• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
This is technically an art. Does anyone know if it's possible to change Pokémon attributes? It'd be REALLY cool if they were able to give each Pokémon an additional texture, so that there's a 1% chance that it'll be shiny.

I've been playing Omega Ruby a lot and am kind of Pokémon obsessed.
I've never caught a shiny other than red Gyarados.

Naw, I lazy. I don't even know if I still have it...

I should make that!
But we already have shiny alts for several Pokemon.

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
I hope Pit gets better green, blue, and red costumes in a future patch.

Probably not 3.6, but I can dream anyway~

Juken

Smash Ace
If iwantgames finishes the Hyrule Warriors costumes, would they ever be a possibility for PM? The training armor Link and HW Sheik are amazing, and gold Link is kind of a meh costume.

I'd guess not because of some legal stuff?

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
If iwantgames finishes the Hyrule Warriors costumes, would they ever be a possibility for PM? The training armor Link and HW Sheik are amazing, and gold Link is kind of a meh costume.

I'd guess not because of some legal stuff?
Most likely not, because of Link having no costume slots left. But Juken has a point, Lord iwantgames should try applying to the Project M Development Team!

Last edited:

AceGamer

Smash Journeyman
I hope Pit gets better green, blue, and red costumes in a future patch.

Probably not 3.6, but I can dream anyway~
^ this. Lol bruh I need those palette swaps Codex9 made for Pit to be included in the official build, ESPECIALLY the red one

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
^ this. Lol bruh I need those palette swaps Codex9 made for Pit to be included in the official build, ESPECIALLY the red one
Those are the ones that inspired me to make my original post. Played with them on someone's setup at a tourney the other day and they're so much better than the defaults.

PMDT pls

DocStrange

Smash Apprentice
Just replacing the pit alts yourself is super easy. I'm partial to his Mars/minty/maritime colors myself.

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
It'd be funny if Peach's Down-B could result in getting a Bob-omb Buddy by rare chance that doesn't blow up, but can be thrown.

rockto_ap

Smash Rookie
An idea of mine would be to have a Lucas alt that had brown hair and a green striped shirt

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
An idea of mine would be to have a Lucas alt that had brown hair and a green striped shirt
Hey that's a pretty cool idea

Also am I the only one who has a part of me that wants Wario's entrance to involve him coming out of an over-sized Warp Pipe and saying "HERE WE GO!" like the other plumbers?

Last edited:

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
Hey that's a pretty cool idea

Also am I the only one who has a part of me that wants Wario's entrance to involve him coming out of an over-sized Warp Pipe and saying "HERE WE GO!" like the other plumbers?
Wario already lost the bike from his moveset. I'd rather not see it removed almost entirely.

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
Wario already lost the bike from his moveset. I'd rather not see it removed almost entirely.
I suppose it's more original than a Warp Pipe..

Also I just wanted to draw the comparisons between Link's Brawl colors and their corresponding potential Twilight Princess alts.

Last edited:

rockto_ap

Smash Rookie
fun fact about some of Link's alts. The Yellow shirt and the white shirts are based off the unused Ura Zelda expansion's two tunics to be added in that pack!

MLGF

Smash Lord
It should be akin to Shake It, where he screams "Rock and Roll" upon entrance.

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
I hate autocorrect on my phone :/

Although looking back, I'm not too sure how it even got that bad.

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
You should have left the original and just edited in a translation.
It matters not, for his sin has been marked. He can hide the blemish it leaves, but he can never remove it. It will stay with him up until the grave, and until that moment comes, we all will know, 'cause it's silly and makes us giggle. "It's be go if warp" hehehehe

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
It matters not, for his sin has been marked. He can hide the blemish it leaves, but he can never remove it. It will stay with him up until the grave, and until that moment comes, we all will know, 'cause it's silly and makes us giggle. "It's be go if warp" hehehehe
Also, I screencapped it.
Screen Shot 2015-05-28 at 6.42.42 PM.png

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Also, I screencapped it.
I'm so glad that everybody else uses the Project M Smashboards skin. This is the greatest thing to ever happen in all this thread's history.
It should be akin to Shake It, where he screams "Rock and Roll" upon entrance.
I haven't played Shake It yet. Even though Wario's one of my favourite characters, I haven't played very many of his games, always wanted to though. Now that you mention it, it'd be neat if one of his throws involved shaking his enemy before the big toss.

If I let every time I looked stupid on the internet get to me, I'd probably commit seppuku by now lmao.

But thanks for the screen cap, it's honest to god pretty damn funny how bad I ****ed up :)
Making myself look stupid on the internet is my lifestyle, I try to look stupid in everything I do! I just can't help it!

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
If I let every time I looked stupid on the internet get to me, I'd probably commit seppuku by now lmao.

But thanks for the screen cap, it's honest to god pretty damn funny how bad I ****ed up :)

Shin F.

Smash Master

Looking stupid on the internet is my favorite pastime. :p

You ever wonder if they make autocorrect intentionally terrible just for the laughs? xD

And yeah, it'd be cool if Wario screamed Rock and Roll in his entrance.

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
Can we now have Wario's trophy's description reference it's be go if warp? And be "can we" I mean please im begging you

The Incinerator

Smash Cadet
I'm so glad that everybody else uses the Project M Smashboards skin. This is the greatest thing to ever happen in all this thread's history.
I actually got so excited when I finally scrolled to the bottom of smash boards and realized that you could change skins. Now I am Project M skin 24/7 and lovin it!

Last edited:

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
Man, why hasn't somebody made an eagle recolor for Falco yet? Or even a hawk recolor?

Y'know what, I think it'd be way cooler if Falco's feathers were of a similar color as his clothes for the Brawl alts.

White feathers for his blue alt, brown for his red, green for green, and maybe a dark-ish yellow for his classic recolor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom