• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PNT and XS Underground presents: V1CE VERSACON: Jan. 8th @ Blakeney in Charlotte, NC

T0NE

Smash Apprentice
I'll come to this as long as Ichibancons Street Fighter tournament is going on at the same time.

*CT*

Smash Lord
I could make another trip out to there maybe, I'll see what's going on for me, new promotion means more hours.

V1CE

Smash Champion
this MIGHT change venue... There is this group XS Underground that does tournaments for SSF4, Halo, COD, and Tekken that contacted me and wanna get involved in the smash community with me. If it is at there venue PNT will still sponsor it with XS Underground. They have a BIG venue apparently and it is in the city of Charlotte.

If it is a realllll big venue... i might host a regional or bigger size tournament there.

Top Bottom