremember? it would be kind of boring unless they revamped it

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Wasn't there always a ground?

And why name it Pokemon Stadium 2, why can't they name it Pokemon Colosseum or keep it Pokemon Stadium

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Wasn't there always a ground?

And why name it Pokemon Stadium 2, why can't they name it Pokemon Colosseum or keep it Pokemon Stadium
u mean Rock? that was in melee...and tru it would make more sense to name the stage PC than PS2
I wonder if they will make Pokemon Stadium in parts.

Also, Swimming in Brawl is needed.
I beleive someone metioned about it for this stage....saying how every tipe was divided in to 4 different elements for the pokmon stages...and yes I agree with u that that swimming would be fun to add

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
dragon....
ok so..... mountains and thier well be dragon crossing every min
and when the dragon cross he will send the charecters fling with wind
how fabulous...

burrito

Smash Lord
The electric part is probably going to be cool. I bet there will be a lot of surges of electricity that you have to avoid or else you'll be electrocuted and damaged.

Top Bottom