• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
Is there really a Pink Gold Peach..? lol.. I don't know how to feel about that. haha it's a nice homage to Mario Kart 8 though, Metal Peach reskin or not
"IT'S THE P-1000!!" - Tom Fawkes

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Nefnoj, is there any comment you don't like?
I AM EASILY SATISFIED, OKAY?!! ESPECIALLY WHEN I AGREE WITH SOMEONE!! Hahaha! This is usually the first place I go when I'm back from my classes, so I usually go on a spree.

On a different note... DID YOU ALL SEE WHAT THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE POSTED?!! THE BACKHAND THINGY!! IT'S BEEN REVEALED!!

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
Psykid said it was possible to do a metal for specifically her that way... So it must be. CAN'T BE ANYTHING ELSE.
Actually, it was me that said that. Psykid doesn't actually do any modding. :p

I certainly hope it's like that, though. Nanobuds did like my post about it earlier, so it's possible. I was too lazy to set it up myself, so I hope they did it so I no longer have to do it myself. xD
I already know how to do it, actually. I just haven't done it yet out of sheer laziness. Each model has its own materials for metal. They share the same common texture, but the material is what's activated when you grab the Metal Box. So, you just import a new texture, reassign the material to use it instead of metal00, and bam. You're done. Just do it for each Peach costume, and we're golden. (Literally).

I'll do it for all of her costumes at some point soon and release it on the vault.
I AM EASILY SATISFIED, OKAY?!! ESPECIALLY WHEN I AGREE WITH SOMEONE!! Hahaha! This is usually the first place I go when I'm back from my classes, so I usually go on a spree.

On a different note... DID YOU ALL SEE WHAT THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE POSTED?!! THE BACKHAND THINGY!! IT'S BEEN REVEALED!!
His new dodges are also very cool.

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Actually, it was me that said that. Psykid doesn't actually do any modding. :p

I certainly hope it's like that, though. Nanobuds did like my post about it earlier, so it's possible. I was too lazy to set it up myself, so I hope they did it so I no longer have to do it myself. xD

His new dodges are also very cool.
CRAP GOTTA EDIT MY COMMENT I'M SORRY SHIN F. DON'T HURT MEEEE

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
You're very excitable, aren't you? xD
Of course! IT'S ONLY TWO DAYS BEFORE THE UPDATE, REVEALED ONLY TWO DAYS BEFORE THE UPDATE!! It's the equivalent of Christmas being invented by Santa, saying "All right, Jesus is being born in, like, two days, so I'm giving you all everything you've ever wanted. IN JUST TWO DAYS".

No wrist strap can contain my hype.

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
Wow. Ganondorf is so cool looking now
I assume it's been tested how the floating with him works, right?
It seems like it'd be hard to reflect projectiles by pressing B while simultaneously holding B to hover

EDIT: omg @ Nanobuds Nanobuds more stuff to hype about are you trying to kill me

Last edited:

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
I was just thinking

One thing I'd really like to see for Ganondorf is another move from the OoT battle sequence where he floats high into the air and comes down and slams the ground with his fist and makes a shockwave that destroys parts of the floor surrounding him.

It could make an awesome addition to his Up-B, so when he doesn't grab somebody with it, he comes down and slams the ground, creating a shockwave effect similar to Wario's D-Smash, but with a wider radius.

Based @ Nanobuds Nanobuds , has the PMDT thought of this already? Do you think it would be balanced?

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
Actually, it was me that said that. Psykid doesn't actually do any modding.
Why would I when I have an extremely talented friend whose made many things that I want? :p

GET HYPE Y'ALL.
Fun fact: I spent today in the Principal's Office for denying a teacher when she asked me to turn off the 3.5 Trailer and listen to her lecture.

Why would I when I have an extremely talented friend whose made many things that I want? :p

GET HYPE Y'ALL.
Fun fact: I spent today in the Principal's Office for denying a teacher when she asked me to turn off the 3.5 Trailer and listen to her lecture.
^^^ Priorities!

Giygacoal

Smash Lord

GET HYPE Y'ALL.
What a hoodlum.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
I'm so hyped o_o

May I ask, will we be getting G&W alts or maybe some Diddy alts?

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
I had a dream last night where there was a Commander Lucas recolor that was Dark Blue, but Lucas's face was Squirtle's.

I **** you not.

It was the weirdest thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom