• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Stadium, Part Deux

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
dragon....
ok so..... mountains and thier well be dragon crossing every min
and when the dragon cross he will send the charecters fling with wind
how fabulous...
... what?

The electric part is probably going to be cool. I bet there will be a lot of surges of electricity that you have to avoid or else you'll be electrocuted and damaged.
I just look forward to Pichu being put in his proper place as a background cameo. ;)

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I just look forward to Pichu being put in his proper place as a background cameo. ;)
Hopefully Plusle and Minum will join him in the background. :chuckle:

I'm curious as to why Sakurai didn't show it, though. I mean what could be so incredibly surprising about it that he'd have to hide it from us?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
CUBONE/DUGTRIO DECONFIRMED!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

But for seriously, I really thought Cubone would make a sweet character.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Has anyone even noticed Drifloon is in the background on the last picture? Man, I deserve a medal!

Hopefully Plusle and Minum will join him in the background. :chuckle:

I'm curious as to why Sakurai didn't show it, though. I mean what could be so incredibly surprising about it that he'd have to hide it from us?
And Lucario can be holding hands with all of them in the background as well! That would just make my day

LBB

Smash Rookie
Drifloon it's a 4th gen pokemon from Diamond and Pearl.
I can see it really tiny in the background of the air picture.
Just look slowly above Skaromary.
ohh i see it!!
its purple and you can see some yellow you can kinda see the yellow feet.

M.K

Level 55
Ooh, Drifloon is a demon balloon pokemon that attempts to drag children into the demon realm, but because of it's incredibly lightweight, IT gets pulled around instead! ZLOL!

I'm not even joking here.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Ooh, Drifloon is a demon balloon pokemon that attempts to drag children into the demon realm, but because of it's incredibly lightweight, IT gets pulled around instead! ZLOL!

I'm not even joking here.
that reminds me of the Soul Piper from Inuyasha...not trying to be off topic just saying what it reminded me of (^^)v

Betaz

Smash Ace
speaking of the effects notice that they listed an electric type stage but yet they did'nt show it sorry if this has already been discussed but so far out of the effects we've seen what's your favorite mine is the flying

ShoDan

Smash Apprentice
flying is my favourite to but im a flying pokemon trainer so offcourse its my favorite :p
and i think they didnt show electric is because they wanted to keep some things a secret, that why some characters only have 2 special B moves per update

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I want Zapdos in the background of the electric stage. That would be sweet. Electrocuting the hell out of everyone. All the time. Basically the electric stage is a big electric chair with Zapdos delivering death sentences left right and center.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
flying is my favourite to but im a flying pokemon trainer so offcourse its my favorite :p
and i think they didnt show electric is because they wanted to keep some things a secret, that why some characters only have 2 special B moves per update
but remember Link had 4 specials moves and a grab in the same update one time remember....they werent keeping secrets about that (^^)(v

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
Did anyone else notice the suspicious calander in the ice stage screen?
It somewhat looks like their are faces on either side of it...

Frogla

Smash Ace
I believe the didn't post the Electric arena becuase Electravire is in the background. (Electabuzz D/P evo). They diddnt want anyone to see it because they still want us to wonder if they are going to acknowledge the 4th gen or not.
They slipped in Driftloom because they thought no one would see it. I mean come on it took us 3 or 4 days to catch and we are supposed to be the elite of disecting Dojo.

M.K

Level 55
Alright, Smashwiki.com says HOPPIP can be found on the Flying stage.

MISSION TIME!

Everyone search for this pokemon:

on the FLYING stage!

Post if you can find it, or just tell us the general location!

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
I Beleive I found it but Im not quite sure,,....look on the background where the giant screen is.....look at the circle on the screen and slowly look at southwest angle of the circle...there u should see Hoppip (^^)v

M.K

Level 55
I Beleive I found it but Im not quite sure,,....look on the background where the giant screen is.....look at the circle on the screen and slowly look at southwest angle of the circle...there u should see Hoppip (^^)v
Is it actually ON the big screen, or...off the screen? I think I see what you are talking about...but maybe not...could you circle it or something? good eye, though.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
wwell yes that would be it ...if it werent the fact how it looked like the thing moved away...but yeah it should be there..u should be able to see it if caompare that pic to the one on the 1st page

sceptilian

Smash Apprentice
Nice eye. There was a small pink dot there, when I was looking at th pic on the 1st page. It should be Hoppip there.

TaurToph

Smash Journeyman
No way its hoppip. Its just scenario. There are random pink buildings in the screen (its a city if you cant see Oo)... the "hoppip" is just somewhere with 2 or 3 of those buildings nothing more...

Eagle

Smash Lord

If you zoom up you can see the hint of green pixels (being the leaves on the head of a hoppip ) on the top of the pink blob,

I'd say its most likely hoppip, it is not a building, nor part OF the building.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
It's a god**** cityscape, of course there's going to be a myriad of color! holy crap you people! let's try to stop focusing on the pixels in the background and on the actual stage, which looks really fun.

Fun....if done well. The Electric stage better not do what it implies, and that is to throw out thundershocks at people, bcuz that will just get effin annoying. otherwise it looks loads of fun!

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
Actually, the guy who circled it saved the pic as png for some reason (poor quality)-_-
If you look at the REAL screen on the dojo, in the spot he circled, a round pink/red thing can be seen.
Hoppip or not, its there.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
The big screen is see-through except for the symbol in the middle. GOD FORBID there be a red dot when looking at a city at night with the bright city lights.

takun, I'm not doubting it's there, but seriously, if you saw a red dot when looking at Las Vegas at night, you wouldn't question it, so why here?

Top Bottom