• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Poké Center To-Do List

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Should we rewrite the RMT guidelines? The ones from Chill back in 2007 are too broad. We could make rewrites to make future RMTs more workable.

There was something else I wanted to bring up, but I forgot. :urg:

Chill

Red
BRoomer
What changes would you like to see in the RMT guidelines? I noticed in the link that Firus provided it also mentions a threat list which ours currently doesn't have. Aside from that what else does it need? What would you like to see rewritten and how would you write it?

Also, anyone interested in helping out with the 'dex should keep an eye on that thread.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I don't really know. I guess like making the RMTs be more specific and etc. More in-detail descriptions of the Pokemon would probably be needed. Threat lists shouldn't be required, but if they have like an extra paragraph or two about what they have problems with that works well too.

Remember, I just brought that up as an opinion. I'm not sure if we needed the revisions or not.

Riddle

Smash Lord
I feel that the RMT guidelines are perfectly fine, however they are mostly just ignored. If people met the quality standards in that thread then everything would be a lot better. An idea that we could take from smogon is that we could lock any RMTs that are not up to snuff and then unlock them when the user PMs a mod appropriate edits.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I feel that the RMT guidelines are perfectly fine, however they are mostly just ignored. If people met the quality standards in that thread then everything would be a lot better. An idea that we could take from smogon is that we could lock any RMTs that are not up to snuff and then unlock them when the user PMs a mod appropriate edits.
I support this notion, since it would make everything easier. We can just report an RMT which does not meet the guidelines.

Could I get the NU to OU thread moved to the Pokemon Lab? It's not really supposed to be in the Battle Tower.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
1. Counter Game revamp discussion should probably go here.

2. Salamence thread should probably be closed, discussion should continue in the OU Metagame thread.

Riddle

Smash Lord
I think Counter Game revamp discussion should go in the counter game. Ill put the second point in the OP

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
The Tieiring project and the metagame thread (the np 1-1 thread) should be stickied in the Pokemon Lab. Those are the three (along with SmashCAP Database) stickies we should have in there at the moment.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I need a single-vote public poll for the BOTW 10 contestants.

The Real Gamer - 4
Leafybug - 4
Roacherman - 3

Chibo - 2
Writer - 2
Riddle - 2
UltiMario - 2
Ankoku - 2
Charmander - 2
Umbreon

Thanks in advance. :3

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Alright. With that, we currently have nothing to do!

Figuratively. Riddle just has to edit the OP.

I need the Non-Offensive Move Discussion and Poll closed, please.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'm leaving on Thursday for a three day trip. So I'd need the following done:
- BOTW 10 will need to be "directed" and I'll need someone to get the log and write a summary in case the match is played while I'm away.
- PSC 8 should have the poll up the day before I leave, so just having that locked after the winners have been determined would be good.
- NU to OU can continue discussions.
- SmashCAP 3: Movepool Submissions should be in progress if not completed during that time. If someone could make a poll for the submissions and etc. Get them to work on spriting.

Thanks!

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Final list of things I need managed while I'm gone
- Riddle will cover BOTW 10 (Celebi vs. The Real Gamer). Summary and log will be provided by him.
- Celebi will cover PSC 8, finalizing remaining entries and making the poll.
- NU to OU and np 1-1 will be handled by everyone posting in it / the Moderators.
- Crew Battles will continue as is with scheduling and whatnot.
- SmashCAP 3 needs spriting and movepool submissions. Please work on these while I'm away. Please.

Thanks guys. :)

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Move the stat distribution poll to the Lab, please. Anyone know what's up with posting polls in sub-fora? I couldn't do it at first, and then it was fixed, and now it's borked again.

Niiro

Smash Ace
I think we could use a pokemon online/shoddy matchmaking thread. I remember we had one before =3

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
The reason we don't have such a thread is because we don't need one. Shoddy and PO both have "Find Battle" buttons.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
The reason we don't have such a thread is because we don't need one. Shoddy and PO both have "Find Battle" buttons.
I'd understand if it were PO though. Playing with people on PO DOES GET pretty boring most of the time if all you're doing is winning with no effort at all

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I'd understand if it were PO though. Playing with people on PO DOES GET pretty boring most of the time if all you're doing is winning with no effort at all
Where are you playing?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Well, that doesn't really make much sense. As your ranking goes up you should be battling tougher players.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Guys. Don't forget that this is the To-Do List thread, not the Snorlax Room. There's really no need for a matchmaking thread for Shoddy, so that's all that really needs to be said about it here.

Top Bottom