• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Choosing my favourite Ganondorf is like choosing my favourite child, it's not right!

My least favourite though is Hyrule Warriors... His armour (though abnormally bright) is fine, but that hair, man, get a haircut!

That concept art Twilight Princess Ganondorf is awesomee... I'd like to point out his chest-plate... It looks... Familiar.

Last edited:

Mushguy

Smash Cadet
Choosing my favourite Ganondorf is like choosing my favourite child, it's not right!

My least favourite though is Hyrule Warriors... His armour (though abnormally bright) is fine, but that hair, man, get a haircut!

That concept art Twilight Princess Ganondorf is awesomee... I'd like to point out his chest-plate... It looks... Familiar.
I don't know. Others think his long hair makes him look sexy.

ArtfulHobbes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ArtfulHobbes2.0
3DS FC
4339-2578-0811
You know what I would like to see? Some official looking renders for Daisy and Blood Falcon colours. Melee Daisy colour actually changed a bit of the dress design while still making it look like Peach, and Blood Falcon colour already has the logo. He would just need some spikes and a few tweaks.

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
F.BLUE MY EYES!!

You know what I would like to see? Some official looking renders for Daisy and Blood Falcon colours. Melee Daisy colour actually changed a bit of the dress design while still making it look like Peach, and Blood Falcon colour already has the logo. He would just need some spikes and a few tweaks.
While agree with the falcon one, Melee Peach Daisy recolor actually a big redesign to make her look very similar to Daisy. almost an alternate costume for her. I really hope PM gives the Brawl Daisy recolor the same treatment.

Last edited:

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Ut is really funny
I've never found long hair attractive on men... Though I may be a trifle old fashioned...
It's so funny you would say that because this beautiful long-haired guy sat down a ways from me and has great arms and face to die for and the hair complements it

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Ut is really funny

It's so funny you would say that because this beautiful long-haired guy sat down a ways from me and has great arms and face to die for and the hair complements it
As the phrase would go... "pics or it didn't happen".

I am male though, so that might have an extreme effect on how attractive I find the fellows of my own gender...

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
I'd love to take pics of this guy but that's super creeper level though. I'm male too, but am gay. But Bayonetta makes me question myself.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I'd love to take pics of this guy but that's super creeper level though. I'm male too, but am gay. But Bayonetta makes me question myself.
Tell him he looks like [ENTER FAVOURITE ACTOR'S NAME HERE] and you want to trick your friends into thinking you met [ENTER FAVOURITE ACTOR'S NAME HERE]

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
I think having long hair for a guy depends on his other features. Sometimes it looks good, and sometimes it looks bad. Ganondorf = good. However, if Tingle had long hair...

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I think having long hair for a guy depends on his other features. Sometimes it looks good, and sometimes it looks bad. Ganondorf = good. However, if Tingle had long hair...
I've always been the only American Tingle fan, my second all-time favourite video game character next to Klungo, so I'd actually be quite fond of that... Swoon...

So, something that came to mind, and a bit more hype-worthy, what do you guys think of custom CSPs? I like 'em for alternate costumes... But I frankly prefer the default CSPs for the palette swaps. It makes Project M seem a bit more like, if anything, official DLC.

And does anyone know why Project M is incompatible with the Subspace Emissary? I thought I read it had something to do with pre-existing save files, and since Project M seems to be more for competitive players, it's probably not high on the priority list... Though I'd willingly delete my Subspace file for a new Project M one...

It'd be neat if they made it so you can change your palette/costume in Subspace.

Last edited:

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
Roy uses one of the bosses i believe. There is a video, and it's hilarious to see dualix(?) saying roy things.

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
Roy uses one of the bosses i believe. There is a video, and it's hilarious to see dualix(?) saying roy things.
Mewtwo does as well, but that's not why SSE is closed. Boss BAttles still works, after all. I believe it's just general glitchiness and random freezes due to all the changes Project M makes to the game.

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
Mewtwo does as well, but that's not why SSE is closed. Boss BAttles still works, after all. I believe it's just general glitchiness and random freezes due to all the changes Project M makes to the game.
Lol i forgot boss battles were a thing. You are probably right.

Narpas_sword

So, something that came to mind, and a bit more hype-worthy, what do you guys think of custom CSPs? I like 'em for alternate costumes... But I frankly prefer the default CSPs for the palette swaps. It makes Project M seem a bit more like, if anything, official DLC.
Id rather new CSP, so i can forget brawl was a thing

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
If they replaced SSE with something like Melee adventure mode or a hybrid between SSE and Adventure mode that would be amazing. I mean they want this to be a completed game right?

TimeSmash used Guilt! [He hoped] it was super effective on PMDT!!

Shin F.

Smash Master
If they replaced SSE with something like Melee adventure mode or a hybrid between SSE and Adventure mode that would be amazing. I mean they want this to be a completed game right?

TimeSmash used Guilt! [He hoped] it was super effective on PMDT!!
There's actually research being done at Kitty Corp on how to change things in the SSE, so you never know.

Last edited:

ArtfulHobbes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ArtfulHobbes2.0
3DS FC
4339-2578-0811
I think we'll get custom Project M CSPs eventually. Which will be awesome when it happens! But until then, LegendarySmashTeam has some CSP's that I've been using.

Last edited:

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
I think we'll get custom Project M CSPs eventually. Which will be awesome when it happens! But until then, LegendarySmashTeam has some CSP's that I've been using.
We do have a few already, right? Like Shadow Peach, Melee Fox and Falco, and Lucas I believe. But I would love to see them for the entire cast.

If I had time and were any good at graphic editing/BrawlBox I'd love to contribute

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Id rather new CSP, so i can forget brawl was a thing
Woah, that's harsh... It might not be the best... But it don't deserve none CD-i hate!
Which reminds me, CD-i Link and Zelda alts, add 'em to the list! Guffaw.

I'd like to see some Costumes representin' PM itself.

Maybe Purple Roy with an M on his cape. Stuff like that.
I noticed that Project M is a little bit more humble than that... We all fangirl about, for instance the Project M Smash Ball and the Project Mirage on the Brawlvault... Though I think I would agree: That would be awesome.

Something I've always wondered... There isn't a way to add subspace enemies in normal Brawl Stages, is there? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. I would love to fight Ridley on Frigate Orpheon, or have Rayquaza show up on the second Pokémon Stadium, maybe have Bullet Bills appear on Peach's Castle!

Shin F.

Smash Master
Woah, that's harsh... It might not be the best... But it don't deserve none CD-i hate!
Which reminds me, CD-i Link and Zelda alts, add 'em to the list! Guffaw.

I noticed that Project M is a little bit more humble than that... We all fangirl about, for instance the Project M Smash Ball and the Project Mirage on the Brawlvault... Though I think I would agree: That would be awesome.

Something I've always wondered... There isn't a way to add subspace enemies in normal Brawl Stages, is there? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. I would love to fight Ridley on Frigate Orpheon, or have Rayquaza show up on the second Pokémon Stadium, maybe have Bullet Bills appear on Peach's Castle!
Pretty sure boss data exists as a part of their stage, although I think I saw in the SSE Research Thread on KC-MM that they can spawn other SSE enemies there. I'm not 100% on that since it's been a while since I've checked, though.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
The OP will be completed.

I'm sorry guys. ;-; Been so busy lately. After this coming week my schedule will be clear, so for sure sometime soon you'll be seeing a complete OP.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
The OP will be completed.

I'm sorry guys. ;-; Been so busy lately. After this coming week my schedule will be clear, so for sure sometime soon you'll be seeing a complete OP.
When you say that, you're clearly adding the official costumes, does this mean you're adding our strange and astounding costume suggestions? I believe I bookmarked mine, to make it easier on you.

Because you're a brother to us, Psy.

We love you.

Last edited:

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
Wolf, Marth, Ivy, Zard, pseudo-secret ZSS off the top of my head...? I think. Kinda busy being hyped here, hard to keep track of things.

Last edited:

Friesnchip

Smash Journeyman
Two days people, two! The menus, the balancing, the costumes, the stages!

Honestly though, the amount of new stages is interesting. I wonder which ones are getting replaced?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom