• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Poké Center To-Do List

Riddle

Smash Lord
I have been talking with some other PC commoners and Pokemon Masters and we all feel that the Poke Cetnter could be more organized and better and thats what this thread looks to do. Basically I want to get a list of things that the community wants done such as revisions of guides and new projects and things they want to get rid of. I will make a list in the OP and we can ask mods to do things or have members do them.

So, what do YOU, the life force of the Poke Center (not tery :p), want done?

To-do
1) Lock this

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
At least capitolize my name if you're citing me. :p
I believe the Competitive Dex needs to be unstickied for the indefinite amount of time Chill has been / will be absent.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Oh. Very well, then. I'd say that this be stickied in place of the Black / White discussions, since that doesn't really need to be stickied. The competitive guide should also be unstickied until complete revisions are made so it can be restickied.

That's what I think, anyway.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Can we scrap the competitive battling guide? Smogon has one.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Smogon's is actually pretty poor. And anyway, people will come here and they won't know about smogon. I don't want to keep linking people to that guide =/.

I already finished it anyway =D

Purtle

Smash Journeyman
lol crashboards.

Anyways, good luck with that stuff.
"Revise the Teambuilding stick - Pending, Riddle"

Fix to: Revise the Teambuilding sticky - Pending, Riddle

the missing "y" is bothering me

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Wait, you were serious

That's pretty awesome

Next up, team-building guide. No one uses it, few people follow a set of actual rules, so any guide is useless. Discuss.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I genuinely don't think that a team-building thread is necessary. Anyone can build a team using standards sets from Smogon and do well, if they know what they're doing.

Great job by the way, Riddle!

Riddle

Smash Lord
Due to popular (lol 2 people) demand I will not write a Teambuilding guide. Any other things you guys need done?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'll also jump on the support train (of 2 people) that we shouldn't bother with a teambuilding guide. I may write up a UU Threats List, but that depends since not many people play UU here. I think.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'm here to request locks on SmashCAP 3: Offensive Moves Discussion and SmashCAP 3: Offensive Moves Poll (Controversial). Both of these threads are in the Pokemon Lab.

Thanks!

rockem7

Smash Ace
Add: Find a new host for the Weekend Tournaments.

I took it up not expecting to leave but I'm feeling a strong pull away from Competitive Pokemon, so yeah. Sorry for only staying for like a week. D:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'm not fast, I just got a Speed Boost.

Anyway, Celebi are you asking for permission on making the PSC poll or heading the Weekend Tournaments?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Riddle already volunteered to take over Weekend Tourneys in the last thread, so he's got it covered.

M.K

Level 55
I think it's a better idea to wait for permission before attempting to just take it over. Hasty decisions like this lead to the making of duplicate threads haha, just have a little patience :)

Top Bottom