• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Poké Center To-Do List

Tacel

Smash Lord
No problem. I come on daily so if you guys need a poll, just ask.

Tacel

Smash Lord
Alright, but it'll have to be in the normal PC forum. It won't let me post polls in the lab.
I'll make it close in 24 hours.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
In the future you should just contact a mod about this. I don't know about Firus but I'm in school now so I can't check back here as often as I used too and I'm sure the same goes for him. If you send a request through pm it will be answered much more quickly and we can make sure that everything still goes in the correct room.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Now when B/W comes out in japan, are we going to make the discussion thread spoiler free or will it be full of spoilers? I was just wondering for those who might not want to be spoiled

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I think we should close the current Black and White thread and make a new one, to avoid people quoting something on the first page or something, and so we could get someone more active in charge of the first post(s).

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Or we could have two

Spoilers and Non-Spoilers.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I guess we will probably need that, considering that with the level of activity there will be, spoiler tags will probably not being used as much as they should be. But it is (debatably) unnecessary clutter.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
pokémon lab activity drive anyone?

I'm not particularly interested in the lab projects we have going BUT it makes me sad seeing nobody doing anything there...

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Well if people would do the thought process of Zook so when we finally get the server back (CRASHiC is in a little scenario right now and can't, just be patient), and just make progress go on so we can do everything at once when it gets back.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I think we should close the current Black and White thread and make a new one, to avoid people quoting something on the first page or something, and so we could get someone more active in charge of the first post(s).
I'm waiting until the games are re-released. After that, I'm going to create a new thread.

Spoiler tags will be in full affect. This will most likely only relate to story and game elements. New pokemon are more difficult to enforce because people will commonly use them as avatars. And if you don't want to know anything about the game at all there's really no reason for you to even be in the BW thread in the first place.

M.K

Level 55
Alrighty, I'm not sure why this is stickied anymore, and it's always nice to have a little bit of room for some more important threads. PSC polls are handled right in the PSC threads, so I'm gonna go ahead and desticky this.
I'm not going to lock it, because something urgent might come back up, and then you can PM/VM me to update it

-desticky-

Top Bottom