• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PNT and XS Underground presents: V1CE VERSACON: Jan. 8th @ Blakeney in Charlotte, NC

Allied

Smash Master
yo change this date, and this can get godly attendance, january 8th is a bad date. :(

Good luck!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
wait wait wait
put a hold on here for a lil bit

the OP says somethin about store credit

store ****in credit?

tell me thats old info dude

V1CE

Smash Champion
wait wait wait
put a hold on here for a lil bit

the OP says somethin about store credit

store ****in credit?

tell me thats old info dude
im meeting up with the PNT manager and XS underground guy this week... It might be store credit if at the PNT. IF i get the **** venue XS underground has then it will be cash payout of course.

also what date where you thinking allied?

Allied

Smash Master
im meeting up with the PNT manager and XS underground guy this week... It might be store credit if at the PNT. IF i get the **** venue XS underground has then it will be cash payout of course.

also what date where you thinking allied?
this is the same date as schools in session which i also can't make and most people are going there so change the date and more oos people can come, like me

:3

stingers

Smash Obsessed
@jaurice: =/ ehh I think you should try to go to this cuz it was posted first. but yeah if you can't it's cool.

T0NE

Smash Apprentice
im just sayin, he asked for a suggestion so you could probably make the tourney, but you didn't give him one.

Allied

Smash Master
im just sayin, he asked for a suggestion so you could probably make the tourney, but you didn't give him one.
anything but january 8th

SiiS4 on the same date = No out of region people coming besides... seagull

Also i'm going to be in texas ;(

good luck vice!

V1CE

Smash Champion
Thanks its ok if OoR doesnt come lol. JAURICE YOU TRAITOR! I WENT TO YOUR ****!!! AND WELLL DAMN!!!!

We became the Dynamic Duo since i hosted a brawl melee tourney with 100 people in tristate and since i hosted 4 times as much **** as you. lol idk about snap tho he seems like a better host so far tho...

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Thanks its ok if OoR doesnt come lol. JAURICE YOU TRAITOR! I WENT TO YOUR ****!!! AND WELLL DAMN!!!!

We became the Dynamic Duo since i hosted a brawl melee tourney with 100 people in tristate and since i hosted 4 times as much **** as you. lol idk about snap tho he seems like a better host so far tho...
If I go to this then Snap's tournament is out of the question then.

Ok Steve I'll do it (who's your teammate for this?).

V1CE

Smash Champion
Im teaming with shady for my tournament...

THIS IS CHANGING DATE MOST LIKELY!!!!!

January 22nd might be the new date and i will know tomorrow afternoon. This venue might change to the XS Underground Venue which is much bigger and better. XS Underground will have a SSF4 tourney and Tekken 6 tourney going on as well that day... This will probably be a gaming convention... NEW INFO COMES TOMORROW!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Im teaming with shady for my tournament...

THIS IS CHANGING DATE MOST LIKELY!!!!!

January 22nd might be the new date and i will know tomorrow afternoon. This venue might change to the XS Underground Venue which is much bigger and better. XS Underground will have a SSF4 tourney and Tekken 6 tourney going on as well that day... This will probably be a gaming convention... NEW INFO COMES TOMORROW!
**** =] can't wait

V1CE

Smash Champion
yo this is prob gonna stay the 8th but **** im sry for being lazy on this.... honestly it will stay at PNT and i prob wont do one there again cause the venue manager is being a lil annoying so ya. sry ill keep you updated.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I shall attend this and i wanna drive down there. Might bring another Md/Va smasher. Dunno my final plans yet.

Craig, if I fly down we still good for a ride if I get to your house?

Top Bottom