• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
I don't know what you're talking about.

Funny thing, the only reason I remade the entire thing is because nintendo wouldn't be able to ***** about copyright for stealing models.

Also since the stage is completely from scratch I was able to optimize it really well, as a result it's only ~600kb in size.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
So are the textures in the hd stages bothering anyone else? Any textures that have a lot of definition come out wonky on my tv. Their lines are all blurry-ish and chopped up. I cant explain it.. I know it has to do with being too high def for the wii to render properly. they need an hd system.

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Wait.. what?

How do i select giga bowser and warioman? what are the inputs??? :O
After choosing Bowser (Giga Bowser), Wario (Warioman) or Popo and Nana (SoPo), hold R at the character select screen while pressing start. No need to keep holding R at the stage select screen.
So are the textures in the hd stages bothering anyone else? Any textures that have a lot of definition come out wonky on my tv. Their lines are all blurry-ish and chopped up. I cant explain it.. I know it has to do with being too high def for the wii to render properly. they need an hd system.
PAL Wii and Dolphin so I can't comment on this.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
After choosing Bowser (Giga Bowser), Wario (Warioman) or Popo and Nana (SoPo), hold R at the character select screen while pressing start. No need to keep holding R at the stage select screen.

PAL Wii and Dolphin so I can't comment on this.
Cool thanks!

And what do u mean about pal wii and dolphin? I mean i know dolphin renders everything fine.. but what about the pal wii?

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Cool thanks!

And what do u mean about pal wii and dolphin? I mean i know dolphin renders everything fine.. but what about the pal wii?
With "PAL Wii" I meant that I can't play PM on my Wii because it's PAL and PM doesn't support PAL yet. It's softmodded but I don't feel like using a double-layer disc for that when I just can wait, and when I bring someone at my house we can just play Melee or Brawl.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
With "PAL Wii" I meant that I can't play PM on my Wii because it's PAL and PM doesn't support PAL yet. It's softmodded but I don't feel like using a double-layer disc for that when I just can wait, and when I bring someone at my house we can just play Melee or Brawl.
AHhh ok i see.

Well does anyone else here have this problem? I'm thinking of getting a wii2HDMI converter now. I think itll make my games look better in general, and if it fixes this issue that would be great lol

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
AHhh ok i see.

Well does anyone else here have this problem? I'm thinking of getting a wii2HDMI converter now. I think itll make my games look better in general, and if it fixes this issue that would be great lol
I think that we're going a bit off topic again, but
In Brawl, there's a sharpen and blurrify image option, giving you the choice on which to do, though you might have already done it. I think most people use the sharpen.

So in 3.6, it seems the developers are more willing to change costume specific effects, like sword trails, stuff like that... So is there a chance that Dry Bowser would ever use blue Aura explosion and blue flashy flashy for his side smash? Maybe even use blue Aura fire breath?

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
I think that we're going a bit off topic again, but
In Brawl, there's a sharpen and blurrify image option, giving you the choice on which to do, though you might have already done it. I think most people use the sharpen.

So in 3.6, it seems the developers are more willing to change costume specific effects, like sword trails, stuff like that... So is there a chance that Dry Bowser would ever use blue Aura explosion and blue flashy flashy for his side smash? Maybe even use blue Aura fire breath?
It sounds neat, but why? Is that canon? (I haven't played a Mario game since Galaxy.)

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Last edited:

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
Peh, I think people just need to get used to it. It took me a while to get used to the Smash 4 Announcer myself, it's probably a similar situation. Though I love this announcer's optimism far more than any other Smash announcer.
As long as they change the way he says Luigi. Some other character pronunciations could use work as well, such as with Samus. I certainly wouldn't mind the LOL guy though.

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
I actually like how he says Luigi. That's a character you can call in a goofy manor. I like a few of his calls.. sometimes it reminds me of Pokemon Stadium which I like, but it's so inconsistent.

Yo @ Nanobuds Nanobuds what was changed with Mario's textures?

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
In case you haven't seen them, here's every new Smash Taunt in 3.6. All of my Osohe has max kill potential. I'll probably make a list of every Smash Taunt + It's Inputs in the OP. Does that sound like an okay idea?

Edit: These aren't the only ones! I'm very excited to find out about Tink's mask from Wind Waker.

Last edited:

Draco_The

Smash Lord
The Toon Link one is a glitch that's aready been fixed for the final version of 3.6. The correct input is smash up taunt, where he throws confetti and puts on the Hero's Charm.

Also, normal Wario with loop for the side taunt too pls. But without the continous farts.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
In case you haven't seen them, here's every new Smash Taunt in 3.6. All of my Osohe has max kill potential. I'll probably make a list of every Smash Taunt + It's Inputs in the OP. Does that sound like an okay idea?

Edit: These aren't the only ones! I'm very excited to find out about Tink's mask from Wind Waker.
...They did it... THEY ADDED THE THING!! THE DK THING!! I'm die happy.
What are the other Smash taunts based off of?
What about his model? Anything? Usually that kind of stuff isn't in the build unless something's changed.

Also, I really miss Olimar's smokey helmet...

Last edited:

CBO0tz

Smash Lord

THEY ADDED THE SMASH 64 LUIGI VICTORY TAUNT HOLY YES

Wario Man's taunts are hilarious

What's DK's taunt supposed to be?

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
...They did it... THEY ADDED THE THING!! THE DK THING!! I'm die happy.
What are the other Smash taunts based off of?

What about his model? Anything? Usually that kind of stuff isn't in the build unless something's changed.

Also, I really miss Olimar's smokey helmet...
I think its something to do with his Cape in order to give Dr. Mario a white one

Shin F.

Smash Master

Dat Osohe kill...

I guess if you can't manage to hit Lucas while he's basically standing still for so long, you deserve to get insta-KO'd, lol.

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
Since we're on the topic of the new taunts, could Luigi's eyes close halfway to give him the smug look that he has in 64 when he does it? It looks a bit strange without it.

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Dat Osohe kill...

I guess if you can't manage to hit Lucas while he's basically standing still for so long, you deserve to get insta-KO'd, lol.
I'd say lose the match instead.

Also it would be cool to have the Osohe Dance music playing during the taunt while of course muting the stage's music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom