• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Yep, Link's the only one who did fine in the transition, I also keep forgetting how tall Ganondorf is in TP, look how short Link is compared to him
Either Link's a real shorty or Ganon's a giant. Time in the sacred realm must've given him some growth hormones.

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
I really feel that pikachus recolors should actually have colors other than yellow. I love the party hat, but would a recolor based on Raichu be too much to ask?
Also, Old Snake for snake, completely falls within the boundaries.

l3thargy

Smash Journeyman
Either Link's a real shorty or Ganon's a giant. Time in the sacred realm must've given him some growth hormones.
Nah Ganondorf has always been massive in comparison to link

also I'm really hoping this becomes his alt

I would also love to see Old Snake, preferably with alternate palettes. What better costume to highlight the fact that Snake can now smoke?
Mgs1 snake?

Fortress

Smash Master
It's Oc. 'Dorf, in all of his gigantic, mullety goodness. I'm running a Meleedorf texture set with his old voice, having a stellar time with it.

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
Not exactly a "costume" but as someone mentioned on the social thread, Hard Mode (StarFox64) Fox with sunglasses could be a nice detail, wearable and breakable just like Squirtle's shades.

BTW Mullet-Dorf is the best Dorf

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
If we can't get the tuxedo, this is the next best thing. Plus the only thing they even have to do is add the bullet-proof vest and fix his head model. Instant MGS1 Snake.
Hey man, be careful about double posting. Edit your old posts from now on so you don't get in trouble.

In other news, I would love to see Oc. 'Dorf, although I will admit I prefer his current design so much more because of how "King of Evil" it looks.

Other costumes that I hope to see are M2's Charizard, Armored Pit, Sunset DK and Diddy, Ness in his PJs, and Lucas in Claus' clothes like when he was infiltrating the Pigmask place in Mother 3. Good times.

Fortress

Smash Master
Hey man, be careful about double posting. Edit your old posts from now on so you don't get in trouble.
He's not going to get nailed for it, I promise. Half of the people in this thread alone would have some stupid amount of infractions against them if anybody was counting double-posts.

Eh, I can't really get into Twilidorf. He's too chunky, like he hasn't lifted for a while. Mulletdorf is so spry, I can see him giving the boot to people.

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
He's not going to get nailed for it, I promise. Half of the people in this thread alone would have some stupid amount of infractions against them if anybody was counting double-posts.

Eh, I can't really get into Twilidorf. He's too chunky, like he hasn't lifted for a while. Mulletdorf is so spry, I can see him giving the boot to people.
Gotcha, I'm pretty new here so I wouldn't know, thanks for the heads up.

And yeah, I can see Mulletdorf kicking more butt than Twilidorf, but I know know. Something about his design just seems really charming.

Fortress

Smash Master
Why does he seem chunky? Because he's wearing pants, a baggy shirt and armor rather than spandex?
I think that's it. I mean, the dude is huuuuuuuuuuuuge in TP, like, a monster of a man, but he always seemed sort of 'baggy'. I think it is just what he's wearing, I don't know. I really like his 'royal' look that he had going on, has more of a 'king of evil' vibe than Ocarina had, but, I do like Mulletdorf.

Sanity's_Theif

Smash Ace
I think that's it. I mean, the dude is huuuuuuuuuuuuge in TP, like, a monster of a man, but he always seemed sort of 'baggy'. I think it is just what he's wearing, I don't know. I really like his 'royal' look that he had going on, has more of a 'king of evil' vibe than Ocarina had, but, I do like Mulletdorf.
I like both appearances, but I think TP Ganondorf just looks more beastly, he's almost twice the height of OOT Ganondorf, and yea he wears baggy clothes but honestly I don't care to see bulging male muscles in tight spandex, just because it's not there doesn't mean he's fat lol

I will always like Wind Waker's Ganon the best, in terms of model as well as in terms of actual character. But yeah, his TP beard was all right.
See, his WW appearance you can tell he was fat, dat gut, he was just a fat old man in a pajamas

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
See, his WW appearance you can tell he was fat, dat gut, he was just a fat old man in a pajamas
Well he really was old. That same Ganondorf is actually the same one from Ocarina of Time. Only Link and Zelda are reincarnated, Ganondorf is always the same. He was just sealed up.

Does nobody else appreciate Ganondorf's wicked lambchops in the Oracle games?
I do! That art looked absolutely fantastic!

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Well he really was old. That same Ganondorf is actually the same one from Ocarina of Time. Only Link and Zelda are reincarnated, Ganondorf is always the same. He was just sealed up.
Then you realize he did a lot of flip jumps in that fight.

lastoutlaw113

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, my friend and I were looking through Hyrule Historia one day when she pointed out Ganondorf must have put on a few pounds in some sort of "depression era" after realizing how many Links he's lost to, haha.
I know, I wanted to delete the first post and add it to the second one, but I'm unsure of how to add quotes to edits, and I don't even know if it's possible to delete them on this site. Thanks for the heads up, though.

Fortress

Smash Master
I know, I wanted to delete the first post and add it to the second one, but I'm unsure of how to add quotes to edits, and I don't even know if it's possible to delete them on this site. Thanks for the heads up, though.
Just go to the normal 'reply' button, right click it, open it in a new tab, and cut/paste it into your original post that you're editing. Pretty sure mods and janitors can clean up posts, but we can't delete our own.

Cereal Bawks

Smash Ace
NNID
cereal_bawks
I don't understand why people think TWW Ganondorf is fat. I don't see any 'gut' anywhere. All I see is a puffed out chest.

Malion

Smash Ace
yeah ww ganon isn't fat. he's just got a wide frame... but his upper body is much wider than his gut... might be wearing a gurdle but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom