• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
So, just want to bring this up real quick but Ganondorf being a clone isn't exactly as stupid as it sounds. He does have the Triforce of Power which is said to actually give an incredible amount of physical power so there's that. Maybe Ganondorf is just being cocky and doesn't feel like he'll need to use his weapons and magic?

Now back to alternative costumes, since we're still discussing Zelda I thought about one for Zelda that isn't her OoT self. But what about if she was wearing her robes from when she is first seen in TP? I think that's pretty memorable and it would be a cool take on Zelda.

Yoshi could get some extra colors, although this was probably already mentioned before.

And finally let's talk about Sonic. Screw Knux, Shadow, and everyone else who people want as a costume. Let's bring back some Sonic Rivals in this.

Minus the smiles of course.

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
Project Mango has some pretty nifty orange textures.

[collapse=Mango Sonic]
[/collapse]

[collapse=Mango ZSS]
[/collapse]

[collapse=Mango Justin Bailey]
[/collapse]
I have Project Mango on my cBliss already. I meant the Cheetah Sonic, which everyone(2 people) is calling Cheeto Sonic(or sanic)

Fortress

Smash Master
I had heard no such thing! :O I haven't watched a season of PR since.... SPD (which was awesome).
Watch it some time. The main character's name is Marvelous. The Red Ranger is ****ing named Marvelous. Plus, they're pirates. PLUS, there's a HUGE battle from start to finish that never lets up that involves every single Power Ranger in existence, and then some.

It's a goodamned work of art.

Silpheed

Smash Journeyman
Watch it some time. The main character's name is Marvelous. The Red Ranger is ****ing named Marvelous. Plus, they're pirates. PLUS, there's a HUGE battle from start to finish that never lets up that involves every single Power Ranger in existence, and then some.

It's a goodamned work of art.

Oh Oh, it's the PR version of that All Sentai film correct? I really need to watch that movie (and the PR versions, and the Sentai originals). I skipped it, but now I'm regretting it. lol

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Project Mirage is my fav, always wondered if pmbr would add these texture projects to the official build

Meteor Bear

Smash Rookie
What are the chances for Ordon, Magic Armor and Zora Armor being alts for Link? I really like those.
Also, would Hero's Shade be even considered? I mean, he being Dead Link and all...

Fortress

Smash Master
What are the chances for Ordon, Magic Armor and Zora Armor being alts for Link? I really like those.
Also, would Hero's Shade be even considered? I mean, he being Dead Link and all...
On a scale of one to ten: slim to download it from the Vault.

Link's alts are already Ocarina/Melee recolors.

l3thargy

Smash Journeyman
On a scale of one to ten: slim to download it from the Vault.

Link's alts are already Ocarina/Melee recolors.
Only the three recolors have been announced for him (green, red, and blue) that leaves I would assume another 3 slots open for other things.

Honestly I'm hoping for at most a black, white, and gold recolor for Oot Link but if not those then Hero's shade would be nice to see as a stand alone alt.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
I'm for either Classic or Helmetless Captain Falcon but a lot of the pictures on Brawl Vault make Helmetless Captain Falcon look kind of...I don't know, dead-eyed?

Basically I want the PMBR to try their own version of the above. If that's too basic then I'll be happy with Classic Captain Falcon.

lastoutlaw113

Smash Apprentice
I'm for either Classic or Helmetless Captain Falcon but a lot of the pictures on Brawl Vault make Helmetless Captain Falcon look kind of...I don't know, dead-eyed?

Basically I want the PMBR to try their own version of the above. If that's too basic then I'll be happy with Classic Captain Falcon.
Am I the only one that thinks that looks like Bill Nye?

MLGF

Smash Lord
Why do people want stuff like helmetless Falcon? How is removing your helmet a costume?

I bet you guys are **** at Halloween: "What are you dressed like?" "Myself, I'm just not wearing any socks."
I always dress as myself for halloween as a way to teach kids to always be themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom