• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
Now that we know Alt Costumes will have different attack visual effects (Electric for Dr Mario, Darkness for Shadow Peach)
I would totally love a Darkness effect for Dark Suit Samus, Electric or a new Light effect (if its possible) for the Light Suit.
Another idea i would like if they not only give Samus Alt Costumes (like Dark Suit replacing the Dark Suit recolor), but also new recolors like the Phazon Suit:

Also dont forget this:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I just really want Melee Falco, otherwise I don't care too much.

Gotta say though, having a Samus alternate costume with Zero Mission flat shoulders would be really cool. In fact, most possible Samus costumes would be great.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
I just really want Melee Falco, otherwise I don't care too much.

Gotta say though, having a Samus alternate costume with Zero Mission flat shoulders would be really cool. In fact, most possible Samus costumes would be great.
considering Melee Fox, Melee Falco is all but confirmed. I just hope they don`t give every melee vet and there mother a Melee skin

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
considering Melee Fox, Melee Falco is all but confirmed. I just hope they don`t give every melee vet and there mother a Melee skin
Will probably only be for the characters who had a redesign from Melee to Brawl, like Link and Fox had. I don't see any reason to have Melee Samus per say, since the Brawl model was more or less just an updated version of the Melee one by the end of the day.

GunBlaze

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
GBLZ#778
Will probably only be for the characters who had a redesign from Melee to Brawl, like Link and Fox had. I don't see any reason to have Melee Samus per say, since the Brawl model was more or less just an updated version of the Melee one by the end of the day.

Then again, people will complain about having melee Fox, but not Melee Falco.

You just can't please everyone, can you?

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Then again, people will complain about having melee Fox, but not Melee Falco.

You just can't please everyone, can you?
Yeah, but Falco's design in Melee is different enough from the one in Brawl to warrant an alternate costume I think. But I think that should be it for Melee skins after Falco gets his, other characters didn't change as drastically.

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703

I agree, but at the same time, a Melee version of Wolf would be siiiick, and it'd go so well as far as tying the spacies together.

PsionicSabreur

Smash Journeyman
I would love to see plenty of Melee costumes, but if there's one I'd really prefer not to see it would be Melee Ganondorf. I'd much rather have OoT Ganondorf, what with the crimson cascade of his hair and cape, and all.
At the very least, Melee Ganondorf should get a recolor that gives him the red cape instead of that rug he decided to wear on his back for Melee.

Also, Melee Wolf would be the best. If I get that eyepatch back I'm probably going to put his 64 voice in somehow just for old times' sake.

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
I would love to see plenty of Melee costumes, but if there's one I'd really prefer not to see it would be Melee Ganondorf. I'd much rather have OoT Ganondorf, what with the crimson cascade of his hair and cape, and all.
At the very least, Melee Ganondorf should get a recolor that gives him the red cape instead of that rug he decided to wear on his back for Melee.

Also, Melee Wolf would be the best. If I get that eyepatch back I'm probably going to put his 64 voice in somehow just for old times' sake.
I disagree with your opinion on Gannon. His melee outfit is boss, but it could use recolors. but I heavily agree with your opinion on Wolf.

Random note Gaius outfit on Roy would be awesome, so would masked Lucinia on Marth... I mean she is marth after all

l3thargy

Smash Journeyman
I disagree with your opinion on Gannon. His melee outfit is boss, but it could use recolors. but I heavily agree with your opinion on Wolf.

Random note Gaius outfit on Roy would be awesome, so would masked Lucinia on Marth... I mean she is marth after all
wasn't melee ganon's appearence based on what he looked like when link first comes face to face with him in Oot? (before Link opened the doors of time)

also masked Lucinia wouldn't work as an alt due to the rules, just because she's disguised as marth doesn't mean she is him

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
wasn't melee ganon's appearence based on what he looked like when link first comes face to face with him in Oot? (before Link opened the doors of time)

also masked Lucinia wouldn't work as an alt due to the rules, just because she's disguised as marth doesn't mean she is him
The blade she uses can only be used by Marth. Therefore, she must be Marth

lastoutlaw113

Smash Apprentice

I agree. Melee Ganondorf always seemed wierd to me. His general appearance was awful. He had a terribly ugly face. Something about his voice was wierd. His OoT outfit was better, too.
This is the Ganondorf alt I want:
ganondorf.png

http://manvsgame.tv/wp/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/ganondorf.png

Not this terrible thing:
http://cubemedia.ign.com/media/space2k1/pics/ssbm/ganondorftrophy2.jpg

MLGF

Smash Lord

MeleeDorf's look was based off of this
Ganondorf never had short hair and a cape at once in OoT.

Sanity's_Theif

Smash Ace
There were a lot of things Brawl screwed up with the Twilight Princess characters in terms of colors, in TP Zelda has very noticeable blond highlights in her hair but in Brawl her hair is just a flat Brown

In TP Ganondorf's skin was darker but in Brawl his skin seems almost green

His cape was red in TP too: (pause right at beginning)

But in Brawl it's Blue for whatever reason, it would be great if the PMBR could fix these small things

lastoutlaw113

Smash Apprentice
There were a lot of things Brawl screwed up with the Twilight Princess characters in terms of colors, in TP Zelda has very noticeable blond highlights in her hair but in Brawl her hair is just a flat Brown

In TP Ganondorf's skin was darker but in Brawl his skin seems almost green

His cape was red in TP too: (pause right at beginning)

But in Brawl it's Blue for whatever reason, it would be great if the PMBR could fix these small things
Wow. I never noticed this, but you're right. Ganondorf looks quite a bit better in TP, as does Zelda

lastoutlaw113

Smash Apprentice
Yep, Link's the only one who did fine in the transition, I also keep forgetting how tall Ganondorf is in TP, look how short Link is compared to him
That's probably the one exception to his design change that I can understand. But no balancing issues require a new cape and greener skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom