• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
is the hat supposed to be that weird looking on him? that's my only gripe (i never played spirit tracks so i don't know) but everything else, especially the sword, look freaking awesome

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
For all of you Pichu lovers, Pikachu wearing a green backpack. With that it would be...

1. Normal Pikachu
2. Red Pikachu
3. Brendan Pikachu
4. Pichu 1 Pikachu (goggles)
5. Party Animal Pikachu (party hat)
6. Argh Pikachu (pirate)
7. Backpacker Pikachu
8. Raichu Pikachu (Red team)
9. Minun or Luxray Pikachu (Blue team)
10. Green Pikachu (definitely not the green team, why would you think that)

IN OTHER NEWS. Here is a list of all the characters with 10 alternative costumes.
Mario/Dr. Mario
Fox/Melee Fox
Falco/Melee Falco
Yoshi
Wario/Biker Wario

Link is the only one with 1 space left.

IF Ganondorf and Zelda get an alt costume that is OoT related, they has enough space for default, red, blue, and green.
If Toon Link gets Conductor Link, he'll still have 3 spaces left for more Team Colors on something
If Dedede gets Masked Dedede, he can have team colors.

SPEAKING OF DEDEDE. Am I the only one who hates his Team colors? Spinach green, snow white for blue, and what's this... no black and white like a penguin? That would be a kick ass color to give him.

archedmaid

Smash Apprentice
Well Shadow is not a clone of Sonic in the series and as for Sonic Heroes Metal Sonic that is Neo Metal Sonic He is more like Mecha Sonic from S3&K.

I wouldn't say either of the first two metal Sonics had personalities or any thing that made them different from Sonic besides being a robot and such. I believe the ova was the first time they ever went into Metal Sonics personality.

randomnerdchris

Smash Cadet
For all of you Pichu lovers, Pikachu wearing a green backpack. With that it would be...

1. Normal Pikachu
2. Red Pikachu
3. Brendan Pikachu
4. Pichu 1 Pikachu (goggles)
5. Party Animal Pikachu (party hat)
6. Argh Pikachu (pirate)
7. Backpacker Pikachu
8. Raichu Pikachu (Red team)
9. Minun or Luxray Pikachu (Blue team)
10. Green Pikachu (definitely not the green team, why would you think that)

IN OTHER NEWS. Here is a list of all the characters with 10 alternative costumes.
Mario/Dr. Mario
Fox/Melee Fox
Falco/Melee Falco
Yoshi
Wario/Biker Wario

Link is the only one with 1 space left.

IF Ganondorf and Zelda get an alt costume that is OoT related, they has enough space for default, red, blue, and green.
If Toon Link gets Conductor Link, he'll still have 3 spaces left for more Team Colors on something
If Dedede gets Masked Dedede, he can have team colors.

SPEAKING OF DEDEDE. Am I the only one who hates his Team colors? Spinach green, snow white for blue, and what's this... no black and white like a penguin? That would be a kick *** color to give him.
OMG how did I not notice D3 doesn't have a penguin recolor, that would be amazing. In regards to pikachu I'd rather see more trainer themed hats than recolors personally. I think it would be cool to have all 6 trainer hats on pikachu but at least one more would be awesome. If it could only be one I'd vote Lucas's(PT not Mother character) beret, how funny would that look?

archedmaid

Smash Apprentice
There is always King Arthur Sonic who could go Excalibur Sonic during his final smash. Like Dry Bowser and Giga Dry Bowser.

Oh yeah Metal Sonic was an alternate costume for sonic in Sonic Adventure DX.

[collapse="Official Christmas, Halloween, Racing, and Phantasy Star alternates."]
[/collapse]

lastoutlaw113

Smash Apprentice
Well Shadow is not a clone of Sonic in the series and as for Sonic Heroes Metal Sonic that is Neo Metal Sonic He is more like Mecha Sonic from S3&K.

I wouldn't say either of the first two metal Sonics had personalities or any thing that made them different from Sonic besides being a robot and such. I believe the ova was the first time they ever went into Metal Sonics personality.

Neo Metal Sonic and Metal Sonic are the same character though.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
There is always King Arthur Sonic who could go Excalibur Sonic during his final smash. Like Dry Bowser and Giga Dry Bowser.

Oh yeah Metal Sonic was an alternate costume for sonic in Sonic Adventure DX.

[collapse="Official Christmas, Halloween, Racing, and Phantasy Star alternates."]
[/collapse]
Sonic`s final smash works differently then Giga Bowser and can`t have character specific textures.

archedmaid

Smash Apprentice
No they are not the same character.

Neo is clearly closer to Mecha but not the same as any, non are the same.

[collapse="Neo Metal Sonic and Mecha Sonic from S3&K"]
[/collapse]

[collapse="Metal Sonic"]
[/collapse]

archedmaid

Smash Apprentice
I have already said that but Metal Sonic has been used officially as an alternate costume in SADX. He is hardly a different character than sonic besides being a robot and evil.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
I have already said that but Metal Sonic has been used officially as an alternate costume in SADX. He is hardly a different character than sonic besides being a robot and evil.
1) This isn`t SADX
2) Your right, Metal Sonic is Sonic besides the fact that he is a different being with a different voice, different characteristics, and takes up a different part of the earth then Sonic.

archedmaid

Smash Apprentice
Yes this is not SADX, but the fact that SEGA used him as an alternate should go into consideration seeing as they would know better than any of us if he is considerably enough the same character to do so.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Yes this is not SADX, but the fact that SEGA used him as an alternate should go into consideration seeing as they would know better than any of us if he is considerably enough the same character to do so.
Yes, but when SEGA decided to do that they weren`t under the restrictions the PMBR has set. They can`t change Metal Sonic`s voice which can be very off-putting to several people.

Ginge

Smash Ace
Alright. So. Metal Sonic is a very divisive topic. Gotcha. Let's let it go? New discussion?

I think my suggestion of Peach getting a Mario/Luigi/Wario-esque costume in pink went unnoticed. Any thoughts on that?

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Alright. So. Metal Sonic is a very divisive topic. Gotcha. Let's let it go? New discussion?

I think my suggestion of Peach getting a Mario/Luigi/Wario-esque costume in pink went unnoticed. Any thoughts on that?
divisive? Two people arguing about something doesn`t automatically make that something divisive. I don`t understand what you mean in your suggestion. Do you mean Peach wearing Mario`s cloths in Pink and a P on the hat? If so the Mario comics have had Peach in Luigi`s cloths before.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
I saw it. I think it's a cute idea. Can we get Bowser in plumber clothes too? :awesome:

Additionally, I want Luigi in a dress like that Luigi/Peach/Ike glitch.

archedmaid

Smash Apprentice
Where is Nurse Peach? or Peach in a wedding dress like Super Paper Mario.

It was worth asking.

archedmaid

Smash Apprentice
How about this Bowser from Yoshi's Safari. or Bowser in a tux like in Super Paper Mario.

What about any of the characters in any of the Mario Party costumes?

lastoutlaw113

Smash Apprentice
No they are not the same character.

Neo is clearly closer to Mecha but not the same as any, non are the same.

[collapse="Neo Metal Sonic and Mecha Sonic from S3&K"]
[/collapse]

[collapse="Metal Sonic"]
[/collapse]
Physical appearance doesn't make it a different character. You're basically saying that Zero Suit Samus isn't Samus, or that Old Snake isn't Solid Snake.

Ginge

Smash Ace
Do you mean Peach wearing Mario`s cloths in Pink and a P on the hat?
Yes, that. We could take the clothes from the Luigi model as they're closer in height to Peach. And modify them.

divisive? Two people arguing about something doesn`t automatically make that something divisive.
I wasn't just saying you two. Every time I saw the topic of Metal Sonic come up, there are people saying "But it'd be cool" and others going "But it's not Sonic". There's not really going to be an agreement on that topic.

archedmaid

Smash Apprentice
That's not what I'm saying I'm saying that they have different looks and were built at separate times. So to say they could even have different serial numbers.

ironically I don't think I ever said it would be cool I actually said it wouldn't happen cause they were different characters.

[collapse="Wind Waker Ganondorf"]
[/collapse]

archedmaid

Smash Apprentice
How about another concept.

[collapse="Oracle of Ages and Seasons Concept Ganondorf"]
[/collapse]

archedmaid

Smash Apprentice
I told you more than once I agreed, but you were putting points out there to why he couldn't so I was just responding to them with reasons of why he could.

Ginge

Smash Ace
I told you more than once I agreed, but you were putting points out there to why he couldn't so I was just responding to them with reasons of why he could.

.....but.....

......So you were arguing just for the sake of playing devil's advocate? :facepalm:

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
I`m sorry but it`s hard to take what you say seriously when you go "They arn`t the same character." and then immediately after say "They might as well be the same character." Why are you defending something you disagree with using points that can be taken out of context as to thinking you somehow believe that Metal Sonic and Sonic take up the same matter? It`s also hard to tell what you truly believe when you bring up something you have said you are against with reasons why they SHOULD do it long after the discussion of Metal Sonic was over and done with.

archedmaid

Smash Apprentice
I say that cause Metal Sonic is yes in fact a different character, a different matter, but its like Link and Toon Link.

[collapse="Link to the Past Zelda"]
[/collapse]

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
I say that cause Metal Sonic is yes in fact a different character, a different matter, but its like Link and Toon Link.
What, but, Link and Toon Link ARE different people. Link is the Link from Twilight princess and correct me if I`m wrong but Toon Link is in the alternate timeline created by OOT Link going into the future. And why to **** would you waste time trying to say that they are basically the same character if you believe they arn`t the same character? Were you just arguing to **** with me?

archedmaid

Smash Apprentice
That was clearly a bad example I regretted the second I posted it.

Either way Link and Toon Link come from the same origin so I don't know why he turned into a cartoon, but they are identicle otherwise. When Link beat Ganondorf as an adult he magically turned into a cartoon.

[collapse="Time Line"]
[/collapse]

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
That was clearly a bad example I regretted the second I posted it.

Either way link and toon Link come from the same base so I don't know why he turned into a cartoon, but they are identicle otherwise.
What do you mean the same base? Do you mean that they are blood relatives because OOT Adult Link left after defeating Ganon so he couldn`t have had a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom